Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful (5153 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! / Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Adamumd(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
My girlfriend is so convinced that sex is painful and she cannot endure the pains, ve tried to convince her but she ll refuse and even when she tries to belive me, next thing she is shivering again and scared. I love her and I don't want to cheat on her.
Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by hisgrace090: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Adamumd:
My girlfriend is so convinced that sex is painful and she cannot endure the pains, ve tried to convince her but she ll refuse and even when she tries to belive me, next thing she is shivering again and scared.

What'll you gain pushing her against her will?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Adamumd:
My girlfriend is so convinced that sex is painful and she cannot endure the pains, ve tried to convince her but she ll refuse and even when she tries to belive me, next thing she is shivering again and scared.
leave her be, go join the Vaseline brothers

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by donbachi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
youths walks faster,but only the elders knows the road.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by olabrinks(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sex can be painful for those who are not virgins and having sex not to talk of a virgin having sex for the first time.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Korllami007: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
olabrinks:
Sex can be painful for those who are not virgins and having sex not to talk of a virgin having sex for the first time.

Wow, you mean p*ssy is nothing but fresh wound.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Adamumd(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
dirtydiva:
leave her be, go join the Vaseline brothers
I don't want to join the Vaseline crew and I don't want to cheat on her as well
Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by olowo1995(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
You don't av to, u just wait for her except if u re doubting her that is the only reason for wanting her badl

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Adamumd(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
olabrinks:
I don't agree with you on this one or rather not all ladies, i know ladies that so much enjoy sex and my ex told me sometimes she so enjoy it that she can't explain how it feels

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by missjo(f): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
When she is ready, she will be ready. Stop pushing

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
By not fucking her at all for now and keep your penis in your boxers. If the urge is too much, wear pampers and put ice cubes around your penis inside in the pampers. That will cool it off.

Then both of you will ask yourselves if you love each other truly and you would want to spend the rest of your lives with each other. If the answer is positive, next step.

Then both of you will go to the hospital. This is the place where some major things will take place.

You will first go do all necessary steps to ascertain that you are medically compatible.

Then you will visit a counsellor or medical personnel to educate the girl about her fears concerning sex.

Then you will now marry each other and you will now have sex with her after you have paid her dowry.

If You do that, there'll be no problem God willing.

Remember not to Bleep that girl unless you've paid her dowry. Otherwise, Imes will be displeased with you.

14 Likes

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Adamumd(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
By not fucking her at all for now and keep your penis in your boxers. If the urge is too much, wear pampers and put ice cubes around your penis inside in the pampers. That will cool it off.

Then both of you will ask yourselves if you love each other truly and you would want to spend the rest of your lives with each other. If the answer is positive, next step.

Then both of you will go to the hospital. This is the place where some major things will take place.

You will first go do all necessary steps to ascertain that you are medically compatible.

Then you will visit a counsellor or medical personnel to educate the girl about her fears concerning sex.

Then you will now marry each other and you will now have sex with her after you have paid her dowry.

Remember not to Bleep that girl unless you've paid her dowry. Otherwise, Imes will be displeased with you.
Imes ll be displeased with you??Lol What's Imes please?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Adamumd:

I don't want to join the Vaseline crew and I don't want to cheat on her as well
Then no shoto for you
Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Adamumd:

Imes ll be displeased with you??Lol What's Imes please?
Oladimes has spoken. The ice cubes though lol

1 Like

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Run for her sex is painful then she can give birth because pregnancy will kill her... nonsense women gets the greater pain of all time.. she never know...
Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by cooooooks(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
If you guys have differing attitudes to sex, you do. It's not a big deal.

A word of caution, go and read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5409092/painful-sex-she-doesnt-love

If you think she will 'change' after marriage, think again.
Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by showafrica(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Adamumd:
My girlfriend is so convinced that sex is painful and she cannot endure the pains, ve tried to convince her but she ll refuse and even when she tries to belive me, next thing she is shivering again and scared. I love her and I don't want to cheat on her.

First find a way to convince yourself that wisdom is not vanity and that it's better to be wise than to be foolish.
Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by nicepoker101(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Adamumd:
you want to engage in premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
As You met her a virgin. Leave her a virgin.
Pls dont make her join badgang.
If You are not ready to marry her Leave her.
Dont disvirgin her then You will start seeing that one of her tooth have bend grin
Or she get yam with mosquito leg. wink

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by nurex01(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Must you have sex with her now? Pay the normal dues.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Danisaint112(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Leave the poor girl alone. fear your God. there is more to sex than you think.
Adamumd:

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by KingWarri: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
serosa:
As You met her a virgin. Leave her a virgin.
Pls dont make her join badgang.
If You are not ready to marry her Leave her.
Dont disvirgin her then You will start seeing that one of her tooth have bend grin
Or she get yam with mosquito leg. wink

Leave wetin

No be Person disvirgin me too

Abeg, giv her knackamura.... Beg her again and finger her with honey/baby oil in your hand...
D other hand draging those nipples...

Thank me later....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by frozen70(f): 1:45am On Sep 22, 2019
Adamumd:

If you love her because she is a virgin, keep trying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2019
Leave the girl alone, you immoral fool.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Bgirlie: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

grin grin NICE
Re: What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful by Bgirlie: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
It's simple op, she's just not ready.

(1) (Reply)

Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS / Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? / How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.