Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' (78152 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta / #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by noble71(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I swear, na wetin dey hungry me this night but I no get ripe plantain
drop your address let me waybill one for you.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Midas01: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Skypper

I've been warning my family of the dangers of eating too much foods that break down into acids for some time now but they seem uninterested in that topic.

Yes it's true , when the body PH is too acidic, it serves as a breeding ground for all manner of diseases including cancer. To be totally healthy you must learn to eat more of foods that bread down into alkaline. Most people don't know but even toothaches occur when the pH in the mouth is lower than 5.6.

It is very sad that the Nigerian govt does nothing on this topic. We have such bad eating habits in Nigeria and it's the duty of the govt to sensitize people on this issue.

Foolish people will tell you that water is water and that there's no difference between sachet water and the rest. Drinking sachet water is like digging your own grave because sachet water is acidic.

I rest my case.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by ObaIgwe1: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
AryaSand:

I want an unholy visit not. You know the kind where you tear my clothe, pull my hair and spank me. wink wink wink

It is holy still...after eating such fantastic meal, there is an uncommon grace that brings the anointing to minister such deliverance to you in greater measure than what you describe here...and it will surely have a 'Krest' happy ending. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Davoneskay(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I don't want your platain

All right.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by chubinwa(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
The manner he was explaining the whole thing made it look like he was present in the stomach while the beans and plantain struggle for digestion. Op is indeed a very funny person. and to think of me relinquishing this sumptuous delicacy is a big joke of their century
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by chubinwa(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
The manner he was explaining the whole thing made it look like he was present in the stomach while the beans and plantain struggle for digestion. Op is indeed a very funny person. and to think of me relinquishing this sumptuous delicacy is a big joke of the century

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by powerblaze(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
It only makes your mess to smell.. every other thing na story for your village people

2 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Mmhiralxz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
This Op is missing alot,
Something that i just finished eating

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Insectkiller: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
You know well...

Tell me how many beans and plantain don kill since Dem born ur great great grand grand grandie father...

Nonsense!!!

My country people continue with ur beans and plantain
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by koxi: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
skypper:
The source of many Diseases and the Reason of why Diseases refused To Go Away. If you want to enjoy Good Health Please Study Proper Food Combination. *Why?*
Because when Food is properly combined, every Organ in the Body Enjoys. However, if Food Is wrongly combined, All Health abnormalities arise. The Liver suffers so much. In some cases, it gives up (Death) or serious Illnesses occurs.

Millions of people enjoy Beans and Ripe Plantains. As a matter of Fact, Beans and Ripe Plantains are so Delicious that hardly you see anyone who resists it. However, It is one of the most wrongly combined Food.

Cooking Food like Beans with Unripe Plantain has No problems. In Fact, It is a Perfect Combination which makes digestion easy. However, The Same Plantain, When It Ripes becomes Fruit. Check The Difference.

A. Unripe Plantain Is Not Sweet.
B. You Can’t Eat It Raw.
C. Ripe Plantain Is Very Sweet.
D. You Can Eat It Raw.

This Explains that Heat or Fire turns the Sweetness, known as Fructose to *Acidity *. Not just Acidic, but Highly Acidic.

Trace Any Disease, It Boils down to Acidity. Check Most Pain In The Body, It Is Caused By Acid. Acid Forming Foods are extremely Dangerous and should be avoided if you want to enjoy Good Health.

Even though Foods Like Beans are also Acid Forming During Metabolism. However, such Acid is called PH Balance. (Acid/Alkaline Balance) They are good provided you digest them well. Unless you are Allergic to such.

The difference here is that, when Fruits are damaged by fire, They become poison to the body. Who suffers? The Liver!

