Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever (3042 Views)

Funny And Unbelievable Coincidences (photos) / Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler / 25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by ploutus: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2019

Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by ploutus: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2019

Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by Kingdollar28(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2019
grin

Learners...

See legend below..!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by ploutus: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2019
Kingdollar28:
grin

Learners...

Lol. Legend indeed cool grin
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by 2rez: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2019
When 542 enters body, one sleeps anyhow. If u know u know. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by ploutus: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2019
2rez:
When 542 enters body, one sleeps anyhow. If u know u know. grin

Lol grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Kingdollar28:
grin
Learners...
Hahaha that mouth look like pit toilet.
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by tonye33(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Hahaha that mouth look like pit toilet.

Initially I thought it was a camel's face
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by internationalman(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2019
Those girls are having wet dreams.. you can see from the way they are positioned..
As for the guys it can be attributed to exhaustion.
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by internationalman(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2019
Those girls are having wet dreams.. you can see from the way they are positioned..
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2019
tonye33:

Initially I thought it was a camel's face
Hahaha! I am weak.
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by majamajic(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2019
the Chinese air hostess , got me !!!

I wish I can just carry her to bed
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by ploutus: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2019
majamajic:

Lol grin
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by ploutus: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2019
majamajic:

she seem the most exhausted
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by ploutus: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
ploutus:

she seem the most exhausted
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by ploutus: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by ploutus: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin
Re: Photos Of People Sleeping In The Most Funny And Uncomfortable-Looking Ways Ever by ploutus: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Potato (picture) / Facebook (addict) / Exposed : How Referees Favour Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.