Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall (6091 Views)

Rita Edochie Shocked After Seeing A Robot Delivering Food Abroad (Video) / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Playfight At Shopping Mall. (photos, Video) / BBNaija: Miracle Swamped By Fans In A Shopping Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Great100000: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
A Twitter user, identified as Uzoamaka took to the microblogging platform to express her delight and happiness after a stranger paid for her shopping and dropped her off at home, even after she refused to give him her number.

According to her,

” So I met this guy at the mall. He insisted on paying for all that I bought, and then he asked for my number, I told him that I don’t give strangers my number. He smiled and asked if he can at least drop me at home, which I accepted too. Why can’t all men be this kind and generous?”

See her post below;

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by SLAP44: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Great100000: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
SLAP44:
grin
Big grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by GraGra247(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Brainless entitled oaf. Bunch of extremely selfish greedy lots.

Do you women ever ask yourselves when you'll start showing some kindness and generosity to men too.

Or you think kindness and generosity is exclusively reserved for women alone.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by daddytime(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Olodo...knowing where you call home is way riskier than the number your knucklehead had refused to give pretending to be smart.

It's obvious you couldn't pass on the free ride instead of the public bus you'd have had to endure back home.

Your fake smartness should have allowed you to turn down accepting strangers to pay for your shopping or dropping you off.

Oshofree

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Gracesofar(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Don't worry he will soon come to check on you on the pick that he is in the neighbourhood.

Just like every other guy, we can be extraordinarily patient and meek as long as we have our way at last.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
GraGra247:

Do you women ever ask yourselves when you'll start showing some kindness and generosity to men too.

Women also show generosity and kindness to men brother.

It was a lady that even gave me this phone I'm using.

But actually, the lady in question is my elder sister grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
SHUT UP!!! Men are supposed to be providers, women are helpers. If you no get money, DRINK SNIPER!!! I don't know why broke men always get salty when a real man steps up to his responsibility and spoils a woman with money and gifts. I NEVER SEE rich men whining on the internet about how women love money, they are always happy to show off how they are real men by spending on a girl. In your next life, ask God not to make you an unfortunate, angry broke piece of trash! POVERTY kee you there.
GraGra247:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Well, I say a big thank you to the lady for telling us and the OP for sharing it.

Because I entered a mall and showed the sales girl this post.

And she was like; Ehen? What happened? angry Come on, get out of here! angry

And the owner of the mall's attention was caught. So she came and asked what happened. I showed her the post and she was so happy. She immediately gave me the key to the mall now and told me I'm now the owner of the entire mall. And with impelling alacrity, I sacked the sales girl and asked the previous owner who have me the keys to take her place.

Thank you very much. Post was so beneficial. angry

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by nlPoster: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hey wait, I saw this skit on samspedy nah.

Only he didn't drop her at home.

OP una don get wife foram?

He's still young and probably single. Yuppy.
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Great100000: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:
Hey wait, I saw this skit on samspedy nah.

Only he didn't drop her at home.

OP una don get wife foram?

He's still young and probably single. Yuppy.
no ooooooooo lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by AstroG: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
SHUT UP!!! Men are supposed to be providers, women are helpers. If you no get money, DRINK SNIPER!!! I don't know why broke men always get salty when a real man steps up to his responsibility and spoils a woman with money and gifts. I NEVER SEE rich men whining on the internet about how women love money, they are always happy to show off how they are real men by spending on a girl. In your next life, ask God not to make you an unfortunate, angry broke piece of trash! POVERTY kee you there.

See them,awon broke ass leeches looking for an innocent man to devour undecided undecided

No go hustle,dy dia dy spread your puma like wildfire..

Na your type dy use puma pay rent for Lagos.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by GraGra247(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Women also show generosity and kindness to men to brother.

You see the kind of problem we have. Men that can't speak up against what is wrong.

Can you honestly say your sister represents the kind of thing I'm complaining about here.

If your sister did that for you, did other men receive same from their sisters.

Or are you not aware that out of one sister that helped her brother in such a way, there a thousand men that helped their sisters 10 times more without making a noise about it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by GraGra247(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

I don't blame a lazy low life dog like you. A scavenging pig waiting for men to do everything for you....pay all your bills for you and buy you pizza that your entire one months effort cannot afford.

Entitled animal that feels she deserves to receive everything from a man while you sit behind a television and watch zeeworld and get fat like a calf.

Real ladies reject offers from a man to pay their bills and they're very few in Nigeria.

I can bet with anything that a man bought the phone you used to type this nonsense. A man bought the data and a man paid the rent of the one bedroom you're typing from.

Shame on you!!! Disgrace to humanity!!!

