Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments (191 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Psittacus(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/3472018/.

Came across this thread today and I couldn't just stop laughing. We should do throw backs on Nairaland, to bring back some really nice and hilarious topics.

Let me share this again..
Do u know that moment when u suddenly change from an hero to zero,that's my story!
I was in Jss1 very flexible, in one of our PHE classes, the topic was gymnastic. Everyone knows I could do dis acrobatic posture dat I walk wit my hands and my legs will be hanging above my head. Everyone begged me to come and do it for d class. I thought about it as an opportunity to impress Tosin my crush. Unfortunately for me I was given one oversize sportwear,and I forgot I was nt wearing any underwear, as I got into my my acrobatic posture,my john thomas (prick) hanged out from one side of my hip side,waving hello is it u to everyone. For my mind I was expecting claps and cheer, instead it was dead silence......and long stretch of Jesus! The teacher did her best to distract everyone but d deed was done. I felt like dieing dat day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity, Zlatan Set To Work On Another Masterpiece, Guess The Title? / Scaffolding Melbourne - All Things You Need To Know About / Printshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.