Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (31395 Views)

Need Help From This Spiritual Battle. / Please Help Me Out,i Want To Know If My Problem Is Spiritual Or Medical / Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Macon1212: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Take her to Deeper life Bible Church during revival hours or crusade
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Are you born again yourself? (not trying to insult you or get spiritual myself). But if you are, you will understand my opinion better. firstly, introduce your cousin to Jesus the healer. He is the great Physician, the balm in Gilead. Read Jeremiah 8:19-22, read this scripture to her. Also check some other scriptures in the Bible where healing is mentioned and read along with her always. Build your faith and especially hers and let her know that Jesus took over her sickness in redemption. Take her to a Bible base church (not spiritual churches where they will tell you to make some sacrifices for healing which are not found in the Bible). Not even to a herbalist. I can recommend Living Faith Church (winners chapel), because their theme in this September is 'Jesus Christ the healer is here'. Locate one that is closer to you if your spirit directs you there and request to meet their residence pastor. Also buy some anointed Christian books that talk about healing for her and tell her to read them and pray very well with the prayers and verses of the Bible outlines in those books. I believe with prayers and faith, she will not only be healed but made whole. Its only an attack by enemy the devil to hinder her beautiful future. I wish her quick recovery and I await for your miraculous testimony in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmn, good to see this thread on fp. Hopefully you will get more insight on this quanumdrum.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by gudugudumeje: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
To Pineapple leaves cut into pieces, add water and boil it well. Let it cool a bit. Let her drink it b4 food and take as drinking water every time... She has to afford sugar outright.Ewedu is what she should blend and drink everyday immediately after blending. U will rejoice in the Lord.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Carlyboi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
I think you need to explore the medical and the professional a lot try and exhaust or just seek professional medical solutions as much as you can then when this is done and there’s no end in sight,serious improvement or a permanent fix then you can start go for the spiritual approach.well the world is highly spiritual and mystical and a lot of people tend to forget that African societies are deeply imbued with spiritualities....whether one denies or admit it it doesn’t negate the fact that the spiritual dynamics in Asia or Europe is completely different from what obtains in Africa.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Acidosis(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Still on this matter? Ignorance is very expensive oo. Bone setters and spiritualists have killed too many souls in Nigeria. Please go to a teaching hospital. That's the only place you will find the right people to attend to her case. You need at least one of the following: a consultant neurologist, orthopedic doctor or rheumatologist.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by drlateef: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hello,

Its very sad to hear what your sister has been going through. From the information you gave so far, i suspect she has an arthritis involving tje knees and probably the hip joints. It appears sje might have had some septic episodes in the joints following the introduction of bugs into the blood stream through the foot injury 3 years ago. She could also possibly be suffering inflammatory athritis which could have destroyed the joints.
Who reviewed her Xrays? Doctor? And what type of doctor? These are issues that an orthopaedic doctor should deal with. I hope your trado-spiritual interventions have not complicated the arthritis. You talked of injections, were these injections given in the knees?

When you take her to orthopaedic hospital, they will examine her properly and take xrays required. They will also run some blood tests to exclude inflammatory arthritis like rheumatoid, psoriatic or or even gouty arthritis. After that they will start treatment as appropriate. The cracky sounds you hear are due to damage to the joint cartilage due to the disease process. Bones are rubbing on bones without intervening cartilage which normally makes movement in the joint to be smooth, painless and frictionless. Most drugs will not replace the cartilage. I have an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory nutritional product that helps replace cartilage and promote healing in the joint. I can donate one box for one month to you. But you must continue using it for at least 6 months if you see positive changes within few days. Contact me if you care. Take care.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by timwudz(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
Morning all, I will go straight to the point pls. Pls pardon any grammatical error thanks

I have a cousin sister that’s suffering from leg problem for the past 3 years. I don’t know if this athritis because I have researched online and what she’s passing through is pointing to athritis but I still can’t figure it out because it’s worse than what I’m seeing. (She’s from ogoni)

A brief summary of her: she’s currently 23 years old and this sickness started when she was 20. I wasn’t aware all this while but from what she told me, before this problem started she stepped on something and felt a very sharp pain and hotness in her right foot. That moment she couldn’t walk until they called a traditionalist that massaged it and gave her herbs too before she was fine. He later said it was poison she matched.

