Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management (37937 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2019
One of most talked about Big Brother Naija 2019 House Mate Tacha has reacted to the viral video making round the internet of her Snubbing the Legendary 2Baba.

Recall that, Popular Nigerian Musician, 2face Idibia visited the Big Brother House Last Night and was given a warm welcome by BBnaija Housemates. In the short video making rounds, 2Baba stretched his hands to be received by the housemate but was snubbed (probably she didn't notice him at the moment).

WATCH AND ANALYSE THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zefqKMT4A6E

Reacting to the snubbing saga as claimed by Tunde Ednut, Tacha Wrote:

Normally we would wait to address this Tomorrow as we’d already said our good nights but this cannot wait another second.
This video is making rounds on social media and it is being said that NATACHA “snubbed and ignored” @official2baba during his birthday visit to the house. .
DISCLAIMER please. .

Tacha was very excited to have the guests in the house and did not stop showing it.
She was all smiles and bubbly with Everyone till the very end of the party. .

We’re aware tunde has a huge dislike for Tacha over nothing and we’re honestly not bothered by it.
What we wouldn’t allow him have his way with his hate trend is making a LIE trend. .

At the point of this handshake, big Brother called the housemates and most of them felt he was going to put them on freeze so THEY ALL rushed to get a comfortable space to settle and at the point, the legend stretched out his hands to her and she being in a hurry DID NOT SEE nor NOTICE it and that is all. .

She later greeted 2baba with a huge smile and kept a positive energy till the party was over. .
Tacha would NOT ignore nor snub Tuface for any reason.
During her introduction she even said “she’s too happy to finally meet him in reality” .
SHE HAS HUGE RESPECT for him and would NEVER let that change. .

If you must hate, please do so with honesty and NOT lies. .
Stop using LIES to paint a narrative that suits you cause you have the audience as this is VERY unfair and unacceptable.
To every other person helping in trending this video with that false narrative, search your minds and do have a pleasant Night rest.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-tacha-reacts-to-video-of-her-snubbing-2baba/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Geedy: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2019
Weytin konsine Celestian konsine Slippers
Abeg who get Palmy for dere make I take wage my conscience

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Davash222(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2019
In as much as people try to condemn this girl, I don’t see anything wrong with Tacha not trying to a$$lick anybody. There’s no rule that says she must a$$lick 2face the moment he’s in the house.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Chisaedhor: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2019
grin

Must everyone salute Tuface

Is it part of Bbnaija Rules??

Even the said video it is clear she didn't see him and didn't know it was 2baba

37 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by LearnITsmash(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2019
Who is 2 face that she needs to give a damn, is it because she has body odour undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by bluntjudge: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
See ella
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by nemelu123(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nawa
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by abkrgumel(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
Management?

16 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by DennisEche(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
TACHA MUST COLLECT EVICTION FOR SNUBBING BABA, HER BODY ODOR DON DO FOR THE HOUSE

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by jagabanlewis(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okpo dn dy gt manager

12 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
Please watch the video again!!! The babe snubbed him!!!

Watch it again!!! Tuface started greeting from a little distance, so tacha would have seen him greeting others before he came to her....The girl snubbed him....

When you see a celebrity, you are more alert.....So how can tacha see tuface coming towards her direction and not be alert to know what he wanna do...

Tacha snubbed him from my own side!!!

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by ArmaniUhuru: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Y
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by babadeee(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nigeria love voting for bad things, people supporting Tacha are not different from people supporting Buhari grin grin

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by ClitRaider: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
tacha is just a devilishly incompetent sycophant and a malingering monotonous solitaire playing oppressive orgy of perversion.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by echelons(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Arrogant girl.

Girl without value surrounded with negative energy, full of herself, insulting everyone is who they want to give 60m.

TeamTacha take it...

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by AmazingELixir: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

She didn't do that on purpose joor....but I don't understand why I'm feeling embarrassed for 2baba right now..

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by WarriAproko: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Rubbishhhh. Nai make her dey look people down. Why she dey call person lowlife... ahhh undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Toscarele: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
I could care less
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by RichDad1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Damage control. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by ckmayoca: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Praktikals(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
That girl na werey. I once watched a vid where she adviced all girls to have 3 boyfriends: 1 for money, 1 for kondo and another 1 as back-up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by lyriclekidd(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okay wetin we see with our eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by OBAGADAFFI: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin
Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by BBM: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lmao

Can’t believe people can be fooled by what tacha did

What she did to tubaba is for her to trend, she knew people will talk about it while in the house

Tacha is an online person and she knows all this things

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by Judolisco(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Abeg that best graduating student don see better job??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by WarriAproko: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
All this people can sabi defend. E come be like say my eye blind as I dey watch the video. Ona think say I be mugu ahbi embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by jasmine1600: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
How can brain and intelligent house mates like jarkey, joe and kaffi leave the house, while empty head olosho like Tacha and silicon yarsh Mercy are still there.
I don’t even know what the show is encouraging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by ovieigho(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
...my question is ?!!
Why is everyone snubbing my good friend 2face idibia grin the first person was mikel obi and my brother sang a song to that efffct ‘malo rope iwo nikan loma lo’wo

The next was the tiny wiz kid and now tacha!!

I’m suspecting black face o....lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by lordlugards: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
One of most talked about Big Brother Naija 2019 House Mate Tacha has reacted to the viral video making round the internet of her Snubbing the Legendary 2Baba.

Recall that, Popular Nigerian Musician, 2face Idibia visited the Big Brother House Last Night and was given a warm welcome by BBnaija Housemates. In the short video making rounds, 2Baba stretched his hands to be received by the housemate but was snubbed (probably she didn't notice him at the moment).

WATCH AND ANALYSE THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zefqKMT4A6E

Reacting to the snubbing saga as claimed by Tunde Ednut, Tacha Wrote:

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/bbnaija-tacha-reacts-to-video-of-her-snubbing-2baba/
is it true that she's smelling? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management by BIGGIE121(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
Any idiot with a real prik supporting tacha is a pervert and an effeminate.

And i pray that you all male tacha supporters will marry a wife that has the characteristics of tacha.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Cartoon Do You Still Watch Now You're Grown Up, And Why? / Meet Mariam Kayode, The Youngest AMVCA Nominee (Photo) / BBNaija: Bambam Just Got Evicted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.