Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) (46946 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by DAramis: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
For the very first time in my life, I hereby confirm what our president said Truly, some Nigerian youths are LAZY

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by majamajic(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
just look at
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Earthquake1: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hong Kong youths are protesting, these fools are carrying banners

Am I really a Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by JimohMomoh: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chai, the game is getting hot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Who to blame?

Buhari of course �
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by cnnamoko(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
...and Jesus wept
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Patented: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Team stupid v Team Stupid.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by jayextra(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin Sowore right now:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by 11doubledee: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Someone please tell me it's a joke
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Austineperez(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Stupid people embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by baristerdee(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Isoduwa:
Who to blame?

Buhari of course �
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by shamecurls(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Buhari was never wrong about Nigerian youths

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Sapphire94: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Our tomorrow leaders

Just negodu..
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
What is our future leaders turning to, from Marlians to Titans

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Misterdhee1:

You don't know Awolowo's legacy? Is this an intentional error or you're just clowing around?

I don't know.

I only know he died of rat poison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by rman: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
This video is a big pointer to why old peeps will continue to be recycled in Nigerian politics.

Imagine adults, who probably claim to have an education and exposure, coming out for rubbish like this.

I have no doubt in my mind there cannot be one serious fellow amongst them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by DSoj(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wasted Generation. Uselessness of the highest order

These are the idiots that will abuse Buhari for calling them Lazy Youths

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Temmy6236: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Most Nigerian youths don't know that the country have a problem and that's one of the reasons nigeria has ceased to move forward. Is it possible for someone who knows that the proposed VAT increment is an impending problem to go ahead and start shouting Tacha or Seyi?
Did the last BBN winner(Miracle) remember the a$$h©les that voted/shouted for him last year?
When the solution(we youth) to the country's problem don't even know we have problem, abeg what's the country's hope. I tire

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by baristerdee(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Leaders of tommorow indeed
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Ooye12: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Suffer don be most Nigeria daily food , suffer and smiling
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by victor5627(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Shameless Nigeria youth madness @ its peck I wipe 4 dis country people are they making dia money why u re here rendering insult upon ur selves.
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by jiocnigltd: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Useless chi8
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by bjbjbj: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lazy youth
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Misterdhee1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't know.

I only know he died of rat poison.
Oh. I get. Just one advise though, pray for just one soul in your entire lineage (the ones to come ni o, cos it seems the ones that have come already failed) to be one-third as influential as Obafemi Awolowo was during and even after his lifetime. Just a soul bro. wink

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

And you comfortably left out tacha's fans, tell us a legacy of anybody from Port Harcourt, let us compare, since we are sentimental angry

Did you see Tacha mentioned in my post?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by westernized: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
God!!!! How can the older generation take us serious when some youth will descend so low to display this kind of childishness in the open glare for all to see. This transcends beyond tribal sentiments. These guys are just clueless.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Nealson(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin i weap for this country i swear, what the Bleep is all this now?.
Let the truth be told we the youth of this country no well at all at all, imagine the nonsense they are displaying

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by yesloaded: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
dominique:
Madness at its peak.

say it louder plz

Jesus wept cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by osigiepurr(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
Na who send Soworo work?. Infact, make him rotten for there because, the guy was never useful before now... Greed for fame can lead you to shame
Earthquake1:
Sowore is in prison for these stupid fools

Chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Dotman2210(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Look at them awon jobless idiots

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by kclub83(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
suprememoney:
Just imagine the kind of youths we have in this country. undecided

Real definition of lazy youths undecided
honestly buhari said the truth but we hate his speech
Re: BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) by Trove(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Does this one knows what he is saying at all??
MelesZenawi:
Stupidity at his peak

Na we get Lagos...na we get Lagos..

Seyi Awolowo...

Please can someone tell me Awolowo legacy pls or what he is known for..

Youths with no future

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Housemates Rock "One Corner" Dance / #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.