Not until midnight again she started having serious pains and General body hotness. They tried the man’s number again but he wasn’t picking up and immediately they rushed her to church. After some prayers it reduced a bit but wasn’t over yet. They called back the man again in the morning but he got angry why they took her to somewhere else so he neever came. So they brought another man that worked on the leg for a while and she was better

After a year, the leg problem started again. And this time it got worse. She can’t open her legs. (Thighs) Anytime she trieds to do it the pains is always unbearable. And also have severe pains in both knees. She can’t walk properly without pains. ( she bends while walking like someone with some kind of deformity? As a matter of fact if she tries walking the knee is giving a loud sound like they are using hammer to hit it. This has been going on for the past 3 years and considering how young she is I feel really terrible about it.

She has been on several kinds of drugs and injections and calcium supplements. The pains reduces but always come back. The knee cracking is always there and it’s very loud. I have done Xray on the leg and the result reads her both knees are normal.

I got a man that’s good in massaging to massage her. I had so much confidence in him because when my mom broke her leg he was the one that fixed it. He assured me she would walk after he works on her. he believes it’s because it’s been threee years that’s why the knees are cracking and also why she couldn’t widen her legs. According to him the nerves are stiff. He massaged her for a month and some weeks. The the massage helped in controlling the pains a bit but she still can’t live without drugs. The knees are still cracking, still couldn’t open the legs wide apart. The man is even tired now and now believing it’s not ordinary.

Currently, I’m planning on her going native way(spiritual way) for them to find out if it’s something or someone behind this because a lot of money has been wasted regarding this with no solution
Pls good people of Nairaland, doctors and traditionalists. We need a solution for this as this just can’t be her fate because she’s too young. 3 years wasted already. This gets me worried over and over again and the emotional and psychological traumas she goes through everyday is just something I can’t explain.
Modified:
1 want to thank everyone for your contributions and advice and also use this moment to appeal to anyone that’s willing to help. I just want to see her get back to her feet because 3 years is wasted already. Sometimes I blame the mother for not taking her to the hospital but what do I know. She can’t even afford three quaremeal talk more hospital bills.

The father is married to somone else and don’t even care about her. I’m just trying to help out of pity. Her situation is pathetic and she can’t continue to live this way. If I don’t even do anything then I’m afraid this could be her fate because everyone is neglecting her. Who do you blame even when everyone around u is poor and you live in the village. The load now is just on me and I feel really bad I can’t do much to help her but the same time it hurts me she has to live this way until a help comes. I know how much I have spent on drugs and supplements not including the amount I paid for the massage because I never thought it was this serious. Only felt it was a dislocated bone or so.

So pls guys I know it’s difficult trying to help a stranger talk more someone from a faceless forum. Anyone reading this and willing to help just comment. Thank you
This is really pathetic and I feel so sorry for the poor girl. I can refer you to a man of God whom I've seen perform wonders. won't take no dime from you.. call me on 08124031878
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Plebian(f): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Put her on a fruit fast, fruits only
Watermelon
Cucumber
Lime
Oranges
Soursop
Cashew nuts
Avocado
Apple
Bananas
Walnuts
Lettuce
Coconut
Dates
These are Akaline fruits, for at least a month, she should eat just these fruits and water. You hear a different story in the first 2week.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by ibnzubair(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
Morning all, I will go straight to the point pls. Pls pardon any grammatical error thanks

I have a cousin sister that’s suffering from leg problem for the past 3 years. I don’t know if this athritis because I have researched online and what she’s passing through is pointing to athritis but I still can’t figure it out because it’s worse than what I’m seeing. (She’s from ogoni)

A brief summary of her: she’s currently 23 years old and this sickness started when she was 20. I wasn’t aware all this while but from what she told me, before this problem started she stepped on something and felt a very sharp pain and hotness in her right foot. That moment she couldn’t walk until they called a traditionalist that massaged it and gave her herbs too before she was fine. He later said it was poison she matched.

