Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home (55929 Views)

Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / How To Get Rid Of Wall Gecko And Cockroaches At Home / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home by somtookeke(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2019

Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home by tck2000(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Keep a wall gecko (omo onile) or lizard (alangba) as pet in the house. Thats tha natural solution but becareful because gecko and lizard are toxic to humans.

You can also keep chameleon (alagemo) as pet in house. All your cocroach problem is gone niyen. Just make sure you wear night vision goggles so you can see the chameleon and not mistakenly sit or trample it underfoot. They sabi camouflage.

If after these you still have cocroach then check yourself.
lol
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home by LCevent: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Shobizz:

Bro, Try Green Leaf, it's an insecticide in a sachet. it work fine. Kill n dry.

Thank me later
I have heard a lot about this green leaf.. do you know where I can buy in Mushin or Ojuelegba?
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home by Crazeworld(m): 4:48am On Oct 24, 2020
akanniade10:

I don buy am eventually. Sniper ₦450, Kerosene ₦100 (half bottle). The way I’m happy ehn, even my wife can’t comprehend.
Did it work?
Re: 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home by Crazeworld(m): 4:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Savvywriteprene:
Nigerian cockroaches have more than 9 lives. They just never die.
Let me try the camphor+sniper+kerosene combo. Hope it works.
Did it work for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 40 Knives From Man's Stomach In India (pic) / Sukru Oytan, Turkish TV Presenter Collapses, Suffers Heart Attack Live On Air / ‘Doctor’ Sucks Patients’ Sperm In Minna, Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.