Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Spiritual Sanitation "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Sanitation "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (181 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Sanitation "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Mathew 21:12

Many Christians are suffering from ancestral burdens which hinders spiritual growth. This programme is designed:
To help you obtain deliverance from foundation contamination and bondage.
To help you obtain freedom from ancestral yokes and burdens.
To clean up the unprofitable spiritual background militating against physical and spiritual progress.
Jesus is always in the business of driving away all strange elements undertaking satanic and destructive transactions in the body, soul and spirit. He would do no less for you as you cry unto
him. 1 Pet 1:15-16: "But as he which hath called you holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy."
The Lord, knoweth them that are His ! Are you a professor or a believer ? Do you just claim to be a Christian, speak christianity ( Praise God, Hallelujah, Thank you Jesus ) and go through the motions others around you are going through.
God cannot be mocked. The Scripture says the Lord Knoweth them that are his. Does God know you ? The greatest hindrance to be being known by God is iniquity. Iniquity separates from God.
" Behold, the lord hand is shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot heal: But your iniquities have seperated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you,
that he cannot hear (Isaiah 59: 1-2).
The Bible says we should depart from iniquity. Also Paul says " If a man will purge himself from there, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the masters use, and prepared unto every good works."
Prayer for spiritual sanitation, are intended to purge us, from the things that separate us from God. As you pray these prayer points, the blessings of purging stated in 2 Timothy 2:21 will manifest in your life, and you will become
A vessel of honour
Sanctified
Usable to God
Prepared unto every good work, a workman that needs not be ashamed.

CONFESSION
2 Tim 2:21: If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use , and prepared unto every good work.

PRAISE WORSHIP
1, I release myself from every ancestral demonic pollution, in the name of Jesus.
2, I release myself from every dream pollution, in Jesus name.
3, All evil strangers in my body, come out of your hiding places, in the name of Jesus.
4, Let all Avenue of eating and drinking spiritual poison be closed, in the name of Jesus.
5, I disconnect any conscious and unconscious linkage with demonic caterers, in the name of Jesus.
6, I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil, in the name of Jesus.
7, I cut myself off from every territorial spirit and curse, in the name of Jesus.
8, I break the hold of any evil power over my life, in Jesus name.
9, I cut myself off from every tribal spirit and curse, in the name of Jesus.
10, Let all negative materials circulating in bloodstream, be evacuated, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Tb Joshua Shares Sombre Message On 5th Anniversary Of Scoan Building Collapse / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.