Here is the Problem: Beans takes between 5 to 7hrs to Digest Properly and leave the Stomach.
★While Ripe Plantains take Just 3Hrs.
★No Fruit Digest in the Stomach. But In the Terminal Ileum.
★While Beans Digest In the Stomach.
★The Ripe Plantain Doesn’t need Pancreatic Enzyme to Digest.
★While Beans Need. When they are combined, The Ripe Plantain tries to Leave the Stomach to Travel to the Terminal Ileum where It Digests but the Beans Won’t allow it. This struggle goes on for long which is unknown to the owner of the Body until Fermentation takes Place. As you may be aware, Fermentation Is the source of many known diseases today.

Therefore combining Beans and Ripe Plantain is Called *Delicious Poison.*
I will advise we avoid Cooking, Baking, Frying and Boiling Ripe Plantains… It is best to eat it RAW.

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=2107382269374760&story_fbid=2150199398426380

http://skyppers.com/know-beans-plantain-unhealthy-food-combination-can-kill/

Wetin be the source of your information?
Well just so you know, you're on YOUR OWN!!
Beans and ripe plantain all the way ooo
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by 2shure: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nothing like using pressure cooker to prepare beans then add igbo red oil to another pot with crayfiah,tomatoes,pepper,onions,fish with fried plantain. Thats what i eat every sunday aft or evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Daviewonder(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Something must kill a man.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Revolva(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
The OP men I fit give u close line oo beans and plantain my best combination
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
I no too sure say e ripe angry I no trust you
Davoneskay:

All right.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by omlueh(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
You are a stupid boy/girl/man/woman
CyberEBOLA:
If you eat balanced diet.
If you exercise everyday.
If you sleep at the right time.
If you go for regular checkup.
If you don't drink or smoke.

YOU WILL STILL DIE.

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nmezor(f): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pure lies OP, Beans n Dodo can't be poisonous biko. Na great combo be dat
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by dubra: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Chai these Don kill me laughter here, nairaland una too much abeg, I Don laugh soteyy by belle Don dey pain me ooooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Lamasta(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bread and Beans
Yam and Beans
Garri and Beans
Sweet Potato and Beans
Bread and Egg
Yam and Egg
Rice and Beans Etc
This combo and many more is the reason most of us are still standing today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nakedwire635(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
IamCharles123:
Na you sabi, am still eating my bean n ripe plantain.

If we listen to all the medical advice, we won't come or if the house to look for daily bread. Rubbish!!! shocked
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Obinnau:
OP, go back and look at that plantains and beans picture you put up, now forget this your write-up and give me one good reason why I shouldn't eat that.
OP you probably even ate beans and plantain before posting this sef.
Are you trying to reduce competition so you can have the whole fresh plantains to yourself?

Ayam not understanding.
hhhhh
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Mannarich: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Las las every body will still die undecided
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Acidosis:

No let PrimadonnaO see this post oo shocked shocked

Lmao! Poison ke! Bring it to me! If I perish, I perish! grin

I'm not even reading the article.

2 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by donhils: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Everybody wants to tell us about food. Even those with no knowledge whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Myself2(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Obinnau:
OP, go back and look at that plantains and beans picture you put up, now forget this your write-up and give me one good reason why I shouldn't eat that.
Are you trying to reduce competition so you can have the whole fresh plantains to yourself?

Ayam not understanding.

I just tire for the guy.
Na wa o, don't eat this, don't eat that. Haba
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by misterjosh(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Which study or experiment have you carried out mr writer. All these ones nah just story wey you write. tongue
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmmm, it won't be that easy o, whereas boiling is preferable than trying.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Acidosis(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lmao! Poison ke! Bring it to me! If I perish, I perish! grin

I'm not even reading the article.

grin grin grin I trust you

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by ephraim18(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
one thing must kill a man... all this are crap
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by oluscofield(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
dindinrin ndin robo
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Acidosis:

grin grin grin I trust you
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Obinnau:

Ayam not understanding.
cheesy
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by decollex(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Op forget that thing. We have African Stomach that can digest anything joor. Beans and Plantain is Bae. Kai make this beans done make I fry plantain. See you guys tomorrow. Byeeee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.