Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,459 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) (35175 Views)

Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon / Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by bellachibaby(f): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
For months now Nigerian music sensation Davido has been teasing fans with information of his highly anticipated album.

Billed for an October release the DMW boss revealed that the album is in its final production state which is the worst part of the process.

Davido made this revelation on his Instagram story where he stated that the album is presently in the mixing and mastering level which happens to be the last process of music production.

See more pictures

https://thickmatch.com/davido-reveals-worst-part-album-production-pictures/

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by horlarwereleh(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
See mouth!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Praizeupdates: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
smiley

Watch this stupid little girl video.... Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiQdXEoU9VA

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by publicsensor: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Anybody that understand the grammar should interpret for me what Obo is insinuating

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by TheAngry1: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
ok
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by 1mrprolific7(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Trash

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thats the worst part because they have to edit out the frog voice

Pls ooo I'm not hating

28 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by seunfly: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by lyriclekidd(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by chainy: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
ok
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by EtihadAirways(f): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Money
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Those oyibo be like......how do we make this shiit sound audible?

What is he even saying with his frog voice and confused accent?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Andersonjr(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
What's with the the middle finger? Irrelevant news

16 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by PapaBaby: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Obo
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by BobiNick(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
I love his energy
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by PapaBaby: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Trash
Why not release your own album let's see how many people would be interested.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Kellie069(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Expectant! Davido; you have actually earned my respect over the past few months : expecially when you collaborated with LYTA!

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by ForeThinker: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
No b your work. ?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by iykee101(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Basket mouth like u, must u tell us any little u ought keep within yourself davido, u too talk abeg

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by jimyjames(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
He meant to say most challenging part of making the album

It's always difficult for Davido to express himself in English, don't know why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mixing and mastering is the heart of music. Despite how good a song is, if it's poorly mixed and mastered, it won't sound pleasant.

Some mixing engineers and mastering engineers even earn more than musicians.

For a song to be ready, 4 things are involved:

1. The musician
2. The beat maker (called the producer)
3. The mixing engineer (most producers are also mixing engineers)
4. Finally, the mastering engineer (the man who finally decides the last EQ to adjust and how the music will finally sound to listeners)

The mixing and the mastering take time, hours, days, weeks, or even months and it's not an easy job. Though, if you're passionate about it like me, then it's easy.

29 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by gabsmilez(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
bellachibaby:
For months now Nigerian music sensation Davido has been teasing fans with information of his highly anticipated album.

Billed for an October release the DMW boss revealed that the album is in its final production state which is the worst part of the process.

Davido made this revelation on his Instagram story where he stated that the album is presently in the mixing and mastering level which happens to be the last process of music production.

See more pictures

https://thickmatch.com/davido-reveals-worst-part-album-production-pictures/
editting his frog voice
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Neddstark: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Rather than buy that album, I will buy Speed Darlington's . Call me hater, I don't care. I dont like a system where beautiful voices are subdued, then a frog voice with mediocre singing dominates because he has money and gives Radio OAPs millions to keep blasting his song. We deserve better. Dont quote me all you OBO cultist fans

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Isinkwocha: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ayan Davido
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Chaser25: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
H
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
horlarwereleh:
See mouth!!!
The guy come resemble mc oluomo for the pic.
No hating please.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Teewhy2: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good one, what is good doesn't come easy.
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by 21cents: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Worse part or tough part
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by RichDad1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
That’s what define the audio output quality. So more
Work is needed.
Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by Autotech312(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
Neddstark:
Rather than buy that album, I will buy Speed Darlington's . Call me hater, I don't care. I dont like a system where beautiful voices are subdued, then a frog voice with mediocre signing dominates because he has money and gives Radio OAPs millions to keep blasting his song. We deserve better. Dont quote me all you OBO cultist fans

U make sense die!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) by seanjy4konji: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
no respect..because u get money pass me..na hin make u deh do Bleep you to me..oya Bleep you to obo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] / Teebillz Is Back To Promoting Tiwa Savage's Work After A Long Hiatus (Photo) / Marvis Goes Topless For Her EP ‘Here’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.