Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos (30394 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
I WILL NOT PLAY BET9JA VIRTUAL AGAIN
grin grin grin.lol, wetin really happen? Tell us your experience nah make we for learn sumtin.
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by Lugianostar(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2019
mamajj17:

Probably the Kids are in School, when the Anniversary took place my dear.

Lol!

Wish them well on these their special anniversary

1 Like

Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
grin grin grin.lol, wetin really happen? Tell us your experience nah make we for learn sumtin.
i used my dad money to play virtual and i have been hiding since yesterday,Guy i need help no amount is little make my old man no kill me abeg
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by ashewoboy(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
she is looking like her husband already.

do you know why? the man is the giver, the woman is the receiver. shout out to ubunja for that knowledge.
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by Tesco5050(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
why Bros u no dey win grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by 2shure: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Why play virtual
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
I DID NOT WON ANYTHING I HAVE LOST UPTO 50 THIS WEEK TALK MORE OF THIS MONTH,THE WORST PART THOSE MONEY ARE NT MINE,I JUST DONT WANT TO BE DISGRACE,AT THINKING OF SUICIDE
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by oyinda1599(f): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Osnami:

Show me his popularity on Google undecided
Unkuu, pls what do you need his popularity for, will that put food on your table. What matters is the man and his wife are doing fine, any normal human being should be cool with it.

1 Like

Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Tesco5050:
why Bros u no dey win grin grin grin grin grin grin
I NO THE WIN OH
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2019
2shure:
Why play virtual
BECAUSE I NEED THE MONEY TO BUY TAILOR MACHINE AND I REGRET MY ACTIONS,I HAVE NOT SLEEP SINCE LAST NIGHT,MY DAD HAVE BE DISTURBING AND HE THREATEN TO DEAL WITH HIM IF I DONT BRING HIS MONEY BY 12 NOON TODAY
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2019
2shure:
Why play virtual
BECAUSE I NEED THE MONEY TO BUY TAILOR MACHINE AND I REGRET MY ACTIONS,I HAVE NOT SLEEP SINCE LAST NIGHT,MY DAD HAVE BE DISTURBING AND HE THREATEN TO DEAL WITH ME IF I DONT BRING HIS MONEY BY 12 NOON TODAY
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by hisexcellency34: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Best Yoruba actor

1 Like

Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by mamajj17(f): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Lugianostar:

Lol!

Wish them well on these their special anniversary

Abi oooo grin grin grin some people na Amebo
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by ekestic1976(f): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Dbakre1:
Congrats Yemi Solade, May God continue to bless ur union.
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by 2shure: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2019
Well wait till 12 then.
Last last he go beat u with belt. Endure the pain
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
BECAUSE I NEED THE MONEY TO BUY TAILOR MACHINE AND I REGRET MY ACTIONS,I HAVE NOT SLEEP SINCE LAST NIGHT,MY DAD HAVE BE DISTURBING AND HE THREATEN TO DEAL WITH ME IF I DONT BRING HIS MONEY BY 12 NOON TODAY

1 Like

Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2019
2shure:
Well wait till 12 then.
Last last he go beat u with belt. Endure the pain
GUY I NO BE SMALL WAY HE GO BEAT WITH BELT,I THE THINK OF STAYING POLICE STATION FOR 1 OR 2 WEEKS,BECAUSE HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE

1 Like

Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by 2shure: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Your old boy is kind,cause if it was me. I must force you to do at least 1000 pressups under 1hrs and your sins are forgiven
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
GUY I NO BE SMALL WAY HE GO BEAT WITH BELT,I THE THINK OF STAYING POLICE STATION FOR 1 OR 2 WEEKS,BECAUSE HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by isan(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2019
Confess everything to your mum , she can help u reduce your punishment
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by bendike: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2019
This Anna mash used to be the finest girl in the whole of akowonjo way back. I remember a friend comming to visit me. He said he actually saw an angel at the bus stop lol. He said everyone there was just staring at the lady as if na spirit be dis shocked
Guess the shocker? Anna turned and barked at them in pidgin "Una never see oyinbo before?" grin
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2019
isan:
Confess everything to your mum , she can help u reduce your punishment
she have been calling me also,am even close to my dad than my mom,if you can help me with 5k i want to sale my phone and the person is prizing it 15k,pls just help me with 5k and i will knw what else to do,i have not eaten anything yesterday dat one no be my problem now,pls help me and save my soul
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by isan(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Don't even try to sell your phone unless you are selling it for the amount u need if not u will only go back and play bet9ja trying to win back your money and in the end u will lose everything ...u just go back home
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
she have been calling me also,am even close to my dad than my mom,if you can help me with 5k i want to sale my phone and the person is prizing it 15k,pls just help me with 5k and i will knw what else to do,i have not eaten anything yesterday dat one no be my problem now,pls help me and save my soul
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by shaklisco(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
amen may God help you�

1 Like

Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2019
isan:
Don't even try to sell your phone unless you are selling it for the amount u need if not u will only go back and play bet9ja trying to win back your money and in the end u will lose everything ...u just go back home
I CANT PLAY BET9JA AGAIN ,SELLING MY PHONE IS THE ONLY OPTION,IF U CAN HELP ME GOD BLESS YOU.ATLEAST LET ME GO BACK WITH SOMETHING,I HAVE A SMALL PHONE DAT I USED TO BROWSE IT,PLS HELP ME AND JUST SAVE ME FROM DIS THIS
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by Abalado(f): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
I CANT PLAY BET9JA AGAIN ,SELLING MY PHONE IS THE ONLY OPTION,IF U CAN HELP ME GOD BLESS YOU.ATLEAST LET ME GO BACK WITH SOMETHING,I HAVE A SMALL PHONE DAT I USED TO BROWSE IT,PLS HELP ME AND JUST SAVE ME FROM DIS THIS
u no well, sey if u win how we go know, na when unna loose u go they disturb us for nairaland, 5k kor, 5s ni, abeg go to the police station and lock ur self up before ur father take u to soldier Barack bcs ur matter don pass police station... U will still go to that bet9ja shop I bet u...
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by DeviIhimseIf: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Good decision dude.

Although Virtual is not programmed to make you lose as people say that it changes based on what you pick. That's a myth. All Nigeria sites running on betradar all have exactly same result although their team names change.

But even with that, virtual is a senseless thing as it doesn't follow any reasonable pattern or logic be it, natural or programmed.

In real life, there are days you can be sure Barca will beat Girona and you'll be right, but in virtual, anybody can beat anybody anyhow. Virtual is programmed to be senseless.

if normal Betting is bad, then virtual is even worse.
[/s]
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by seanjy4konji: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2019
with thats 50k?you would have better croaker fish stew,2000k,2 congo of rice,one carton of maltina,recharge card 500 2 dozen table eggs one bag of pure water and still have 45k left for the weekend...
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
I DID NOT WON ANYTHING I HAVE LOST UPTO 50 THIS WEEK TALK MORE OF THIS MONTH,THE WORST PART THOSE MONEY ARE NT MINE,I JUST DONT WANT TO BE DISGRACE,AT THINKING OF SUICIDE
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by OMOTOWO(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
no be how much the chop be the problem i no fit boost with 5000 for 2hours without losing it

There s no how u can win virtual ooo...
Japa
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
i used my dad money to play virtual and i have been hiding since yesterday,Guy i need help no amount is little make my old man no kill me abeg
grin grin ;DGoddam it, what were you thinking. Well when there is life there is hope. I hope you are not in police custody oooo. Just joking.
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by damoobaba: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

The kind of depression that you will enter ehn. But why will you go and use somebody's money to play virtual,who dey do U like this?
Re: Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos by opebiboy: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2019
Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe In Afro 2006 Vs 2016 / Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) / Jude Okoye And Family Take Cute Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.