Not until midnight again she started having serious pains and General body hotness. They tried the man’s number again but he wasn’t picking up and immediately they rushed her to church. After some prayers it reduced a bit but wasn’t over yet. They called back the man again in the morning but he got angry why they took her to somewhere else so he neever came. So they brought another man that worked on the leg for a while and she was better

After a year, the leg problem started again. And this time it got worse. She can’t open her legs. (Thighs) Anytime she trieds to do it the pains is always unbearable. And also have severe pains in both knees. She can’t walk properly without pains. ( she bends while walking like someone with some kind of deformity? As a matter of fact if she tries walking the knee is giving a loud sound like they are using hammer to hit it. This has been going on for the past 3 years and considering how young she is I feel really terrible about it.

She has been on several kinds of drugs and injections and calcium supplements. The pains reduces but always come back. The knee cracking is always there and it’s very loud. I have done Xray on the leg and the result reads her both knees are normal.

I got a man that’s good in massaging to massage her. I had so much confidence in him because when my mom broke her leg he was the one that fixed it. He assured me she would walk after he works on her. he believes it’s because it’s been threee years that’s why the knees are cracking and also why she couldn’t widen her legs. According to him the nerves are stiff. He massaged her for a month and some weeks. The the massage helped in controlling the pains a bit but she still can’t live without drugs. The knees are still cracking, still couldn’t open the legs wide apart. The man is even tired now and now believing it’s not ordinary.

Currently, I’m planning on her going native way(spiritual way) for them to find out if it’s something or someone behind this because a lot of money has been wasted regarding this with no solution
Pls good people of Nairaland, doctors and traditionalists. We need a solution for this as this just can’t be her fate because she’s too young. 3 years wasted already. This gets me worried over and over again and the emotional and psychological traumas she goes through everyday is just something I can’t explain.
Modified:
1 want to thank everyone for your contributions and advice and also use this moment to appeal to anyone that’s willing to help. I just want to see her get back to her feet because 3 years is wasted already. Sometimes I blame the mother for not taking her to the hospital but what do I know. She can’t even afford three quaremeal talk more hospital bills.

The father is married to somone else and don’t even care about her. I’m just trying to help out of pity. Her situation is pathetic and she can’t continue to live this way. If I don’t even do anything then I’m afraid this could be her fate because everyone is neglecting her. Who do you blame even when everyone around u is poor and you live in the village. The load now is just on me and I feel really bad I can’t do much to help her but the same time it hurts me she has to live this way until a help comes. I know how much I have spent on drugs and supplements not including the amount I paid for the massage because I never thought it was this serious. Only felt it was a dislocated bone or so.

So pls guys I know it’s difficult trying to help a stranger talk more someone from a faceless forum. Anyone reading this and willing to help just comment. Thank you

May I start by saying, from the description of the onset of her illness, it's most likely a nerve that was affected, hence the normal X-ray... But then, I can't be sure because I don't have the entire picture.

My worry is the financial aspect of the matter; while she may need a consultant neurologist for her condition, I doubt if she can afford one.

I'd suggest though, that she goes to the general hospital nearest to her and have the case reviewed fully and then source for money or financial aids from NGOs before she's referred to a tertiary center.

The hospital might write a letter for her to present to the NGOs for verification of her disease condition.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by richPHAROAH: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
tagtaye:
Just like your father
yes he was a bastard and u will die like him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by medra(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bro if you are in Lagos please bring her to my church she will be healed nothing is too big for God to do just have faith ..you can bring her on Tuesday before going the traditional way we don't charge money it's free and you will come here and testify..you can call me on this number+2349018187412 ...
The name of my church is mircale assembly ministry
Location mende Maryland
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by luvyaself95(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Something are like that are spiritual. She need God Hand. Get a Good Pastor to pray for her and she should going to church.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Geesaintagape: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Black magic is real
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by brightleave(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
I feel her pains. Well myself is currently passing through such. Can I have your contact?
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
She may have diabetes. Take her to a doctor and stop complicating the whole sickness.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Cutehector(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jochabed:
Lol, I guess you haven't been in a hopeless situation, when your money can't save you. That's when you will turn to God.
grin who is talking about money here. My point is, she should not fall in to the hands of fake pastors!!!!
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by JusticeSeeker: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Take this lady to any Deeper Life Bible headquarters church where you live. Or take her to any Mountain of Fire headquarters church in the state where you live. If you go to any of these two places I've mentioned you'll come back and confess the Lordship of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by jaxxy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jochabed:
Her going to a native doctor is a clear sign that she doesn't know him.

