Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Help I Need The View Of HR, Lawyers Experience Hand - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help I Need The View Of HR, Lawyers Experience Hand (504 Views)

Why Do Lawyers Always Wear Wig Caps / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need The View Of HR, Lawyers Experience Hand by Asquare84(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Good day nairaland family,

I work in one of the reputable company in Abuja my company have been experiencing staff resignation Lately because of poor welfare package to it staff, then July this year our HR sent a mail that the company have introduced severance package for it staff that will work till 5 years and above without giving any further details about the severance package.

My worries are

(1) the company did not provide details of the severance package I.e if someone resign you are not sure of the amount the company will pay you

(2) our HR did not specify if the severance package will be paid to staff that voluntary resign or the company terminate their employment

(3) I quickly forwarded the mail to my personal mail, suppose our company denied the mail will it be useful evidence in court

(4) I am in my 4th year in the company now I would have left with my colleagues too but because of the severance package I just have to wait till next year

(5) the only evidence that we have is some of my colleagues collected loan from banks and my company wrote an undertaking that incase the staff exit the company will pay the bank ,this I doubt because the company have not paid for those that left and the bank have stop giving us the loan e.g in the letter my company state that entry level staff are entitled to 3.5 million as severance package

(6) severance package is it only applicable to staff that have their employment terminated or resign on their own .

I am seriously suspecting fowl play in the mail that was sent by my HR
Re: Help I Need The View Of HR, Lawyers Experience Hand by Asquare84(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Help I Need The View Of HR, Lawyers Experience Hand by Mac2016(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Request in a mail for the breakdown of the information from your HR... It's your right even if you don't need it
Re: Help I Need The View Of HR, Lawyers Experience Hand by Asquare84(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mac2016:
Request in a mail for the breakdown of the information from your HR... It's your right even if you don't need it

They are very secretive about all the process but we still get our own plan for arsenal

(1) (Reply)

Passing Your Job Aptitude Test Is Not As Difficult As You Think It Is... / Top Notch Writing Services !!! / From 35k To 180k Salary: The Story Of Joel Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.