Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline (39338 Views)

Tough Policies: IMF, World Bank Take Over Nigeria’s Economy - TribuneOnline / How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by omoadeleye(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hh
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by sonofElElyon: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bakare will reject any such offer.. Even a slowpoke knows this..

SLAP44:
Tunde Bakare will replace Osinbaba grin

If you know you know.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Toscarele: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Enoch07:
fake news

It would keep being fake till its no longerfake

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Fredamanda: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
tongue Nigeria for you!!! Where good things hurts
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Kenneth10110(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
I can't just understand this country anymore.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by oluwasegun007(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is looking sweet...
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by lomprico(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
are they looking for another pastor to rubbish?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Royalfurnitures: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
The plan has been perfected, it Seems, soon EFCC Will be unleashed on him or his associates then he Will be forced to bow to them and drop 2023 ambition... Case closed

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by olaswim: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
I dey laugh oooo
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by greencard: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
We are watching
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by midnighter(f): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jordan97:

Who remembers those days when Buhari travels to London for his checkups; and Osinbajo takes over, the country seems to progress with respect to appointments and less herdsmen attack...

but when baba was going for check-ups why didnt he just overthrow him in absentia and stop the herdmen attacks altogether.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by penjm: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
My concern is for those who voted this government because they will be the ones to cry more, as of me I and others, we expected this coming. I smell rat for Osibanjo!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by BilltheDON(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lolz

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by tillaman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Fake, even if it’s true It won’t be easy to forcefully collect the mantle from his, this man is a San! He won’t give up without putting up a fight and if he goes down a lot of high handed people are going down with him, he ain’t going down alone trust me
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Heffalump(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Toscarele:
Let's watch as it unfolds. For those calling it fake news, there's no smoke without fire

This is not fake! We first heard this rumour in June and it was hard to believe.
Osinbajo will fall by the snare of the kitchen cabinet and members of his kindred. We must all arise and tell ourselves the truth about the future of this country.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by EkunKekere: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oyo Ita was also idle speculation too wasn't it? You guys are so clever.

contigiency:
Yeye news from idle bloggers that pose as press men. I couldn't just pick anything from the long trash as they were full of guesses and hear say. Not far from market women gossips.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
SLAP44:

If you know you know.

Hmmmmm......If Bakare replaces Osinbajo, the only effect will be the isolation of Tinubu.

Bakare will not make a better VP than Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by favour442(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
lol.. Mr condolence visit.. aka aso rock errand boy
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by DonTattaglia: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Osibanjo will be disgraced out of office like Onnoghen and Oyo-Ita..His sins are disgusting to the high wired cabal. If u know u know. But the Prof too is not a smart chap. He certainly has no political foundation to rise up against any force. He abandoned those he should have brought closer to him, ridiculed himself , used and dumped. Tinubu is smart. Jagaban will last last turn his back to Osibanjo when the chips are finally down. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Kapeter(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheww

Sensationalism at it's best.

The so-called cabals are obviously been over-rated and given much more credence than they ever could have dreamt of.
cabals are always powerful because they are mostly always in the government before the president and they always have one or two thing to threaten there puppet with.

In short 'cabals are always the government'.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Kapeter(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
DonTattaglia:
Osibanjo will be disgraced out of office like Onnoghen and Oyo-Ita..His sins are disgusting to the high wired cabal. If u know u know. But the Prof too is not a smart chap. He certainly has no political foundation to rise up against any force. He abandoned those he should have brought closer to him, ridiculed himself , used and dumped. Tinubu is smart. Jagaban will last last turn his back to Osibanjo when the chips are finally down. undecided undecided
he isn't a politician, what do you expect?
His only backbone is Tinubu.

And tinubu would be careful right now buh let's see how it all pan out.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by picoba(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
No matter how loyal you are to this power drunk people, they we always look for your down fall for their own political gain.
This is not a country.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by mercyviv(f): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Take it or leave it, Osibanjo isn't going anywhere, in fact, as it stands he's the frontrunner to beat for the Aso Rock job!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by ChristmasBells: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
SLAP44:

If you know you know.
SLAP44:

If you know you know.
Liar who told you this?....i am giving you 2minuts to proov this faliur to do so we are giving you 44SLAP 0yar beging explain!
SLAP44:

If you know you know.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by islandmoon: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
rugalization
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Sleevia: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
It is really funny that till this hour, South West still believe buhari means well.

If Tunde Bakare make that mistake of replacing Osinbajo, he is a traitor and a bastard. OSIBANJO has done his best for this useless government including taking all the shots and insults.

I urge the Yorubas to start holding meetings ahead of this and make sure Osibanjo finishes this tenure. He deserves it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by ChristmasBells: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
SLAP44:

If you know you know.
SLAP44:

If you know you know.
Liar who told you this?....i am giving you 2minuts to proov this faliur to do so we are giving you 44SLAP 0oyar beging explain!
SLAP44:

If you know you know.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by DeLaRue: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Getting the required majority in the National assembly to remove the VP will not be easy. So, a PDP senator from Rivers, or Oyo or Enugu state will vote to remove a VP because he didn't support RUGA? I doubt it, though you cant trust most Nigerian politicians if enough dollars is on ground.

The man will not resign.

Let's see how this plays out.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by funshint(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Won't say much; but if innocent of all the allegations then the "Fate of Haman" await these people. Amen.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by kikake: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
It's constitutionally impossible for only Buhari cabal to remove VP Osinbajo.

But traditionally, Yoruba licks the feet of Fulani, so Buhari cabal can easily remove Osinbajo as VP, heavens will not fall.

In preparation for Adams Oshiomhole/El-Rufai 2023.

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by DameB(f): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
We'll see how this unfolds
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline by Mordecai(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2019

Replacement for someone voted in by millions of Nigerians?

Well, Atiku's case is still on. We look forward to justice been done at the Supreme Court.

If that fails, then we will see how political appointees will replace an elected VP. Something even OBJ could not accomplish. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola: Then And Now (photo ) / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.