Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG (50966 Views)

D'banj And Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow Welcome Another Child, A Baby Girl (photos) / Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG by Greatzeus(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Olanipekun1:
yes
Chukwumerije is that you It's your uncle in the village. So with all the land and all your mama wrapper,firewood etc that was sold to give you the little basic education you had,this is what you later became in life? cry A jobless Nairaland troll, canceling comments up and down,while your mates are doing something good with their life. Chai village people won at last cry
And what is with the name Olanipekun Why use afonja name? Are you so ashamed of your father's tribe and heritage Don't you know only a bastard uses the left finger to describe his father's house? Shame on you,a are a waste of investment tongue
We thought you will do something with your life so as to come and carry me, your mum and siblings away from this one room mud house we all live in the village but you have failed us.
Keep wasting your life on Nairaland you hear angry
..from your uncle in the village grin grin grin
Re: D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG by friendlyadvice: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
3rdavefarms:

You are AN unfortunate and fraustatedFRUSTRATED losser LOSER ... if you reply me you will run mad , if you ever quote me I will use my juju on you and you will run mad Tommorrow morning
grin do you plan on driving me nuts with your 10kobo English? Keep it up its working
Re: D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG by drips8(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
WOW
Re: D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Greatzeus:

Chukwumerije is that you It's your uncle in the village. So with all the land and all your mama wrapper,firewood etc that was sold to give you the little basic education you had,this is what you later became in life? cry A jobless Nairaland troll, canceling comments up and down,while your mates are doing something good with their life. Chai village people won at last cry
And what is with the name Olanipekun Why use afonja name? Are you so ashamed of your father's tribe and heritage Don't you know only a bastard uses the left finger to describe his father's house? Shame on you,a are a waste of investment tongue
We thought you will do something with your life so as to come and carry me, your mum and siblings away from this one room mud house we all live in the village but you have failed us.
Keep wasting your life on Nairaland you hear angry
..from your uncle in the village grin grin grin
Lol, you guys dey always make my day cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.