Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown (49245 Views)

Video Of Mercy Eke & Nedu Kissing Passionately In Wedding Dresses / Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) / Socialite Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies Dressed In Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by itspzpics(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
As we all the popular socialite with styles of arriving an event, Pretty Mike was spotted with 5 prettu ladies in wedding gown as he arrives a wedding. His grand entrance made alot of people at the wedding to applaud him. He was also spotted spraying money for the ladies.
See more and watch the video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ruSQRnmzG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pretty-mike-arrived-a-wedding-with-5-ladies-in-wedding-gown/

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by itspzpics(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Watch the Full Video of Pretty Mike Grand entrance with Sexy Ladies in Wedding Gown to a wedding Watch Full Video HERE

See reactions

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Mutemenot(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin you don't come to my wedding like that without dropping 2m

43 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by chiefolododo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
He used to put chains round their necks

13 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by GOFRONT(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
The power of Money...
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
New level of madness
Read my signature

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by mamajj17(f): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
I really don't why Nigerian give this guy too much Attention undecided undecided

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by mamajj17(f): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
I really don't know why Nigerians give this guy too much Attention undecided undecided he deserves none lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Nicolex(f): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mehn if any of my wedding guests throw this kind of stunt ehn,as u dey match in,na so u go match out.rubbish!

58 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by ursullalinda(f): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
angry The wedding no get bouncers? Smh imagine stealing the show or some else's day. The guy na confirmed nonsense

31 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Okay.....so how's this a news now? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by JimohMomoh: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Funny boy, why won't Olarewaju PelePele take his life when the money he is looking for is been wasted by a comedian called Pretty Mike. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Teewhy2: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hope the ladies no come this pass the bride.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
This Guy is a BigFool i still dont understand his motive and positivity in most functions.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Chrisus(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
If I were the groom, I'd kick he and his ladies out. Nonsense stunt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by TheGameYard(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why will you bring brides to someone's wedding. This is madness

17 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
If na me be the groom na to chase am comot sure pass. What is he trying to prove ?

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice outfit... Ikoroduboiz, over to you!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by eki2000(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
it is embarrassing to the hosts

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by presleYzzi(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
angry

I will have bouncers at my wedding in case of this kind of nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by tolufase: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
mamajj17:
I really don't know why Nigerians give this guy too much Attention undecided undecided he deserves none lipsrsealed

Because he does the unthinkable things!

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nicolex:
Mehn if any of my wedding guests throw this kind of stunt ehn,as u dey match in,na so u go match out.rubbish!

I will come and wed on your wedding and see what you are capable of.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
What's the essence of this? Guy man go and marry and stop nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Kendumazy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Don't understand the logic behind this. Is it for showbiz? Maybe it's.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Toscarele: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Could the dude be suffering from ADD attention deficit disorder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by danjalingo: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
This guy head have spoil o
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by ksam(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na people people future wives be that o.. Some ladies have got no shame, all for the the Benjamins sad

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Odinceblog1: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Igbos Should Uphold the Idea of One Nigeria – Babangida
https://odinceblog.com/igbos-should-uphold-the-idea-of-one-nigeria-babangida/
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Sirlins(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Omoh brotherly shine na your time. For you to be popular for this naija you gat do funny things
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Chiefochiefo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
This one nor be madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party / Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) / Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.