Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (39376 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Nope! Had to let go.. grin
Wise decision.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by RexTramadol1: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
marvelous000:

don't you think I'm vast enough to know everything about communication? or you think i need the opinion of other people to inform me on that?
when I write; it's for me and others who are acclimatize with my writing genre or have predilection for it. any other lexical dilettante is very welcome to ignore and pass accordingly, I mean as many as they come, cos I've got no patience for quibbling over my writing choice.

Acclimatized

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by RexTramadol1: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
gozzlin:

It's 'versed' not 'vast' Mr. Knowitall alias Mr Showboater. undecided

An adage in Igbo language says: If you know this one, do you know the other one? If you think you've deciphered the bird's illness, have you been able to decipher its ability to fly?

He can be vast in his knowledge of English language, he could have perfected it with verses

Well, since the idea is understood, it can slide

However, you opined rightly that no one can know it all.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:
The day I met one handsome guy that was looking so good, well dressed n speaks fluently, I was thinking he was very rich n wealthy, not knowing that he was just so poor n broke like the guys we have on this forum
Is it a sin or a crime to be broke? People like you are always easy target for ritualist and serial killers like gracious west. it is obvious you are also broke so why accuse guys of being broke. can't you go and hustle to make money? abi your hand dey pain you. if you don't change, hand go touch you very soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Michaelcas(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
midnighter:

Lol sir, you are the one doing Nigerian English, because you are too rigid. The true mark of having mastered a language is being able to manipulate it in a meaningful way.

Have a nice day wink
you can't manipulate language bro, it has rules
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
babtoundey:
The day I fell off a chair in the library (ALFH) in the full view of everybody.

I was reading in the library when I felt the urge to visit the toilet. By the time I returned from the library a lady was already occupying my seat. Instead of me to make her vacate my seat and go elsewhere I tried to do like a gentleman; I carried my books and made for another chair. I didn't know the new chair I located was broken, so I fell off it while trying to sit down.

What was more painful 8s that the lady occupying my seat was among those that mocked me with derisive laughter.
This is painful bro SORRY
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by RexTramadol1: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
DarlingEmojist:
The day my GF told me that i should cool down,this foolish bike man is too slow...I will reach your house in the next 5minutes

Next 5minute i saw that it was my Dad she was calling A FOOLISH BIKEMAN,AND MY DAD WAS THE MAN THAT CARRIED HER ON HIS BIKE

She just ghe down from the bike and rush to meet me and say HONEY,PLEASE HELP ME TO PAY MY THAT MAN AM CASHLESS FOR NOW

I was like TAKE ME NOT MY GENTLE SAVIOR
HEAR MY HUMBLE CRIES

Crazy Purzon, u still sing hymn join

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Michaelcas(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
tunary:
See what you call nonsense, something God created is now nonsense because people abuse it. You guys pretend as if you don't like it. there is no man on planet earth who doesn't like it
you're wrong, half of the world population dislike the act of kissing, most hates the act of sex, describes it as gross
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
sammuell:
I was in a shop buying some movies.
And there was this pretty fair lady also checking for movie,I said to my guy I go like follow this babe reason o
And so go o
Me:: Hello
She:: Hi
Me:: My name is Samuel
She::Ella
Me:: Are you a student here?
She::yes
Me:: Level?
She:: Graduate
Me:: please can we get to see outside here? Hope you don't mind?
She::No (with loud voice)
I wan die
Na so heat wan kill me
the owner of the shop just dey inside dey laugh

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Homeboiy:
I felt embarrassed on her behalf

Babe came to spend 2 days with me, in the morning after bathing, she said oh, I forgot to wash my pant yesterday night o, I was embarrassed on her behalf

She came with only one pant
Are you the one who is suppose to be embarrassed or she herself
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by SouthSouth1914: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Wise decision.

