Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed (1635 Views)

Make Up To N50k Daily Doing This Crypto Arbitrage / Learn Sport Abitrage In Nigeria / Please Who Does Dollar Abitrage Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by lexyinfo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ecommerce and importation business is a business you should look into in 2019 and beyond
because is very profitable and anyone can do it even with little or no experience once you are
ready to follow simple instructions.

Currently, the e-commerce market in Nigeria is worth $13 billion; according to a report by London Based
Economist Intelligence Unit [EIU].

Experts in the Nigeria financial service sector have estimated that Nigeria's e-commerce market value could
rise to $50 billion [N15.45 trillion] over the next 10 years

Recently, the National Bureau of statistics [NBS] predicted that the ecommerce sector is expected to
contribute about 10 per cent of a projected N10 trillion to the Nation's Gross Domestic Product [GDP].

With the increasing penetration of internet in Nigeria and across Africa; this is a huge market and the sales
volume is bound to continue progressing in the coming years. There is something for everyone in this industry
which can never get saturated.

You can now see that this is a profitable industry to dive in.

Away from that, we all know the usual way to get started is to go to website like Aliexpress,1688,
Alibaba and host of others to import our desire products but this system has a lot of hurdles for
some people especially newbie.

But what if there is a method that eliminate that first hurdles and you get started without
any initial investment hope you will like that kind of system

Introducing ...

ECOMMERCE ARBITRAGE SYSTEM

Here we will source for the product locally from wholesalers, we have them plenty on jiji and some
other ones which i will reveal to you later on.

With this system you don't have to import anything but you will still profit big. Our end goal is to ensure a profit
of N5,000 on each item

We will be looking for hot selling products that is selling for N1,500 or less than N2,000 that will can sell on
online at N10,000

This smart system don't require you to get a shop, store, office or require any huge overhead cost and
it has the potential of fast and crazy profit margin.

You will agree with me that up to this point we have not spend any money except for the data we are
using to make research.

Let's continue...

After you have found the product you want to sell

head over to Facebook and run a test ads to see if people will be interested in what you are selling
immediately you get an order, go to the seller and buy from him or her and deliver your order and boom.

Let say you get a hair growth oil for N1,500 you can resell for just N10,000 and still pocket
N5,000 pure profit after all expenses deducted.

Assuming you are able to sell just 10pcs in a week with 5k profits
that's 50k. It is doable. Get up and get the shit done.

Presently, my Ecommerce mentorship group are on 500k challenge and all hands are on deck to
achieve the set target.

You can do this. Is all about mindset and with positive attitude.

I have achieved great result with this system.

The simple truth is to buy low and sell high and build a powerful sales system around it.

You can make it a side hustle or make it a full time business but whichever path you thread
success is yours, once you are able to follow simple instructions.

This extra income source does not affect your day job if you have one already. Though, this business
comes with its own challenges but I think 30k to 50k per week and extra 120 to 200k per month respectively is something
to give a very good attention to.

Here is how its works
-Go online to source for good products on jiji or any wholesalers around you
-Run a test ads on Facebook and Instagram to test for market acceptability
-Buy the products and diver your orders
-Smile to the bank and scale up.

You might be thinking of:
-how to source for this hot product,
-sellers verification,
-getting sales,
-delivering orders
-and finally getting paid

Anyway i got you covered

I will be organizing a 3 days intensive class on how to get you started in Ecommerce Arbitrage System
on February 15 by 8 pm in a Private Telegram group.

Here is what you will learn

-How to source locally for good products

-Type of product to sell

-Criteria for selecting the products

-How to run a test ads on Facebook/Instagram

-How to set up Instagram and Facebook ads

-How to create a simple sales page to sell this products

-Access to 3 reliable courier companies and over 50 private
delivery agents that will remit money fast into your account.

-The best ad objectives for this system

-How to scale up and profit Big

-And lots more...

Here are the Bonus for the fast action takers

1. Access to a page builder software to design a high converting sales funnel for your products

2. Access to 10 evergreen Hot Physical Products Niche Idea
you can keep selling for the next 5 years without getting saturated

3. Pay Before Delivery Hack:
You will discover a sure fire way to convince customers to pay
before delivery using a secret system i will show you.

4. How To Create a Professional Ecommerce Website like Jumia/konga:
You will learn how to build a Professional ecommerce site saving you lot of money
from web designers. You can even start a business around this doing
it for businesses around you.

5. How to close sales on phone
You will get access to phone conversation template you can
start using in your business to generate massive sales

6. Access to a high converting Sales Page template
This award winning template will help you to scale up fast
in your business either physical or digital products.
It's a millionaire maker sales page template

7. Email Marketing secret-
You will learn how to right a high converting email

8. Access to sales Funnel Authority

9. Access to me 24/7 for support

To cap it up if YOU ARE AMONG THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO REGISTER IN THE NEXT 24 HRS I WILL GIVE
YOU 10 HOT SELLING PRODUCTS YOU CAN START WITH AND Profit Big.

This premium package is not for everybody, only for 20 smart Nigerians.
This is a very powerful and well loaded training,nothing comes close to this.

Training Date : February 15, 2020
Venue: Private Telegram Group
Time: 8PM

Call/whtsapp 08074277479 to register.

