Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,510 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. (1511 Views)

Converted My Peugeot 407 Coupé V6 From Auto To Stick-shift / My Peugeot 406 V6 Conversion Project To Performance Brakes / My Peugeot 505 V6 New XN1A Engine Conversion Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. by Franklyspeakin: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2019
My 406 dash board started miss behaving lately, tripping off some times in motion such that the speedometer, acceleratometer and the engine temp meter ceases. But the fuel guage continues working. It flashs the stop light once the car is turned off. Mechanics and auto electricians have chop me tire trying to solve this problem. Please is there anyone who has had some thing like this and how was it solved. Aside this the car is in good order, the engine still very sound. For a car that rarely troubles me this one is getting annoying. Please autojosh and all other car experts come to my aid.
Re: I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. by Wisebird22(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sorry bro,wish ikenna the lion's doctor comes to your aid soon
Re: I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. by TRYGO(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Y not post on Ikenna's thread? You'd get some help there.

1 Like

Re: I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. by ruby360: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Have you changed your timming belt?

Peugeot 406 wahala
Re: I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
My 406 dash board started miss behaving lately, tripping off some times in motion such that the speedometer, acceleratometer and the engine temp meter ceases. But the fuel guage continues working. It flashs the stop light once the car is turned off. Mechanics and auto electricians have chop me tire trying to solve this problem. Please is there anyone who has had some thing like this and how was it solved. Aside this the car is in good order, the engine still very sound. For a car that rarely troubles me this one is getting annoying. Please autojosh and all other car experts come to my aid.
Did you tamper with the timing belt?
Re: I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. by Franklyspeakin: 1:52am On Sep 23, 2019
It was changed 2 to 3 months ago
Smartchoiice:

Did you tamper with the timing belt?
Re: I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. by thebigkendo(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2019
TRYGO:
Y not post on Ikenna's thread? You'd get some help there

He would need to join the lion club[10k] before he can get some help there

1 Like

Re: I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. by RZArecta2(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2019
TRYGO:
Y not post on Ikenna's thread? You'd get some help there.
no need, Ikenna won’t reply to problems without his consultation fee being paid. The only hope will be if someone on that thread has had a similar problem
Re: I Need Expert Advice For My Peugeot 406. by Franklyspeakin: 8:31pm On Jan 14
This matter was resolved by opening the carpet under the front seat and allowing the wires dry thoroughly this took abt a week with regular sun. Ive enjoyed the car for 6yrs now and i want to sell it as i have acquired something newer.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Xtremely Clean Black ACURA MDX 05 For Sale(980k) / Why Do We Regard Tokunbo Cars As New Cars In Nigeria? It's An Insult. / 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.