Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku (8219 Views)

Tension As S’court Delivers Judgments On Lagos, Kano, Plateau, 4 Govs Disputes / Adamawa Governorship Election: PDP Hails Tribunal Verdict / Two Courts Issue Conflicting Judgments On APC Candidates In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by Penaldo: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
September 20, 2019

Press Statement

PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments on Govs. Udom, Ishaku

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) congratulates Governor Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom state and his Taraba State Counterpart, Governor Darius Ishaku for their respective victories at the governorship election petitions tribunal.

The party describes the upholding of the elections of the governors as triumph of the collective will and aspirations of the people of the two states as amply expressed in the March governorship elections.

Indeed, the spontaneous jubilations that greeted the verdict across the two states are resounding testimonies of the legitimacy and acceptance of the leadership of the governors, unarguably because of their exceptional commitments in repositioning and empowering their states along critical sectors of life.

The PDP is particularly happy to observe the commitment of Governor Udom in developing Akwa Ibom state, including his outstanding implementation of unique industrialization initiatives in key areas, particularly manufacturing, aviation, education, healthcare and other critical sectors.

In Taraba State, the PDP salutes Governor Darius Ishaku’s massive developmental stride in vital sectors, especially agriculture, education, infrastructural projects, security, among others, despite daunting challenges.

The PDP also applauds the members of the tribunal for their courage and patriotism in delivering justice in the interest of the people.

The PDP urges the governors as well as all other officials elected and appointed on its platform to continue to render selfless services to their people in line with the manifesto and guiding principles of the PDP, as a party committed to the wellbeing of Nigerians at all times.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary
Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by Infinixhot6: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Make I hear word joor
Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by obi4eze(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
angry
Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by streetdisciple: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
Yea right.....But any judgement against PDP is a rape on democracy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by RichDad1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
No rape on democracy shey? cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by olaolulazio(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
Them no hail Tribunal for Atiku's cum cheesy grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by ForeThinker: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
More party funds n influence

Selfish related hailing

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by olaric(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
I would happily give up all the PDP governors in exchange for the Supreme Court ruling against Buhari. I wouldn't have celebrated should PDP had gone ahead to win the governorship election in all the states; but I would have celebrated an Atiku victory.

God who used Cyrus to bring relief to the children of Israel can still use the Supreme Court to bring about justice should Atiku decide to go to the Supreme Court.
Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by Risingblue008(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
This so called politicians r just playing wit us,na for this buhari regime I dey hear d word SACK from both d upper and d lower house from chair
Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by lanrock(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
IF the judgement is otherwise, democracy is dead under buhari

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by adebuk47(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Victory ascerta
Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by dele31: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hypocrisy on display, when you win, you hail the judiciary but when the opposite happens, you attack it. Don't get me wrong all political parties in Nigeria are guilty.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by samokofafrica(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Because it is favourable :

4 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by sentorial: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Only the trials that PDP win they praise as fair trial.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by spyg1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
Now the judiciary is not corrupt abi?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by Wechi2019: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
If PDP wins, judiciary is the hope of the common man and all the judges are upright, whenever they lose, judiciary is corrupt and judges have been hijacked. Until they realize that politics is win and I win, they will continue to wail. Meanwhile congratulations to the winners

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by Juventus4life: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just wondering what the satanic party would have say if it's other way rounds

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by olajizz01(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
Yes,nothing like copying USA,UN,UK,Afghan,SA today.

But if another judgement is not favouring them tomorrow, you will see them going up and down as if heaven would fall.

PDP.......everyday is not Xmas.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by DaM4(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
But if the judgments had gone the other way, it would have been a rape to democracy and we will have been hearing all sort grammar and phrases. abegi make we hear word.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okay
Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by Jchi9876: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
The judgement wasn't a rape on democracy?? Hmmmm
That's new.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
DEMOCRACY IS NOT IN DANGER MR KOLA OLOGBO-DI-ENIYAN. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by inyenejo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Zombies have taken over this thread, every sane mind knows that Udom , Isiaku won that elections hands down....every sane mind knows that Atiku won that elections hands down too but this is politics they know what they are doing.
Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by Royalfurnitures: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
PDP should not just hail them But also tell them to perform and fulfil their campaign promises.

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by stanleysani(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
only when it favour dem

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by gabbasin: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
inyenejo:
Zombies have taken over this thread, every sane mind knows that Udom , Isiaku won that elections hands down....every sane mind knows that Atiku won that elections hands down too but this is politics they know what they are doing.
where PDP wins 'every sane mind knows they truly win' but where the party lost it is 'the election is rigged' Till today the only thing PDD is hammering against the Buhari victory is the issue surrounding his certificate as they can't prove how Atiku won instead. Everyday on AIT's kakaaki and democracy today, the only issue for them is Buhari's certificate. All other stations have moved from the fallout of the PEPT judgement but AIT is still wailing.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by BroadStreetBull(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin

Honestly if I were PDP, after the vigorous critism of the Buhari judgement I would not even comment on any single judgement which favours me.

Any favourable judgment I would just hide inside my room and rejoice but keep my mouth shut!

Such shameless people!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by Okoroawusa: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
But if it's not in your favour now u will not hail it
Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by HimName: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
PDP WINS AT THE TRIBUNAL, TRASH APC.

"What a good judgment. Judiciary, the last hope of common man"

APC WINS AT THE TRIBUNAL, TRASH PDP.

"Haaa! The judges have been compromised. The tyrant has bought the step-mother of the judge's elder brother mother Inlaw. BuhaLi, has destroyed our judicial system"

1 Like

Re: PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku by HimName: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
[[s]quote author=inyenejo post=82408566]Zombies have taken over this thread, every sane mind knows that Udom , Isiaku won that elections hands down....every sane mind knows that Atiku won that elections hands down too but this is politics they know what they are doing. [/quote][/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We’re Ready To Resume Petrol Importation - Marketers / You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) / 1984 Cartoon Of President Buhari Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.