Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Are U Thinking Of A Good Side Hustle?get Involved In Mini Importation!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are U Thinking Of A Good Side Hustle?get Involved In Mini Importation!!! (698 Views)

Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday / There Is Much Gain If You Invest In Mini Importation / Looking For An Affordable Side Hustle? Get In Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U Thinking Of A Good Side Hustle?get Involved In Mini Importation!!! by Emm2018: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
*I currently run a very affordable Mini Importation Business Mentorship Program and if you want me to mentor and guide you more, I'm available*

*In my Mentorship program you will get to learn different things like*

✅ *How to sell your products on Jumia, Konga etc*

✅ *How to sell using Facebook Page, Google ads and make good money for yourself*

* How to import from a cheap china website than 1688.

✅ *How To use Google trends to know what people are rushing to buy and products that would sell like fire*

✅ *How To start mini importation business with ZERO CAPITAL*

✅ *How To sell your products before they land in Nigeria*

✅ *Link to a product you can buy with 75 Naira and sell for 1500* *With less than 10K you can import some of the products, sell and make over 50,000 Products*

✅ *You can also learn how to start buying yourself and make more profit..... (Advanced)*

*With the information I have given you, you can start your business*

to join my Mentorship Program..*This 10 people will also get a link to a HOT product they can import with less than 10,000 and sell it for 75,000.... So much to gain*
Additional bonus:
*Learn how to download YouTube videos, and market ur product very well.
*Affiliating marketing.
*And lot more.
* How to create PayPal account for receiving and paying dollars

*Interested:

Whatapp me : 08145852723

*Thanks*

(1) (Reply)

Packaging Machine For Sale / Nigeria Outperforms South Africa To Become Most Valuable Brand In Africa / Sqflex Grundfos Pump And Controller Give Away!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.