Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,315 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) (79385 Views)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
She's dressed like a hollow, wearing a male wristwatch, having a birthday cake in a room most likely a hotel room , and having freaked out by some cash which is about 50k tops when good women get 10m and a benz as birthday gift ,............ mennnn , shes ah hollow
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by khalids: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Just see the kind of prayers the ladies are praying.....

Instead to pray for God to bless you with your own money and a guy that will truly love you for who you are....they are instead praying for maga....

Talk of grains of sand as brain cells....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by contigiency(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Just wondering what her reactions would have been if it were birthday wishes, cards and flowers that filled that cup, just as it were in our time.
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by GemUnique(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
���
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Felixtami(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I am Franklin, I am seriously in need of a job to help sustain and cater for myself, I will be glad if any job at all is offered to me please.....my contact is 08149627152, franklinnathaneal00@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:
What is "guy man"?

Anyway, I remember that year- when I wasn't materialistic. I told my guy man how much I love amala. So, I was at work that day when I got a call "Is this Miss *****. Okay, I am Ade from Amaladotcom, I am in your parking lot at A/A. You have a package from us". My people were already looking and blushing on my behalf. cry

I jumped up from my seat and rushed out. Right there in the package was hot amala, with panla, shaki, roundabout...fuku ati ogufe.

I didn't know when I picked up a sticky-note and wrote a poem for him.

That was then, na next level I dey now.
See finish level.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Look what someone gave 1000 notes to
[img]https:///view/sips-choke-spittake-unbelievable-what-gif-8594931.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

Hahahahaha.... Lol... Standards vary. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
all the naira notes no pass 15 na

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
ashewoboy:
this lady is dating the money not the sponsor of the cake. see how she is happy, ecstatic while bringing out the money.

verdict: ladies have penchant for money not you. if you wanna phuck any lady, give her plenty money.
Waste of money!!
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Believe a slay queen at your own risk.
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin grin

Women like money ooo....she doesn't even care if the cake splatters everywhere her mind is fixated with the length if the row..
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Donctoms:
Step By Step How To Create Paypal Account That send and Receive Money With your Nigeria Details.

Some Questions About This Nigerian Paypal Account
Can I send money with this Nigerian PayPal Account? Yes you can.

Can I make payments with this PayPal account? Yes you can.

Can I receive payment with this Nigeeian Paypal account? Sure,that is the primary purpose.

Can I link my bank account with this Nigerian PayPal account? Yes you can.

Can I withdraw the Paypal funds to my bank account? Yes, for sure.

Do I need to use another address to open this PayPal account? No, you are using Nigerian address.

Can I verify this account in Nigeria? Yes for sure you can verify this PayPal account here in Nigeria .

What are you waiting for, grab this offer now before it becomes costly.

Give away price of N3000 only.

Reply if interested

I need a paypal I can connect my bank to.
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Thats Naira abuse, an offence in Nigeria

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
DocH:

I need a paypal I can connect my bank to.
Inbox on whatsapp bro
081 30 62 79.41
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by thundafire: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Money,Only dat can make any gal open her leg to even shatta wale small penny abeg who get dat dwarf pic
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Femijohn198: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
when you want to catch fish you give it meat.woman matter no so e be.
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
She looks irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Look what someone gave 1000 notes to
[img]https:///view/sips-choke-spittake-unbelievable-what-gif-8594931.gif[/img]

Pukes angry
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Nitefury: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Guest007:
undecided

Nubian Queen..
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Joystark(f): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Money or not... Feels good to get a surprise anything.
I've had a significant surprise one time and I still can't forget how nice it felt. embarassed
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by duchessvikki0(f): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lol

This kind surprise dey sweet tongue
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Her love has been boughted
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by IamAdrash: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Its very nice to suprise someone yoy love during his or her birthday but concern is, hope her boyfriend is not a Yahoo guy?
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kpeks don die dat year
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by blackboy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Her outfit is a no no

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:
What is "guy man"?

Anyway, I remember that year- when I wasn't materialistic. I told my guy man how much I love amala. So, I was at work that day when I got a call "Is this Miss *****. Okay, I am Ade from Amaladotcom, I am in your parking lot at A/A. You have a package from us". My people were already looking and blushing on my behalf. cry

I jumped up from my seat and rushed out. Right there in the package was hot amala, with panla, shaki, roundabout...fuku ati ogufe.

I didn't know when I picked up a sticky-note and wrote a poem for him.

That was then, na next level I dey now.

That was very sweet of him.
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Obason22(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Women loves money.
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by biomedics(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
If she doesn't have flat Tommy, forget it.
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
And somebody will still eat that cake grin
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
judgementyard:
Na hotel room be that abi? Ok!
dem nor dey do birthday for hauz nowadays o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Premiumwriter:
dem nor dey do birthday for hauz nowadays o
Me na old school so I no know grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by roladex(f): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bacteria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.