12 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
GraGra247:

I don't blame a lazy low life dog like you. A scavenging pig waiting for men to do everything for you....pay all your bills for you and buy you pizza that your entire one months effort cannot afford.

Entitled animal that feels she deserves to receive everything from a man while you sit behind a television and watch zeeworld and get fat like a calf.

Real ladies reject offers from a man to pay their bills and they're very few in Nigeria.

I can bet with anything that a man bought the phone you used to type this nonsense. A man bought the data and a man paid the rent of the one bedroom you're typing from.

You even get strength reply this one..
We know their type
Look at the way she ranted exposing the fact that she needs men because she is a poor fvck whom family can't help
Always high on sugar daddy's cum
Now that the serial killer has been arrested, you can kick-start your business

With your post; who is the angry and broke piece of crap now
Oya drop your account number, lemme give a thirsty bi.tch a reason to smile
wink

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Gadafii: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
U don't give strangers your num,but u collect gifts from them

Opo sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Sukueponmalu: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Arindin
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by GraGra247(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronPant:

You even get strength reply this one..
We know their type
Look at the way she ranted exposing the fact that she needs men because she is a poor fvck whom family can't help
Always high on sugar daddy's cum
Now that the serial killer has been arrested, you can kick-start your business

With your post; who is the angry and broke piece of crap now
Oya drop your account number, lemme give a thirsty bi.tch a reason to smile
wink

Thank you jare. Don't mind the demented lunatic.
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by eazzzy1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
You don’t give strangers your number but you take them to your house? This is the reason why nairaland boys use to bash girls, see how stupid this girl is now.

Now he knows your house, the next time he drops by then he’s no longer a stranger because you have now seen him twice.

If you want nothing to do with a guy, please do not accept gifts from him, it makes guys feel entitled.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by GraGra247(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Gadafii:
U don't give strangers your num,but u collect gifts from them

Opo sad

Abeg raise the volume to the highest.

I blame the men that fool themselves to such degree.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Onyi22(f): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Only d rich ones can be like that ooooo,
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
IF YOU NO GET MOINEY, HIDE YOUR POVERTY RIDDEN FACE grin grin grin
Yes, a man pays for my everything including my very nice apartment. Benefits of having a vagina cheesy Why should I do anything when real men are willing to do every every for me? embarassed
Broke, miserable thing. Na poverty and hunger dey worry you because if you were comfortable in life, you won't habour so much hatred towards ladies that are getting pampered by real men, but e dey pain you die because you already know this is something you'd never be able to do in your miserable existence and girls no dey look your hungry face cheesy
See your stupid mouth like "real ladies reject offers from men", Ogun and all the deities murder you there, dey look for who to drag into your poverty infested life. You don see pikin wey dem put sugar into him mouth and he come spit am out? Rubbish. If a woman offers to buy you a car now, you will accept it like the loser and failure you are but god forbid if a girl should accept a gift from a man. SHIOOOOR!!! Your evil plans have failed, girls don dey wise up. No correct thinking female would want to have anything to do with a dirty, broke, lazy, frustrated, wretched, angry and unfortunate man like yourself. Deal with it, you're going to die miserable with only mgbeke girls as companions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GraGra247:

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
NIGERIAN MEN FOREVER JEALOUS OF SWEET GIRLS THAT GET SPOILT BY THEIR FELLOW MEN!!! Eeez not our fault, all we have to do is look sweet and aza go dey drop let, right and center. God punish poverty grin
AstroG:

See them,awon broke ass leeches looking for an innocent man to devour undecided undecided

No go hustle,dy dia dy spread your puma like wildfire..

Na your type dy use puma pay rent for Lagos.
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Zikachat(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
dan ubanki
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Great100000: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Ebenaba(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Due to the condition of my wallet, I refuse to be lured to comment on this thread but in case I change my mind, I stay here!
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Women also show generosity and kindness to men to brother.

grin grin nice one
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
YOUR MATES in DIASPORA take MEN out and support BILLS.
Some Get their BOYFRIENDS CARS, yet still get dumped.
But U are in AFRICA leeching on MEN, waiting for Men to wipe ur accumulated Bills..,yet you're campaigning for Equal Rights
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by tillaman(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
She didn’t complete the story!! they prolly had a quickie in his car or She later told the guy she does not do home service
Someway somehow the guy ate her cake
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by ppreye(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Why go for number when he can have your address grin this lady isn't so bright
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Thinkdiffway: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Shutup he don know your house address, better than num
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by seunmohmoh(f): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Fight everywhere.

She shouldn't have posted it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Her B00ty In Bumb Shorts (pics) / Guys I Want To Co-produce A Movie But There's A Problem / Check Out This First Class Aso Ebi Styles For Igbo Traditional Marriage [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.