Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi (36928 Views)

Khafi Shamed On Front Page Of British Newspaper For Having Sex With Gedoni. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To MET Police Plans To Sack Khafi Over Sex Romp With Gedoni / #bbnaija : Khafi Moans While Having Sex With Gedoni Again (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by BizBayo: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Even if una have sex, no be our sex. Its your life, enjoy it.
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by samobaba(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dear Job seeker,

The way you go about on this platform to post about your inability to get job and publicly beg people for job does not work any where. Go create a profile page in www.linkedln.com. There you are bound to see available jobs and even meet job angels as well. While you are it, ask yourself if you have a good saleable CV. The mentality that there are no jobs, or if you don't know connection, there are no jobs are thing of the past.
The moment you have skills that sells, you are sure to get a job no matter how bad. DM me privately so you can add me on the platform and the story could change for you. There are over 76,000 jobs being posted in a month, you only need to key yourself to available jobs and get your own there.
Thank you

Best Regards

uniqueachiever:
Top of the day to you sir/ma, I am a promising Nigerian youth with great potential to unleash but joblessness is at the verge of frustrating my dream i have sent applications to no avail. I am 2.1 graduate of Humanities with experience in telesales, field sales supervision and customer service background. My competencies lye in the following; Negotiating, Lead generation, usage of CRM, Records management, Professional phone ethics, Time management, Excellence in prospect conversion, Use of Microsoft office and G suite. I can function well in capacity of a Personal Assistant as well. A unique characteristic that makes me likeable is my always being 'live' even under tense ambience, creating an enabling environment even amidst difficulties. I tend to find a way out of ANY situation and the fact that I am highly flexible to handle and adapt to any career position outside my background. I do not want to be a liability to anyone nor beg people for money thus, my intent to write well meaning Nairalanders and HR Executives, I have all it takes to deliver in any career position you can assist me with. I am based in Lagos and able to relocate anywhere for job purpose. Please if you have an offer for me please reach me on: greatachiever100@gmail.com .

Please kindly assist, God bless you as you do!
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by retake89(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
opebiboy:
Khafi na okpo

Na u sign her under okpo records bah.
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
She could be right... Same way i know some virgin undergraduate girls who get fvcked in the butt hole and they give u the best blow jobs but their hymen is still intact on standby for their fiance... I miss those uniben girls.... so good with the head game cheesy
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
gbam
Davash222:
Until I see video or photo of Gedoni’s dicck inside Khafi’s kpekus, they didn’t fucck!!
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
im a virgin and the only bad thing ive ever done is kiss a guy.. not deep or tongue kiss oh, just close mouth kiss
dairykidd:
She could be right... Same way i know some virgin undergraduate girls who get fvcked in the butt hole and they give u the best blow jobs but their hymen is still intact on standby for their fiance... I miss those uniben girls.... so good with the head game cheesy
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by RexTramadol1: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
U no do after e don put tip
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by sylve11: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
dairykidd:

bros i dey feel you, you nor lie at all. take my as/s hole and not my hymen.... inside life. grin cool

1 Like

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Celibate: kissing, touching, smooching.. All form of romancing..

We learn everyday!!! shocked shocked
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by bestwaydavgmai(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:
Until I see video or photo of Gedoni’s dicck inside Khafi’s kpekus, they didn’t fucck!!
. Can someone please show this to Khafi.
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by lookingfly: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Video of her knacking or i don't believe she knacked!
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Linda was celibate
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
P0rn addicts with their wild demented imaginations are disappointed with this news.

After all the noise they made on this forum for something that never happened.

1diots.
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by oluwasegun007(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
She's of the same school of thought that when you fvk the anus, you're still celibate...

1 Like

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Okoroawusa: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
BBN is a scripted movie
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
sylve11:

bros i dey feel you, you nor lie at all. take my as/s hole and not my hymen.... inside life. grin cool
For real bro
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
im a virgin and the only bad thing ive ever done is kiss a guy.. not deep or tongue kiss oh, just close mouth kiss

Okay
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
safarigirl:
Linda Ikeji was also celibate when she got pregnant
tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Lordjb: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okay
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by omamush(f): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Netanyahu1:
I don't watch this show, neither do I know what's going other than the traffic I see on Nl , can anyone tell me how to vote, I don't know the Sheyi neither do I care whose grandson he is. But from what I read on nl I think he's a pretty reserved and cultured guy. So I want to vote him.

Anything to make all those other harlots don't see the light of the day. Can't have bimbos as role models for our younger generation.

Yes o, we need to vote the uncultured ones out
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by cerpvad(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Olosho
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Fredfr33zy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
safarigirl:
Linda Ikeji was also celibate when she got pregnant

Na only who them catch be thief.
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Fabulouski(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
Cos say u come out come discover say u Don cast for outside and ur career as police officer for UK don cast, u come de deny.
Forgetting that you confessed to getting laid while in the house.
� �
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Shennels: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tell us
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by Yoighaman(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
I mentioned it in another thread, it's just drama, they know what gets attention and they achieved it, unfortunately she's out but somehow I like her, not for anything but her guts.
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by webngnews: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Really
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by pacificom: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
GenSpecifics:
Idiot

Shameless wh0re, so what were you doing under the sheets?

Bullshit ! They did not have sex under duvet. White lie., folks are incredibly smart here to decode what is coded.
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by jaxxy(m): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2019
Do celibates bump and grind and dry hump? Probably I guess.
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by renewable1(m): 4:03am On Sep 21, 2019
Liar

Electricity is a basic necessity of life and we are ready to provide clean energy via solar power.

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi by deygirl(f): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2019
OK oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big / Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.