Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (39411 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Dharmmie21: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Some years back when I washed my panties in the face me I face U compound ,
just on my way back to room one of the panties fell from my hand..
..while one broda was on the bench starring at me....embarrassment could not make me bend and pick I had to rush to the room to ask my younger sis to pick it for me which she refused ...

.Some minutes later I just gather the courage to goan take it....Broda was looking another way already I quickly pick and run.
I can't Neva forget that day

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Haaaa,na dat time wey my mama still dey force me to cut skodoz na,I carry beta last skin go skul very early on Monday morning,wat nw made it worst was dat assembly had started already, and we were to have our inter house sport practice dat day,con see my head inside hot sun

Dey made jest of me dat day ehh,especially dat wicked senior called jerry,jerry if u re reading dis just know dat it is only God Almighty dat can settle d beef I have with u,I can neva forget d day u gave me slap inside exam hall right there infront of my crush.I was trying to crack joke so dat d gel will laf and from there I can take it to d next level,but u came with ur bad bele and spoilt everything

5 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2019
DarlingEmojist:
The day my GF told me that i should cool down,this foolish bike man is too slow...I will reach your house in the next 5minutes

Next 5minute i saw that it was my Dad she was calling A FOOLISH BIKEMAN,AND MY DAD WAS THE MAN THAT CARRIED HER ON HIS BIKE

She just ghe down from the bike and rush to meet me and say HONEY,PLEASE HELP ME TO PAY MY THAT MAN AM CASHLESS FOR NOW

I was like TAKE ME NOT MY GENTLE SAVIOR
HEAR MY HUMBLE CRIES

So wetin u con do

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by MiVida(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2019
tunary:
See what you call nonsense, something God created is now nonsense because people abuse it. You guys pretend as if you don't like it. there is no man on planet earth who doesn't like it
I like pussy bro, no one's denying that... But calling it the Gate of Heaven Haba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2019
simiife:

So wetin u con do

I..I ..I just start stammaring.
Sir..Sir..You are f..as..t today oh
This is my HOD that have been telling you about,she came to collect my Social st..... I mean Social Science textbook.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by silifat11(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2019
That's about 5 years ago. I left the bank after withdrawal from Counter, there was another woman who left at the same time. Unfortunately I was going the same route the woman is going. When a taxi finally stopped, the woman said she pay for two passengers, that the driver should not carry me.. She was thinking that I was tracking from back oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

I..I ..I just start stammaring.
Sir..Sir..You are f..as..t today oh
This is my HOD that have been telling you about,she came to collect my Social st..... I mean Social Science textbook.

Lol,u blow lie for d man,next tym she will learn hw to stop insulting pple

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2019
simiife:

Lol,u blow lie for d man,next tym she will learn hw to stop insulting pple

The don divorce me sef,she talk say she no fey marry the son of an ôlôkàdà...She talk say my generation no have any intension to make it in life sad
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

The don divorce me sef,she talk say she no fey marry the son of an ôlôkàdà...She talk say my generation no have any intension to make it in life sad

I hope u re working hard so that she can regret taking dat action

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2019
HumblySearching:
The day my wig flew off when on a bike. My natural was so unkempt I felt like the ground should open and swallow me cry
Same thing when I was on a bike on high speed, my cap flew off my head and exposed my shining bololo orimapa, and it was very close to a very busy fast food way fine girls plenty on a sunday afternoon. if to say shame dey kill person I for die that day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2019
simiife:

I hope u re working hard so that she can regret taking dat action

Ehn ...Yea
Am making progress,I even like the way she left me,I feel relieved after she left...All this small small money that I do give her for miscellenous atleast there are now in my pocket.

The guy she went to meet sef was my formal friend

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2019
silifat11:
That's about 5 years ago. I left the bank after withdrawal from Counter, there was another woman who left at the same time. Unfortunately I was going the same route the woman is going. When a taxi finally stopped, the woman said she pay for two passengers, that the driver should not carry me.. She was thinking that I was tracking from back oo
Quite pathetic, out of fear she had to pay for extra seat. what a waste

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Ehn ...Yea
Am making progress,I even like the way she left me,I feel relieved after she left...All this small small money that I do give her for miscellenous atleast there are now in my pocket.

The guy she went to meet sef was my formal friend

God bless ur hustle bro

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2019
simiife:

God bless ur hustle bro
Wait!! hope you are believing all this stories? Its Frictional
I dunno even like to hear that word "Hustle"
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2019
MiVida:
I like pussy bro, no one's denying that... But calling it the Gate of Heaven Haba!
He calls it the gate of heaven because he likes it too much, he is obsessed with pussy, too much love for it can make a man do the unthinkable like licking and sucking it
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2019
simiife:

God bless ur hustle bro
Am so so sorry if you will be so bad to hear that I formed the whole story..
Have not reach that level
#Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Wait!! hope you are believing all this stories?
Its Frictional

I dunno even like to hear that word "Hustle"

Anyhow sha,we gaz grind na else bar no go dey

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2019
simiife:
Haaaa,na dat time wey my mama still dey force me to cut skodoz na,I carry beta last skin go skul very early on Monday morning,wat nw made it worst was dat assembly had started already, and we were to have our inter house sport practice dat day,con see my head inside hot sun

