Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) (39655 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele / Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2019
DexterousOne:
So Nigerians will just watch while Sowore is getting nailed like this?

Shame of a country
Shame of a youth population

Even naira marley when in cell got more support and outcry
The yoot are busy protesting against bobrisky ...
When they are through they might have time for sowore.
Nigerian yoots are honestly very lazy

6 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by sureheaven(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2019
It's a clear indication that most Nigerians don't send sowore except online warriors and chest beaters.

If not, I've expected Nigerians to come out in thousands to protest for his release since his arrest.

Sowore is just an arrogant man who doesn't respect elders thus can't have my support.

2 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2019
God bless GEJ.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by dan2976: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2019
Where is shekau's charge sheet? After killing and maiming in the north this government is granting amnesty to boko haram ex-members? How many fire arms did they find on sowore..? When Buhari declared that nigeria will be soaked in the blood of dogs and baboons, who arrested him for incitement and treason?

6 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by StrikeBack(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2019
sureheaven:
It's a clear indication that most Nigerians don't send sowore except online warriors and chest beaters.

If not, I've expected Nigerians to come out in thousands to protest for his release since his arrest.

Sowore is just an arrogant man who doesn't respect elders thus can't have my support.
I hate comments like this.

Please who are the elders??

Respect is reciprocal

13 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Godoverevery: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2019
conductor250:
He transfered money (which he earned legally) from his personal GTB to his corporate UBA account with online banking and then went to Arise TV to criticize Buhari for being a dullard he is what he is being detained and tax payers' money being wasted for?

Luggard, you will never end well in that hellfire you are for putting me up against idiots in the name of One Fraudgeria.
i think D's is best u could understand what is posted.....pls next time try to contact any lawyer in ur family to explain things better but if there's is non contact a law firm to interpret rather Dan talking about something u don't even understand with boldness...it is a show of illiteracy on ur side.

for clarity sake he was charged for transferring money credited from a new York bank into is uba account and he moved it into company account which they claim has no source..so they are trying to link he got the Money wen he visited kanu..next time read with glasses on.
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by huptin(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2019
This is what happens when you arrest somebody first then spend 45 days looking for the crime he committed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2019
#freeomoyelestephensowore# the tweet every Nigerians should be tweeting right now!!!

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2019
goodnessme1:
We yorubas don't care about what happen to Sowore.

Sowore ceased to be a yoruba man the day he tried to bring down our buhari,osibanjo and Tinubu government.

Instead of waiting for 2023 when power will come back to west,he want to destroy what we yorubas have labour for long.

Tinubu for 2023 and no one can stop that not even northerners.
sowore is an ijaw man from ondo state
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

shocked
How Sowore ended up eating watery beans reserved for Nnamdi KANU is a perfect example of "uwa na eme ntughali" (the world rotates).
Afonja have refused to learn from history, one day they will become history. undecided

He is already in history, he was bold enough to fight, not an easy feat, we have so many cowards, if 1 million of him can rise, this leaders leg go Dey shake my now, them go know say them need to do the right thing, but no, they praise jagaban, who should have turned Lagos to Paris if not more than, uae was transformed in 10 to 15 years, if you go to the tallest building they will tell you the history of Dubai, they praise Buhari who have never handled anything in this life apart from quota system government.. now see you, insulting a man who have a family who lives in great America, but still want a change in his home land, no one want to leave Nigeria, if any advanced country open border for 24 hours, Nigeria go reduce like 40 percent.. 70percent of the mindset of youth is to travel abroad.. if not more...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Tammynator(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2019
It is a shame, we now have a country where people cannot speak out for what is good. This Sowore's case should be one where all our youths should've been on the streets by now. But, No! They are all hiding behind keypads(including me).
FG dare not detain NairaMarley or Tacha(even if they are wrong); you would see the YOUTHS on the streets protesting; carrying placards; ready to die. Our celebrities (yeyebrities) would have created a hash tag.
The events our youths are interested in, mirrors what we are in this country. So sad.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by fabianiyobosa(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2019
At this point, it will be wise for everyone who has any intention of saying the truth against this administration to not reveal your identity on any online platform to avoid being picked up.

Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Ventura1: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2019
sureheaven:

Your mediocrity reels to heaven, elders and leadership are function of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by islandmoon: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2019
great mandela
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2019
DexterousOne:
So Nigerians will just watch while Sowore is getting nailed like this?

Shame of a country
Shame of a youth population

Even naira marley when in cell got more support and outcry
so what re u doing towards it?
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Premiumwriter: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2019
G
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by realstars: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2019
Edu3Again:
Fulani Herdsmen are killing, yet no arrests.

Fulanis are kidnapping , when caught the Army sets them free.
By the year 2020 the zoo will be separated from the real land.

Na Sowore be dem wahala now.

I beg Southerners (SE,SS & SW) & Middle Belt, our time in this Zoo don do.

2 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Femeto: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2019
"The Act also provides that any individual who is transporting cash or negotiable instruments in excess of US $10,000 or its equivalent must declare this to the Nigerian Customs Service. Non declaration of the funds or false declaration s an offence that is punished upon conviction by the individual forfeiting the funds in question, or to imprisonment of not less than 2 years or both"The above is my only fear for this man. I hope he declared the cash. All other offences no make sense.
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Tomide007: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2019
The entire charges are dumb, he granted interview where he said false things, I think that falana need to add lai mohammed to the witness list if he had never said anything false on TV .

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Tomide007: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Femeto:
"The Act also provides that any individual who is transporting cash or negotiable instruments in excess of US $10,000 or its equivalent must declare this to the Nigerian Customs Service. Non declaration of the funds or false declaration s an offence that is punished upon conviction by the individual forfeiting the funds in question, or to imprisonment of not less than 2 years or both"The above is my only fear for this man. I hope he declared the cash. All other offences no make sense.
You can only declare such cash if you're transporting through the airport or Border.....I think its online transfer.

6 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by goodnessme1(f): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
sowore is an ijaw man from ondo state
So Ijaws owns ondo state.
I thought ondo is a yoruba state.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by ibawon(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2019
I voted for this Man in the last General Elections and I'm so proud of it.
Nigeria I pray for you every day

2 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by VillageHead: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Have they ever prosecuted these killer-herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
DSS says Sowore transferring $20k, $19k & $16k from his personal account to Sahara reporters account electronically is an offence in Nigeria.

This country is a waste of space in the world map.
are u surprised??a country that prides itself as a country determined to better lives atleast not having 85% of the population living like shrimps.. But will harass, maim, extort and kill u if u look too good or appear not to be scavenging for daily bread... It won't surprise me if they say they have uncovered how he funded his first American visa... The country will implode eventually... Because a time will come the Titans will clash after there will be no more oil in the wheels of idiocy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2019
goodnessme1:
We yorubas don't care about what happen to Sowore.

Sowore ceased to be a yoruba man the day he tried to bring down our buhari,osibanjo and Tinubu government.

Instead of waiting for 2023 when power will come back to west,he want to destroy what we yorubas have labour for long.

Tinubu for 2023 and no one can stop that not even northerners.

Which power stop dreaming wake up. You gat me laughing so much.
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by ClearFlair: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

shocked
How Sowore ended up eating watery beans reserved for Nnamdi KANU is a perfect example of "uwa na eme ntughali" (the world rotates).
Afonja have refused to learn from history, one day they will become history. undecided

Like your brain is history?
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by islandmoon: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2019
trash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls / Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.