Note: This is not a free training but you are only paying a token to register

Or chatup direct @ https: //api. whatsapp. com/send?phone=2348074277479
[just close the gap and chat direct]

Don’t Be Left Out!
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by lexyinfo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Join the Ecommerce Abitrage Training to learn how to earn 6 to 7 figure before the year runs out.
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by lexyinfo(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Get started today.
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by Cocotrendz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
lexyinfo:
Join the Ecommerce Abitrage Training to learn how to earn 6 to 7 figure before the year runs out.
You are always advertising your useless trainings
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by Nostradamus: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Cocotrendz:

who told you it's useless

I'm a member of his group and I've learnt a lot that I'm now making good money from my own business(courtesy of lexyinfo)..

Stop this mindset,it won't take you anywhere(i agree that there's a lot of scam around,but Mr. Wale_lexyinfo here,ecommerce group is definitely not among)

One thing you don't know is that there are some tricks the big boys use in importation business which they don't want revealed to outsiders but in lexinfo's group,you'd be taught everything,you'd also get to meet a lot of prominent importers who are willing to mentor and support you..

One clear example is the ongoing #500k challenge which the bigshots in his group has laid down for beginners.

If you think I'm lying or I'm overhyping lexy's group,then pay for your acceptance there.you'd be glad and you'll definitely pray for me for showing you what you're missing.
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by Nostradamus: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Cocotrendz:

do you even know that there is a particular product that's selling for #12,000 here,but the guys importing it got it for #200?

Yes, they got it for #200 and sell it for #12,000

I should have uploaded some screenshots of lectures held for you.but I don't know if lex will want that.

If the small amount you'd be paying for the training is what is worrying you,i want you to know,there's no free thing anywhere(not even in freetown).even your education comes at a price cool

Honestly,if lex's training goes for #50,000/#100,000 it's worth it cool
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by Rubbiish(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nostradamus:
do you even know that there is a particular product that's selling for #12,000 here,but the guys importing it got it for #200?

Yes, they got it for #200 and sell it for #12,000

I should have uploaded some screenshots of lectures held for you.but I don't know if lex will want that.

If the small amount you'd be paying for the training is what is worrying you,i want you to know,there's no free thing anywhere(not even in freetown).even your education comes at a price cool

Honestly,if lex's training goes for #50,000/#100,000 it's worth it cool
So someone is making millions through importation and still looking for small amount from beginners? How does that sound?
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by Nostradamus: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Rubbiish:

So someone is making millions through importation and still looking for small amount from beginners? How does that sound?
well,you don't really have to believe me!!

We in the group know the knowledge and benefit we gain there cool

I'm only concerned that cococandy who is not even a member in the group decided to term it 'useless' and I decided to come in,that group is not useless.we gain a lot from been members there.

Do you even know that there's a way to keep off time-wasters(those who don't intend to buy a product from you but will keep disturbing you with chats)from your targeted facebook ads?

There are a lot of big guys with offices in Alaba in that group apart from Mr. Lexyinfo.you'd learn somethings from them.

A lot of people are into importation,but only a few are doing it the smart way.
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by jesmond3945: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nostradamus:

I'm only concerned that cococandy who is not even a member in the group decided to term it 'useless' and I decided to come in,that group is not useless.we gain a lot from been members there.

Do you even know that there's a way to keep off time-wasters(those who don't intend to buy a product from you but will keep disturbing you with chats)from your targeted facebook ads?

There are a lot of big guys with offices in Alaba in that group apart from Mr. Lexyinfo.you'd learn somethings from them.

my brother if you want to help people do that. You are already making money, then what do you need their money for? If you want to train then make it clear it is a business and you only make money from the trainess and not claiming you are making money from arbitrage. Just be straightforward. Cheers.
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nostradamus:

Cocotrendz:

Cocotrendz is not cococandy. Please leave me out this discussion.
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by Nostradamus: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
cococandy:

Cocotrendz is not cococandy. Please leave me out this discussion.
oooohhhhh!!!!

I'm so sorry!!!

I mean cocotrendz cool

My bad.

I made a mix-up.
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by Nostradamus: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
jesmond3945:
my brother if you want to help people do that. You are already making money, then what do you need their money for? If you want to train then make it clear it is a business and you only make money from the trainess and not claiming you are making money from arbitrage. Just be straightforward. Cheers.
see,the first(might likely be the only)indept lecture on entering importation biz for newbies was given by this o.p himself,lexinfo.you may go through all his posts and you'd see(it was the free lecture he made that even attract me to pay to pay for the mentorship programme,a move I'm glad I made).that's was in August 2018.

The o.p had already start teaching people the importation business(at a time most gurus on nairaland either ask for payment directly or ask you to buy one e-book).

i believe lex is a blessing to nairalanders(willing nairalanders)for putting together the mentorship programme

I'm still surprised the fee is #5k while the value is so high cool.
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by Nostradamus: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
jesmond3945:
he's quite straightforward cool
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by All4real2: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2019
jesmond3945:
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by lexyinfo(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Come and learn the easiest way to start a profitable ecommerce business in Nigeria.
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by lexyinfo(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Come and learn how to discover hot new products that guarantee 6 to 7 figure monthly.
Join our ecommerce arbitrage class to know more.
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by Akinh: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2019
hunger they the land na
Re: How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed by lexyinfo(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Come and learn how to source goods locally and still make a healthy profit.

(1) (Reply)

LTE *learn To Earn* / Kashstacks Scam Review.100% Scam Beware / I Own Gtbank And Firstbank And I'm Unemployed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.