Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 AM

PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) (36921 Views)

Fashola Inaugurates Rivers Flyover, Commends Wike’s Urban Renewal Scheme / Seyi Makinde, Tambuwal, Others Visit Governor Wike (Photo) / FFK Commends Wike For Declaring Rivers State A Christian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by Myself2(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
kaorama:
Nwike is another greedy and extremely selfish PDP top notch that needs to go into political oblivion or disgraced like Akpabio and Ekweremadu. This guys are not democrats and only think about themselves alone.

On point
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by Myself2(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Whenever I see this Imo governor i don't just see the charisma in him.. angry

How can he have charisma with that kind of ugly cap he wears in a weird way

1 Like

Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by otokx(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
There is no smoke without fire.
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by Globalistic(f): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Where is Dickson, Udom, Ayade and even Okowa? I smell foul game here! Wait oh, who dresses Gov. Emeka Ihedioha up? This combination of his, is a big slap to the people of Imo State. I salute Govornor of Oyo State. The best and outstanding Governor at the moment. Have you asked yourself this question; these seven PDP Governors visited Wike immediately after Gov. Fayemi (Chairman, NGF) commissioned some projects in Rivers?
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by Basic123: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
banhammy:
Wike may join apc while El Rufai may join pdp b4 next election.

I tend to believe in this!
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by webngnews: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by Osobi32(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Gathering of thieves
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by Sulybayus: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
The strong man
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by truthstands20: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wike sustained the party when enemies and wolves wanted to destroy the party. He single handedly fought to supreme court. Today, PDP is alive, they should not forget the doggedness of Wike in keeping the party. He deserves to be compensated. Not allowing Chinda as minority leader was very unfair. But in all things, no problem. PDP is the only way to salvage Nigeria. They should agree, put their house in order and move forward.
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by GemUnique(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dikaveli2:

You need help from us, so tomorrow you will turn back on us and ask our family members to bring the full payment before you will begin treatment. God is not a man, he knows what you are planning ahead. Wicked doctor loading

wish I could change you orientation that not all Doctors are wicked
We all are in Nigeria...
I've been through this, I'm still in it, I know how it feels not to have
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
sammyj:
Wike is just too much for Atiku!! shocked

Yet Atiku gave him 0-1 on home turf in PH. Indomie generation when Atiku won governorship in 1999 who knew Wike? Atiku lost SDP ticket to MKO during the presidential primaries Wike was still a charge and bail lawyer then.
Wike is a fingerling compared to Atiku who is a Shark in Nigeria politics.
After governorship Wike will be nothing.
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by mercyviv(f): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2019
Just for the photo op, cover-up and to deflect insinuations of disunity in the party and among themselves. But that would not change the fact they go on nocturnal visits to Aso Rock to meet with Buhari. Bunch of liars!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) by sammyj: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
..... shocked
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Yet Atiku gave him 0-1 on home turf in PH. Indomie generation when Atiku won governorship in 1999 who knew Wike? Atiku lost SDP ticket to MKO during the presidential primaries Wike was still a charge and bail lawyer then.
Wike is a fingerling compared to Atiku who is a Shark in Nigeria politics.
After governorship Wike will be nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.