Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore (46326 Views)

Adekunle Gold Reacts As Female Fan Begs To Be His Second Wife / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Babtech001: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerians woke up to the news that the Federal Government has slammed a fresh seven-count charge against detained political activist and convener of the RevolutionNow Protest, Omoyele Sowore, accusing him of treason, money laundering and cyberstalking President Buhari, Igbere TV reports.

Reacting to the new development, singer, Adekunle Gold Tweeted, 'I really don't want to believe those fictional charges against Sowore. Treasonable what? A fucking Joke'.

https://twitter.com/adekunleGOLD/status/1175309265957003264?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1010444/adekunle-gold-reacts-to-the-new-charges-against-omoyele-sowore/

14 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by festacman(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2019
Good thing that celebrities with large followings are speaking up in support of Yele Sowore. More celebrity reactions are expected in the days ahead. It is all part of democracy.

However, given the level of his intelligence and exposure, I am sure that Sowore was aware of the consequences of his choice of REVOLUTION instead of OCCUPY or PROTEST MARCH. He knew the implications of his action and resisted every counsel and warning to tone it down. The truth is that he deliberately set himself up to walk this road for a reason. He knew the massive political leverage his detention and trial along with attendant publicity and international outcry will give him in 2023 elections against other candidates.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Mutemenot(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2019
cheesy Na now una day break. Sowore is a victim of the circumstances he caused Nigerians. Let him dance to bubu skelewu, the next president 'll be the one to release him grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Edgarated(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2019
Well...

Allow him to dine with the monster he helped become a ruler.
OR Is he complaining?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by bayelsaowei(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2019
Lol...didnt these guys support buhari??

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by mactoni91(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by bush112(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2019
U

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Bolustical: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Adekunle Gold should try to organize a revolution. He will believe by then.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Bolustical: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Sowore's meeting with the leader of an outlawed terrorist group is enough to nail him.

Y'all can hyperventilate on it but it's the truth.

The law see Nnamdi Kanu and his group as terrorists, Sowore can't meet with such a leader publicly, promise alliance, subsequently announce a revolution plan and think you would not face the consequences.

We should not cherrypick the law because it does not suit us.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by jideflash(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2019
It's only dumb people that will think Sowore is responsible for bringing in Buhari to Govt. Let's be honest to ourselves, Was GEJ doing a fantastic Job. Was Corruption not too obvious under his administration. Now because Sowore spoke the truth and exposed their Govt, and the opposition of the day capitalised on his information to attack Gej, does that mean he supported Buhari. Does any one have any concrete proof of Sowore meeting and supporting with Buhari, Tinubu or any APC top man.

I for instance, supported the APC in 2014, after few months it was obvious that we don enter another one chance. DONT WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND FOR BETTER.

But my people are happy to laugh at Sowore, Oby and the rest.

STOP BEING A SLAVE, WE ARE THE POWER. GOVERNMENT DOESNT EXIST WITHOUT THE PEOPLE.

146 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by ecclize: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2019
make them add coup naw...
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by vibre: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
What is treasonable felony? hanging out with reasonable fellows

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Badmod: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
God knows I'm pained that I can protest against this rubbish...
Reason I can't protest is Because I'm scared..and That's what the dictator wants..
He's plan is working well...
I don't have the balls...
Its painful Nairamarley got more support than Sowore..
I was born in a wrong country....that's sad.
The worst thing's that I'm making the country more unbearable for my fellow citizens....
If you don't challenge oppression, you're taking the position of the Oppressor...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by iPrevail(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Anything to make the International Community look away

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by domopps(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
This country will be better after a sincere revolution ....

Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by BobiNick(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Make una dey react oooo. Till them carry you too

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Mynightmare: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Sowore is reaping what he sowed..let me tell you one thing, the Igbo man is more Nigerian than any other tribe..the Yoruba's rejoiced when mnk was facing his travails but I hope that they awaken to the reality sooner.

11 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
To everyone on NL and social media, please be careful how you mention or follow someone o especially buhari, APC, APC loyalist aka zombies and females. There is a new crime in Nigeria now and it's called cyber stalking.

Lastly can someone close to the presidency teach him how to use the block option , disable comment section and set his account on private to prevent further stalking.

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by MrMcJay(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
kenwhawha:
Same Yorubas that rejoiced at the treasonable charges of Nnamdi Kanu. SMH

Don't compare Kanu to Sowore.

One was arrested with prostitutes in a brothel in Ikeja, the other was arrested in his house.

One jumped bail and ran off like a dog, the other stood his ground and didn't flee arrest.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by vastolord4(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
I love this guy.. but you wasn't as smart as that nnamdi kanu.. that one planned his every move... please free sowore

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Tomide007: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
kenwhawha:
Same Yorubas that rejoiced at the treasonable charges of Nnamdi Kanu. SMH
One says he wants to divide Nigeria, the other said that he wants revolution.... Which is treason

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Babtunz: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
I have never seen this uncle posted a himself and auntie Simi

I think he's matured like they said

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Deepfreezer(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
SOWORE OYO.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by oluwasegun007(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
That's the reality... So unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Titto93(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Funny enough, if sowore is finally released after all these happenstances, the yorubas will rather give credit to Tinubu who did absolutely nothing instead of Nnamdi kanu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by Raydos: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
All these social media rants won't change anything !!!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore by DeviIhimseIf: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
Adekunle Gold should try to organize a revolution. He will believe by then.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Comedian Bovi's Grandmother / Toolz Vacation In Maldives, Rocks Crop Top / Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.