Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) (1686 Views)

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by WNRblog: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Singer Pantoranking, on Saturday, paid a surprise visit to the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) house, Igbere TV reports.

This comes barely 24 hours after music legend, 2face paid a surprise visit to the housemates and even celebrated his birthday with them.

The housemates screamed and leaped in excitement as they welcomed the artist into the house.

They all took turns to hug and exchange handshakes with Panto.

Panto spent roughly five minutes in the house and left immediately after giving out some advice to the remaining housemates in the reality show.

Meanwhile, ten housemates are now left to compete for the N60 million grand prize, after Khafi’s eviction last weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ljMbISjzs

http://igberetvnews.com/1011369/bbnaija-pantoranking-pays-surprise-visit-to-housemates/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by WNRblog: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hope Tacha did not snuf him?
Re: BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by veave(f): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Patoranking my sweet G
Re: BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by veave(f): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:

Oga drink water and sleep.

Leave Tacha out of your mouth make your bile no go burst o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by veave(f): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:

Re: BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
veave:

Oga drink water and sleep.

Leave Tacha out of your mouth make your bile no go burst o

My Tacha for the money oooooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by veave(f): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:

My Tacha for the money oooooo

Yes o.

No amount of hate from anyone will make me change my mind about her. Even bush baby na baby Las Las...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by eddieguru(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Good gesture....I see a lady winning this year BB9ja patapata my man cool

Re: BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by CallMeDrino: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Pantoranking Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
veave:

Yes o.

No amount of hate from anyone will make me change my mind about her. Even bush baby na baby Las Las...
Same here smiley. Let's vote massively for our tatashe in the final
#noleavenotransfer cool

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star Alex Unusual Flaunts Her Body / Symply Tacha's Brother Celebrates 1k Followers With Sexy Photos / See 20 Nigerian Artists That Don't Smoke #3 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.