There are traditional and herbal treatments for sm of these things just like going to a modern hospital for treatment. Traditional cures are not all bad and evil. It’s about who has the experience of such treatment and not guess work. Prayer can also work depending on experience of the man of God, ur faith and many other factors.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
sassysure:
The nerve controlling that place is severed.
Did she do abortion?
Quack abortion?

Grill her to get the truth out from her.

It can be corrected through surgery only if its not severely damaged.

Pls don't argue with this.
Lol
You must be a son of a bltch

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Be it physical or spiritual

It ends up being spiritual

I'll explain spiritual to the point that even your heart that pumps blood cannot be seen by you until it is made manifest by a doctor to you and that can't even be possible cos you'd be deep asleep

Whatever you cannot see with your naked eye is spiritual even when its supposedly "physical"

My point is it's a spiritual problem and the girl might know about it and she may not

But I know God knows about it so it's best you both lock yourselves up in a room hold hands and seek Jesus

Don't run to anyone

Just be calm pray fervently and anticipate your healing

I pray she is healed soon amen
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by tagtaye: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
stupid fustrated bastard u will be the one to join that bastard father of yours
richPHAROAH:
yes he was a bastard and u will die like him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by ibnzubair(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
sassysure:

It's definitely a severed nerve, no doubt about that.
Surgery straight away.

I have similar if not worst case during my first pregnancy and was very fortunate to have a good dr who examined and told me What was wrong. N
Pregnancy and bad surgery eg abortion can severe that nerve.
minor surgery to correct it.

A good dr will check that out.
Once i stop child bearing, I will correct mine
I don't wear high heel, don't stand up for more than 2 yrs, the joints makes noise when u stretch them and there is this urge to stretch them always. Can't run
Some days it's worst.some days better.
The nerve at the base of the thigh that connects the joints in the leg..

I.already told the guy to query her about abortion. Obviously she will deny but he know how to get her admit the truth.

Yours is known as obstetric palsy, may not likely be the case here but I'm throwing in my cards for nerve damage.

Treatment options may be pain palliation, physiotherapy and some neurogenic drugs which I'd rather not mention here.

I still think a doctor should see her, and give her a letter she can present for financial assistance to NGOs or even here on NL.

And Goodluck with yours
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by kaima1984(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Owiii:
The leg problem is a spiritual problem. No matter the amount of massage, drugs she takes, she won't get well as it has eaten deep into her system. Its tending towards paralysis. That herbalist or traditionalist can't cure her, if he can why didn't he profer solution on the first day it happened? He will make you spend money. You can only solve spiritual satanic problem through the spiritual Godly means. Take her to a good pastor that discern the things of the spirit and all this are over. Which part of Nigeria are you?
Rivers state
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
tagtaye:
stupid fustrated bastard u will be the one to join that bastard father of yours
Lol
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by litaninja(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
The problem here is that healthcare facilities that can properly diagnose the issue are not available in nigeria...you are currently victims of Nigeria.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by kaima1984(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
sacx:

Since you are willing to help, why not take her to a teaching hospital near you with competent professionals. Let a proper examination be done on her legs and establish whether there is nerve damage of some sort which could be the cause of the problem. It doesn't cost too much to make consultation.
my dear if you know the tribe she came from in Rivers state,you will understand that her case is spiritual.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by johnwell(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
it’s realy complicated honestly. That was the first question I asked her. “ why didn’t your mom take you back to the first man” she said the man refused working on the leg. He even sees her and walk away. I just feel there’s more to it that I don’t know. And I wouldn’t want to go to her village because I’m not from ogoni and not related to the mother. (For personal reasons. Not with all the bad stories I have heard about those people)

I think taking her to MFM will be wiser.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by SirVintageCock: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Possibly a poorly managed osteomyelitis.
Gather some money and register under NHIS and choose FMC Yenegoa since it is the closest tertiary hospital around you. It will save you lots of headaches. Take only 3 months for the name to come out

Kai Poverty is obviously a fvcking bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus / Advice On How To Add Weight! / 10 Foods To Avoid During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.