Hell yeah
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Oyerinde16(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:
The day I met one handsome guy that was looking so good, well dressed n speaks fluently, I was thinking he was very rich n wealthy, not knowing that he was just so poor n broke like the guys we have on this forum
Send your account let me send money, your room needs a face-lift.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
clems88:
it can be annoying . mine go just relax.no matter how I try to wake him up it wount gree. Junior can be sturbon atimes angry
Lol. When you take hunger beat am by abstaining from sex for too long why him no go vex//stubborn. WAIT till you marry before you put it inside
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
BlackLaw:

Tah!comot there make person no use slap bend ya face. Money money money.. you fine? probably no even get particulars!
You tell her well
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kassidy4luv:
My girlfriend broke up with me because of my tribe and my younger sister living with me.
Pathetic You can only have a girl friend when ur ready for marriage
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ishilove:
I told the congregation, during Sunday service to open to Isaiah 45 vs 26 and told someone to read. She stood up, opened her bible, leafed through it for several seconds, finally gave up and said "there's no Isaiah 45 vs 26." I felt like the ground should open up and swallow me right there at the altar. In front of the entire church!! embarassed cry

It was Isaiah 43 vs 26, not 45 vs 26. And to think I had it typed out but that typo completely missed my attention.

My head blanked out and I kept turning the pages looking for the book of Isaiah, while the sea of eyes stared up at me. I even went to the New Testament! embarassed

My family members suddenly had this very serious expression on their faces. You know, that kind you have when you are trying your darndest not to cringe. Or laugh angry cry

I almost wept in embarrassment. I was traumatized throughout the following week.
LMAO too funny and embarrassing Lol
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Crazy Purzon, u still sing hymn join
Baba thats the song that fit the situation
No mind my mind
#Lol
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by marvelous000: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Acclimatized
The pettinesses has just been cladded with triviality, grin to the point where all my post have to be perused to detect and accentuate venial error for wanking

you guys must be enjoying yourselves. anyway, this is the last time I'll give life to this paltriness with a response.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Michaelcas:
you're wrong, half of the world population dislike the act of kissing, most hates the act of sex, describes it as gross
Then it must be spiritual for someone to dislike sex because God created it for man and woman to enjoy, so anything contrary, devil hand dey inside
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Oyerinde16(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by RexTramadol1: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
marvelous000:

The pettinesses has just been cladded with triviality, grin to the point where all my post have to be perused to detect and accentuate venial error, for the wanking

you guys must be enjoying yourselves. anyway, this is the last time I'll give life to this paltriness with a response.

I got nothing on you brah...

Pointed sth out, no need dissipating energy on issues of no relevance

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by babtoundey(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
tunary:
This is painful bro SORRY
I'm telling it was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by marvelous000: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
RexTramadol1:

I got nothing on you brah...

Pointed sth out, no need dissipating energy on issues of no relevance
OK, my bad. I misconstrued your motive.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Mine was the day my Ashewo customer for Bluemoon hotel told me "I should get a girlfriend"... "What you need is a girlfriend"
I was like, is this life?!
This one is like the devil telling you the truth, she is very correct I believe because so many guys can't approach a girl. apart from sex maybe you show her some signs of love or attention that is why she said you need a girl friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
A woman asked if I would marry her husband. She also asked the husband if he would marry me. I felt embarrassed. The woman died few months later and the husband called to remind me of what the woman said. He wanted us to try having lunch,dinner together to make us get to know eachothrr better. She's from Portharcourt while he's from IMO n me from Ila Orangun,Osun state.
So how far, are you both together?
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Sureguytalk(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin grin is like you like trouble.
Onyi22:
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Sureguytalk(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin grin we know it's the handwork of s.k
dayo2me:
I can't remember actually I know it was really embarrassing
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Sureguytalk(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin grin no more church again for you
Gartol:
I was in the toilet when my freind sent me a short s*x video to me. I played the video it didn't bring out any sound in my mind I was like maybe he no get sound so I didn't bother I continue watching for 10 minutes.

Then I remembered my phone was connected to the Bluetooth in the palour. All my family members were there including my pastor dada and some brothers and sisters in the Lord who look up to me. I no comot toilet for a week grin grin grin grin infact I still dey shit till now
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by tunary(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Definitely yesterday at yaba were I wanted to enter bike and my gown sleet at d back tore to my pant. Everybody was shouting madam ur pant is showing. I was so embarrassed cos I was not wearing tight.i just remembered I got a boyfriend sweater and tied it across my waist.
Ekpele
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
lecturer50:
No i cannot do that.

He was the one that employed me as a teacher when there were thousands of other applicants.

So whatever he asked me to do,i must it shaa.
Please don't tell me you sucked him?!

What da 4k bro!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Kaysalas(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Make I book space first
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Danielphatboy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Isabellah:
The day I fall down in front my neighbors outside my house is as if the ground should open for me to enter cause I hardly greet any of them

did dey laff?? smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / A Snake Killed By One Of My Farm Attendants Today / Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.