Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? (1385 Views)

South African 'pantless' Dancer, Goes Underwear Free To Flaunt Her Butt 18+ / ‘pantless’ Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear Free To Flaunt Her Butt 18+ (PIX / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by Heloct(f): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Now, that won't be a perfect title but then, it's just an insight to what I'm putting down here.

In this scenario. I'm not referring to marriage. Neither am I referring to flings. I'm talking about a serious relationship that may or may not lead to marriage.

Do you think it is right to flaunt your man or woman on social media platforms when you still don't know if they would be the one?

Many people must have showed off more than the relationship could let on. If you ask me, I'll just say it's not my thing. I'm not even sure if I would post my own wedding pictures. Moods though.
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2019
U can only flaunt ur man wen he flaunt u first. In other words, if he is quick to introduce u as his girlfriend or fiancee to everyone..emphasis on the word everyone..,if u talk every single day&he is suggesting getting a wedding date,if u know all his family members &close work colleagues,if he is goodlooking...go right ahead grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by sunnychibs(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2019
This reminds me of a friend flaunts his latest girlfriends on social media.
And to think of it he wasn't even ready for marriage.
His one time girlfriend he flaunted on facebook those days got married to another man the next month with the excuse that her family pressurised her to get married.

To answer your question,do not flaunt your boyfriend on social media until you are marriage bound.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by 2rez: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Why flaunt wetin u know say las las, u go dey tired of when gbege selement FYI, gbege is inevitable oh. Unless u like chop...

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by Heloct(f): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
U can only flaunt ur man wen he flaunt u first. In other words, if he is quick to introduce u as his girlfriend or fiancee to everyone..emphasis on the word everyone..,if u talk every single day&he is suggesting getting a wedding date,if u know all his family members &close work colleagues,if he is goodlooking...go right ahead grin grin

If he's good looking grin

That is totally unfair. Your man should look good to you grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by Heloct(f): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2019
2rez:
Why flaunt wetin u know say las las, u go dey tired of when gbege selement FYI, gbege is inevitable oh. Unless u like chop...

I don't get the point. If you could rephrase.
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Heloct:

If he's good looking grin

That is totally unfair. Your man should look good to you grin
my love, ur man may not be good looking but u like him, wen u now use him as ur status or display his pics on Facebook,the comments and calls from ur friends asking if he charmed u can make u think of the relationship again!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by Heloct(f): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
my love, ur man may not be good looking but u like him, wen u now use him as ur status or display his pics on Facebook,the comments and calls from ur friends asking if he charmed u can make u think of the relationship again!

grin. I get it.
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by AstroG: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Na your type dy marry Shatta Bundle undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2019
AstroG:

then that's a sign that am possessed..no money can make me marry him! Do u know d meaning of marraige ? Divorce is no no
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by iPrevail(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2019
I hope you won't feel bad if you flaunt and he doesn't reciprocate? But a guy flaunting you all the time may mean he's genuine sha... I do it if I'm 90% serious with a girl.
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by 2rez: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Heloct:

I don't get the point. If you could rephrase.

Yeah but outta context. Na u dey ur profile photo so? If yeah, ur smile is copacetic grin
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2019
AstroG:

dont take it P Mr Man, only a woman wld understand!
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by AstroG: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
then that's a sign that am possessed..no money can make me marry him! Do u know d meaning of marriage? Divorce is no no

Naso una dy talk

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2019
I find it weird seeing people flaunting their "boyfriend" cos when it doesn't work out and you move on to the next person, and the next and so on, people will count scores, call you loose and all manner of bad names lol.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by AstroG: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
dont take it P Mr Man, only a woman wld understand!

It ain't personal bruv cool cool

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by Heloct(f): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2019
2rez:

Yeah but outta context. Na u dey ur profile photo so? If yeah, ur smile is copacetic grin

Oh. Gracias. I learnt a new word.
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by 2rez: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2019
Heloct:

Oh. Gracias. I learnt a new word.

grin so when me sef go learn from too?

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by AstroG: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I find it weird seeing people flaunting their "boyfriend" cos when it doesn't work out and you move on to the next person, and the next and so on, people will count scores, call you loose and all manner of bad names lol.

Do you knw ah had an awesome respect for you,b4 u commented rubbish on my post undecided undecided

But you have lost it undecided undecided

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
AstroG:

Do you knw ah had an awesome respect for you,b4 u commented rubbish on my post undecided undecided

But you have lost it undecided undecided

How? How was my comment rubbish? I shouldn't tell you the obvious truth abi, yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by AstroG: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

How? How was my comment rubbish? I shouldn't tell you the obvious truth abi, yeye.

Can we talk offline??
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by Emilycp(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Heloct:
Now, that won't be a perfect title but then, it's just an insight to what I'm putting down here.

In this scenario. I'm not referring to marriage. Neither am I referring to flings. I'm talking about a serious relationship that may or may not lead to marriage.

Do you think it is right to flaunt your man or woman on social media platforms when you still don't know if they would be the one?

Many people must have showed off more than the relationship could let on. If you ask me, I'll just say it's not my thing. I'm not even sure if I would post my own wedding pictures. Moods though.
Don't flaunt anybody,even marriages breaks talk of friendship, deep inside of you,you alone knows if you value and respect him or her. Flaunting is not sign of fidelity, and can not stop unfaithfulness .
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by Angelacruz: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
I cant do it
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by Angelacruz: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
U r very right
sunnychibs:
This reminds me of a friend flaunts his latest girlfriends on social media.
And to think of it he wasn't even ready for marriage.
His one time girlfriend he flaunted on facebook those days got married to another man the next month with the excuse that her family pressurised her to get married.

To answer your question,do not flaunt your boyfriend on social media until you are marriage bound.
Re: Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? by ednut1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Other sharp gals go steal am

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You On Nairaland? / Check Out Daddy Freeze Tweet On Sex Position / Are People Still This Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.