Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

See The Face Of RCCG Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Face Of RCCG Scammer (1910 Views)

Re: In Defence Of RCCG City Of David Dating Site / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Boseslim: 12:34am On Sep 21, 2019
Emmanuel popoola who disguised himself as Seapson open a thread here on Nairaland February 2019 claiming that he has Forest trading bot that can generate money via Binary.com . He promised to pay 50% profit every week to investors.

After paying few people in one week he came up with several excuse and finally and later said his account was hacked and all the money was gone. He promised to pay all the investors back their money and gave himself August as deadline to refund back all our money uptill today Emanuel Popoola has not paid any of the investors he pleaded that has no where to borrow money to pay us.

His phone number has been on and off ever since.
He is a worker in Redeem Christian Church of God so he claim.
He SCAMMED Nairalander of their hard earned money of over 2million naira, a group of 15 people on wassap.

Below is his bank details. Please do not do business with him. He is a professional scammer.

Name:Popoola emmanuel
Account number: 2063141036
Bank: UBA

His contacts: 0811 834 3638, 0701 497 6149

EFCC operative on Nairaland please take note.
EFCC office Ibadan please take note.

Emmanuel popoola must be arrested to set example to others.

Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 21, 2019
Gboy.
Keeping it local?
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by cenaman(m): 2:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Gboy. Keeping it local?
MMM failed, which punzi won't fail?
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by DeHumbleTboy: 2:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Boseslim:
Emmanuel popoola who disguised himself as Seapson open a thread here on Nairaland February 2019 claiming that he has Forest trading bot that can generate money via Binary.com . He promised to pay 50% profit every week to investors.

After paying few people in one week he came up with several excuse and finally and later said his account was hacked and all the money was gone. He promised to pay all the investors back their money and gave himself August as deadline to refund back all our money uptill today Emanuel Popoola has not paid any of the investors he pleaded that has no where to borrow money to pay us.

He SCAMMED Nairalander of their hard earned money of over 2million naira, a group of 15 people on wassap.

Below is his bank details. Please do not do business with him. He is a professional scammer.

I swear with my life this is what rccg are none for. I work for two rccg till date they refused to pay me. I reach their pastor I never new they are bird of same feathers. Rccg river province 5 house of grace port Harcourt. This branch is close to ykc and the worst part of it is that two of them are church elders. I swear it's time to say farwell to church!!!
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by BlackfireX: 5:05am On Sep 21, 2019
Ordinary 2 million
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by cerpvad(m): 5:06am On Sep 21, 2019
Na dem
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Eze2000(m): 5:58am On Sep 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 2 million
I have a woman with a critical medical situation on my hands.. spent over 3m already. Mind helping out with something Ordinary?
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by BlackfireX: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Eze2000:
I have a woman with a critical medical situation on my hands.. spent over 3m already. Mind helping out with something Ordinary?

Ordinary 3 million
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Eze2000(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2019
BlackfireX:

Ordinary 3 million

Yes ooo

I get Gtbank and access bank accounts, which u Want?
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Why will someone give you 50% per week? Sorry, you played yourself. 50% bi-annual is hardly feasible not to talk of per annum. Why are people so greedy? Do you think that is how business works? Nobody will attend to his crap...just bullshit

1 Like

Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Jerryinchina tsk tsk tsk tsk
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by BlackfireX: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Eze2000:

Yes ooo

I get Gtbank and access bank accounts, which u Want?

How much do you want
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Lamasta(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Pls remove RCCG from the info cos its not RCCG that sent him to go and be scamming people
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by lereinter(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2019
People still fall for this cheap scam

Oh maybe he said he's rccg worker

Is osinbajo not rccg pastor isn't he a national scam.

The police could prosecute him, but getting money back is another thing

1 Like

Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Eze2000(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
BlackfireX:

How much do you want

Ordinary 2 million pls
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by BlackfireX: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Eze2000:

Ordinary 2 million pls

Just 2 million, ordinary 2 million
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Eze2000(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
BlackfireX:

Just 2 million, ordinary 2 million

Useless and worthless know what they Mean? Their ordinary meaning
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Tomide007: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Boseslim:

See, just go to the police...or walk to any efcc office, they'll take the case up....A travel agent once duped some guys of 900k and he was apprehended def they'll work on 2m ....all they'll do is to freeze his account.
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by captianfreeman(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bringing the church (RCCG) into this matter is an attempt to malign the church.

My Advice: write a petition to EFCC and ICPC for a proper action.
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
One guy asked me to bring 1m for this same forex and be earning 70% monthly till I'm tired. The way he was saying it gave him up. If I give 1m and be earning 700k monthly what will be your commission, he didn't say. I called few guys in the street and they told me their losses. I ran away.
Re: See The Face Of RCCG Scammer by Boseslim: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
I've written a petition to EFCC still waiting for a feedback from them.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Acquire A Skill While Indoors / 10k To Only 5 People / Saxy Lady By Name Olivia Need A Young Man For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.