Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State (24073 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by nairafame2: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Security operatives in Gombe state have apprehended a gang of notorious kidnappers terrorising residents of the state.

The Gombe State Police Command has rescued a four-year-old Miss Aishatu Mohammed from kidnappers, according to Punch.

The kidnappers, Hadiza Babayo, 18, and one Bala Shuaibu, were paraded on Friday by the police command at the Special Anti Robbery Squad premises in Gombe.

During the parade, the Police Public Relations Officer, SP Mary Malum, noted that SARS operatives acted on credible intelligence, arrested Babayo from Lafiya, Lamurde Local Government Area of Adamawa State for criminal conspiracy and kidnapping.

She said, “During the course of interrogation, Hadiza Babayo confessed to the crime and stated how she and one Bala Shuaibu, abducted the victim from Gombe High school and kept her in a hotel at Nayi-Nawa quarters Gombe, where they demanded a ransom of six million naira (N6m) from the victim’s father before she could be released.

“The SARS operatives responded swiftly and rescued the victim unhurt, without any ransom”

According to the suspect, she told our correspondent in an interview that she contacted her boyfriend to kidnap her cousin to get money off her uncle. After bringing her from school, I arranged to take her to my boyfriend (Shuaibu), we wanted to use the opportunity to get money from my uncle since he had not shown me enough care, she stated.

An uncle to the victim, Alh. Umar Shafudeen, who spoke to our correspondent narrated how the abduction of Aishatu Mohammed was a 24-hours of turmoil.

He said, “We were disturbed because of the safety of the young girl and we had to visit the Commissioner of Police, who in turn alerted his men. We are glad that our child has been returned to us.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/gombe-police-rescue-4-year-old-from-kidnappers/amp/

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by nairafame2: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by JasonScoolari: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
wink
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by Prettyvita(f): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
"notorious"
OP ur caption ehhnnn
grin
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by BUSHHUNTER: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Abokl don turn kidnapping to their trademark.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by 2shure: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
At 20 i wrote jamb wayback. And shes 18 already a kidnapper

11 Likes

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nawa
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by shamecurls(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
What a man can do, a woman can do better
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by DennisEche(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
NORTH IS TAKING OVER, THE DULLARD DON USE HUNGER WOUND THEM THEIR EYES DON CLEAR, NOW NA FULL TIME CRIME THEM DE GO INTO.

8 Likes

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by shamecurls(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kidnapping is a big industry now

Paying better and more secured than Yahoo.

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by kokkubabboni421(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
This is serious
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by technuel: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by 1mrprolific7(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
This female fit kidnap person

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by Mays24(f): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
2shure:
At 20 i wrote jamb wayback. And shes 18 already a kidnapper

That's her future ambition tongue

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by Lamasta(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
One of the offspring of Wadume
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by agulion: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Efcc simply means .Every Face Commits Crime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
I PITY FOR THIS GENERATION, GOD KNOW SAY I NO GO PLAY BET9JA VIRTUAL AGAIN,THIS NONE SENSE DON TOMUCH

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by obashiakpu(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nawa for this country, at 18 years, a girl for that matter arranged for kidnapping of own cousin to raise money for the boy friend. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by Royalfurnitures: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Since they are not given opportunity to go to school, they take the devil"s alternative

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
sad

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by omerah86(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
End time
Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by Onlydaughter(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm 18yrs kwa!!!

Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by chloride6: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
I think I have to stay off Nairaland for a while..

So much bad news everyday

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Babayo, Female Kidnapper Arrested In Gombe State by Gosj01(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Chai! So little, so much!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First / Police Anti-Cult Operatives Chase 17-Year-Old Boy To Death In Delta / 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.