Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Did You Know He/she Was The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Know He/she Was The One? (1959 Views)

How Do U Know He's A Playboy? / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by missimelda01(f): 1:19am On Sep 21, 2019
I remember meeting someone who told me that he prayed for a partner and when they met, he was just convinced that she was the one.. I really don't know if they're married now

How did you know he/she was the one? I'd love to read your stories cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by NGRsenate: 1:32am On Sep 21, 2019
I knew she was the one because we were two :|

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by solz007(m): 1:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Worst part is we haven't met but we still together

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Here to learn from the anointed ones cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Tolexander: 3:53am On Sep 21, 2019
missimelda01:
I remember meeting someone who told me that he prayed for a partner and when they met, he was just convinced that she was the one.. I really don't know if they're married now

All the nairaland babes that come here to open thread immediately after/before uploading their profile picture, God knows your home address o cool

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by missimelda01(f): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Social media relationship?
solz007:
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by missimelda01(f): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2019
lol God knows
Tolexander:
All the nairaland babes that come here to open thread immediately after/before uploading their profile picture, God knows your home address o cool
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Mcslize: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2019
missimelda01:

It is not about knowing she is the one. Knowing she is the one doesn't change anything if they are not connected.

You might know he is the one but he might end up not reciprocating your love for him. So, it all have to do with both being in a closed mutual show of love.

If the feelings is one sided, then you knowing he is the one doesn't change anything.

This simply means that, both must be connected and care for each well beings. That's when one can categorically says she is the one.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2019
A native doctor told me
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by WizBLANCE(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2019
I always think they are the one, but then I gave it a little time

Booom

I discover they are not the one.

The cycle is still on... But will soon end since I have no choice but to pick the lesser evil of them all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
solz007:

LDR? never seen?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Erm... OP, sorry oo! But what do you mean by 'She is the one'?

Like she is the one that will kill me or cut off my penis or drain me of money or What?

Because these are the things many girls and wives are doing to their men nowadays? undecided
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by cooooooks(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
I think someone that you love in EVERY way.

I think the one is the girl that I love spending time with, talking to and desire physically.

AND the feeling just be mutual.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by missimelda01(f): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
This your question taya me honestly grin

How do you know she is the one meant for you asin your soulmate
OladimejiRufai:
Erm... OP, sorry oo! But what do you mean by 'She is the one'?

Like she is the one that will kill me or cut off my penis or drain me of money or What?

Because these are the things many girls and wives are doing to their men nowadays? undecided
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by solz007(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
missimelda01:
Social media relationship?

Yeah. We Met On IG, I'm in Jos & She's in Benin City.
For Real don't even know if she's the one though cause we always having issues.. LOL!

Sorry it took this long to reply U. I've been Off
Thanks For Asking.
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by solz007(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

LDR? never seen?

Yah! Krazy Right??
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2019
solz007:

Yah! Krazy Right??

Really crazy.......

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Offpoint: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2019
No one has ever known, shît just happened.
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Kbs468(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
missimelda01:

I know you are the one but I equally know that you are not a Muslim.

So you are not the one May be or maybe not cheesy
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by missimelda01(f): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Don't be confuse grin
Kbs468:

I know you are the one but I equally know that you are not a Muslim.

So you are not the one May be or maybe not cheesy
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Kbs468(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
missimelda01:
Don't be confuse grin
Am I confused

Maybe not but are you ready to convert

For your Beauty is not to be ignored tongue
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Sexyliciousbri: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
When I realized I couldn't imagine a future without him. He is my best friend and I know he has my back.
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by proclinician: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
solz007:

I hope she is not collecting ur money from u this man.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by Katsuke: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
When I realized I couldn't imagine a future without him. He is my best friend and I know he has my back.
Do you have his!?
Re: How Did You Know He/she Was The One? by solz007(m): 4:31am On Mar 06, 2020
proclinician:

I hope she is not collecting ur money from u this man.

Nah.. Am the one giving her money

(1) (Reply)

Sex Styles Or Positions / When Last Did You Get Into A Fight? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.