Dey made jest of me dat day ehh,especially dat wicked senior called jerry,jerry if u re reading dis just know dat it is only God Almighty dat can settle d beef I have with u,I can neva forget d day u gave me slap inside exam hall right there infront of my crush.I was trying to crack joke so dat d gel will laf and from there I can take it to d next level,but u came with ur bad bele and spoilt everything
This is reason why when you apply effort to target something you do it privately because there are enemies everywhere, bad belle dey everywhere
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Naanlong01: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2019
During NYSC in d North.Living in a face me i slap u house dt u get 2share bathroom & toilet wt other neighbours.On dt faithful day,i ran 2d toilet 2poo (a modernised pit lat wt white tiles like WC dt u have 2squat on).On opening d toilet door i saw a fresh kid's poo, i quickly flushed it & squatted 2do my thing, all of a sudden my neighbour a married woman with 3kids just opened d toilet door.Shock could not allow her close d door immediately,she stood 4 a second while we were looking at each other before she finally regained her senses. I was embarrassed .It turned out dt her 4year old kid ws d culprit dt pooed & then went 2inform his mum who came along wt water 2flush bt unfortunately i ws in d toilet. I wanted 2convince myself dt she didn't see anything bt then d bucket of water before me in my squatted position ws a bit far away not covering my "level". Since dt day i always make sure i block my "abunna" wt my bucket 2avoid a repetition. She ws like copa,sori o.Wch kain sori can sori unseen wat u've seen

11 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2019
simiife:

Anyhow sha,we gaz grind na else bar no go dey
Any guy that is always using the word HUSTLE ...na YAHOO BOY Thats my own mentality
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Sitting all alone in the office. The moment I fart is when someone works in.
Very embarrassing, and the thing smell die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2019
Virus99:

See as you begin blow grammar ontop woman post.. Shioor undecided
He is trying to impress a woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2019
tunary:
This is reason why when you apply effort to target something you do it privately because there are enemies everywhere, bad belle dey everywhere

Dat guy just injure my moral dat day mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by simiife: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Any guy that is always using the word HUSTLE ...na YAHOO BOY
Thats my own mentality

Hmmm,ok,nw I get ur point

U emailed me,any problem

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gartol:
I was in the toilet when my freind sent me a short s*x video to me. I played the video it didn't bring out any sound in my mind I was like maybe he no get sound so I didn't bother I continue watching for 10 minutes.

Then I remembered my phone was connected to the Bluetooth in the palour. All my family members were there including my pastor dada and some brothers and sisters in the Lord who look up to me. I no comot toilet for a week grin grin grin grin infact I still dey shit till now
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Thanks lessons learnt.
agarawu23:
learn to greet your neighbors including their dogs. No one knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2019
undecided
condemn:

Ordinary good morning, afternoon or evening, you nor fit greet your neighbours. You well so?
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by TheGreatIYANU: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lol....great thread, even though rambling idiots have taken over some sections, I applaud the op and all valuable contributors to this thread.

Now to my most embarrassing moment.

It was 2012, son of man had just arrived Bradford, UK for my Masters. I took the free city bus going to the mall and in it were two black girls.

Instinct told me they were Nigerians so I sat near then to start a conversation... wink

I had already selected the one I liked to I started talking to her other friend.

True to the wisdom in that, she took over the discussion and we both discussed, almost becoming oblivious of her friend.

They were both Nigerians but one was born there, the one i liked. We sha got talking and they were getting to their stop.

I collected her number and Skype contact, they disembarked then I continued my journey.

Seyi and I talked for a while, Skyped as well, but the pressure of my masters and all, it stopped.

About 5 months later, this was 2013... I was in the free city bus again going to Tesco. I alighted at my bus top and saw Seyi's friend with another lady.

I greeted her and after all the pleasantries, I asked her "what about Seyi, where is she?"

She first gave me this stunned disappointing look. Then she dropped the bomb -

"See her here na!"

Ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, Seyi had put on some weight and because i hadn't seen her in a while, i did not recognise her!

My brothers and sisters my heart dropped to my rectum! I thought the world was ending and I think I had a blackout!

A lot of people have commented that they wish the ground opened to swallow them.

Trust me, you cant understand this feeling if you have not experienced it.

My brain went blank and I walked out without even greeting the said Seyi.

This was one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire life!

PS: Ishilove your story left me in stitches!

8 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Ishilove: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
TheGreatIYANU:

This was one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire life!

PS: Ishilove your story left me in stitches!
Heh. I'm glad you found it amusing. The incident is still too fresh in my memory to laugh about it grin

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by MiVida(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
tunary:
He calls it the gate of heaven because he likes it too much, he is obsessed with pussy, too much love for it can make a man do the unthinkable like licking and sucking it
there are many words that could've replaced that the gate of Heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Sirseedorf(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
@SkinnyNigga

Not at all o

It's because am a cleaner and he's a server in the company's canteen, and because my salary is poor compared to his salary which is more than my salary .
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by SouthSouth1914: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hi bros, how's it going? You and the lady good now?

Nope! Had to let go.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) / 5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.