Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign (20091 Views)

Kebbi Governor Idris Distributes ₦12bn Worth Of Ramadan Palliatives (Photos) / Kogi Poll: Edward Onoja Cautions Against Violence / Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign for the
November 16 governorship election in Kogi state Saturday
received a boost with Former Governor Ibrahim Idris
accepting to chair the campaign council.
Also, Senator Tunde Ogbeha who represented the Kogi West
senatorial district from 1999-2007 has been appointed
deputy chairman of the Council. Another grassroots
politician, Badamasuyi Abdulrahaman will serve as
secretary.
The Kogi PDP chapter had suffered a hitch a few days ago
when the senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye,
turned down the offer to lead the party’s governorship
campaign.
Melaye has since been replaced with a serving member of
the House of Representatives, Mr Tajudeen Yusuf who
represents the Kabba-Bunu/Ijumu federal constituency.
Expressing optimism about PDP’s chances in the election,
Yusuf said the party has got a trump card in the Musa
Wada/Sam Aro ticket to win the election.
Describing the PDP candidate as experienced and properly
educated personality, Yusuf said Wada rose to the top of his
public service career through diligence, dedication,
commitment, competence and integrity.
“He has the administrative capacity, organizational
capabilities as well as tremendous goodwill to positively
turn around the fast-dwindling fortunes of our dear state.
“More importantly, with our faith in Almighty God, we are
confident that our Creator will give us victory come
November 16, 2019, Yusuf added.
Read Also: Running mate crisis:
doubts in PDP over Dickson’s
proposed meeting
Stressing the collective desire of the people of Kogi State
for genuine change, Yusuf said the Musa/Aro ticket would
bring about meaningful growth and development as well as
the resuscitation of the Kogi dream.
He said, “The present state of economic squalor, abject
poverty, societal degeneration, developmental
disequilibrium, infrastructural decay, moral decadence,
inexplicable suffering and gross hopelessness experienced
by Kogites, truly inspired the keen collective desire for
genuine change, meaningful growth and development as
well as the resuscitation of the Kogi dream.
“The capacity, competence and capabilities of experienced
members of our campaign team and the dynamism, passion
and creative abilities of our vibrant youths in the team are
pointers to impactful mobilization at the grassroots”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/kogi-poll-former-governor-idris-ogbeha-boost-pdp-campaign/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
nice one from vibrant ex governor of kogi state. the mission is to rescue the state from the destroyers. Yahaya Bello and his political cronies are gone for good. meanwhile watch Dino Awareness Campaign in Ogoli, Kogi State .
Credit : maiyegun diary politico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCRZDVXT_E

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Sunofgod(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dino won't be part of the change..... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by gbaskiboy: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Check my signature for your in-home car wash
Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by kingphilip(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Difference de?

Both na one and the same. Anybody wey rig pass go still win and if they go tribunal, na to de strike out case as if na lightening de strike

But I still believe say Nigeria go better for my lifetime

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by GentleMoney: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by rentAcock(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
They spend more time campaigning than actually meeting the expectations of their constituents.

Come and participate in the Naija Quiz Show right here on Nairaland and win N5,000. Today at 7pm https://www.nairaland.com/5429655/quiz-show-6-win-n5000#82439203

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Sammyadexxx(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
I really love this composition of pdp in kogi state. kogi state is pdp. ex governor will win his senatorial district, why senator Dino melaye will win kogi west senatorial district. more victory for pdp in kogi state .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Emmy9ite02(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Let the best man win..

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:
Dino won't be part of the change..... grin
Dino melaye is the campaign leader in kogi west including ex senator tunde. Dino melaye is only applying wisdom in appeal the tribunal judgement and also if it comes to run off election in his senatorial district, he wins too. so it's win win for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by mbahdi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pdp power

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
You're back again our customer grin grin as usual. tongue Kogi state should go for 41 days dry fasting to select a governor.

Johnnyessence:
nice one from vibrant ex governor of kogi state. the mission is to rescue the state from the destroyers. Yahaya Bello and his political cronies are gone for good.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
madridguy:
You're back again our customer grin grin as usual. tongue Kogi state should go for 41 days dry fasting to select a governor.

I never see your engagement ring with amiloaded again. wetin happen??
Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by ursullalinda(f): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kogites need liberation by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
madridguy:

[/s]
Engr will win.
Yahya Bello is a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
My prayers is for Mrs Natasha Akpoti should please align with pdp, she should please collapse her political campaign structures to pdp and let's fight this battle together in kogi state. I'm Appealing to vibrant and grassroots mobiliser, Mrs Natasha Akpoti to please align with pdp and joined his hands with pdp fold. pdp is one in kogi state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by jrusky(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
Apc really made serious blunder given Hello the ticket only rigging can win kogi for bello.

The truth is this guy failed no need to package him apc should have try someone else but they failed to do so as it stand kogi has fallen for PDP unless rigging or they use Amaechi failed strategy against Rivers in last election may be it will work for apc in Kogi though.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Sukueponmalu: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yahaya Bello is our choice in Kogi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Afamed: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I really love this composition of pdp in kogi state. kogi state is pdp. ex governor will win his senatorial district, why senator Dino melaye will win kogi west senatorial district. more victory for pdp in kogi state .
Your previous analysis both in Ekiti and Osun in their gubernatorial elections come to mind. You should have taken a break from political discussion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
jrusky:
Apc really made serious blunder given Hello the ticket only rigging can win kogi for bello.

The truth is this guy failed no need to package him apc should have try someone else but they failed to do so as it stand kogi has fallen for PDP unless rigging or they use Amaechi failed strategy against Rivers in last election may be it will work for apc in Kogi though.....
You are very right sir, next in line is Mrs Natasha Akpoti, she should collapse her political structures to pdp for kogi central senatorial district. that's the only senatorial district remaining for pdp fold to cover.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by babyfaceafrica: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sam aro is ebira or okun?
Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by madridguy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin Chai see where you hang me. No mind Baba Buhari Jare, Baba has refused to look my side for appointment.....even if na DPR,NNPC, CBN make me self go start work there... I need money to go pay for Amiloaded pride price...can you help a brother, don't mind from President Atiku

Johnnyessence:
I never see your engagement ring with amiloaded again. wetin happen??

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Afamed: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Johnnyessence:
My prayers is for Mrs Natasha Akpoti should please align with pdp, she should please collapse her political campaign structures to pdp and let's fight this battle together in kogi state. I'm Appealing to vibrant and grassroots mobiliser, Mrs Natasha Akpoti to please align with pdp and joined his hands with pdp fold. pdp is one in kogi state.
Customer daadi nii.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by money121(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jok
Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by madridguy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Do you have his DNA sample?

IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
Engr will win.
Yahya Bello is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
madridguy:
grin Chai see where you hang me. No mind Baba Buhari Jare, Baba has refused to look my side for appointment.....even if na DPR,NNPC, CBN make me self go start work there... I need money to go pay for Amiloaded pride price...can you help a brother, don't mind from President Atiku

Na where you go still dey till 2023. Amiloaded too never trust you. she's still single.
Re: Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign by bangbangall: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Inconclusive loading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu / How Sani Abacha Died, By Jerry Useni / Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.