Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

It's Our Birthday!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Our Birthday!!!! (895 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Our Birthday!!!! by handsomeyinka(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
I thank God for giving me and my lovely wife a chance to grace this day..

We were both born on the same month and day..(sep 21) Thank you Lord for this opportunity..

3 Likes

Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by sisisioge: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hurrrrraaayyy!

This is so cool...indeed you're soul mates! May God bless your years. Happy birthday to you two!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
handsomeyinka:
I thank God for giving me and my lovely wife a chance to grace this day..

We were both born on the same month and day..(sep 21) Thank you Lord for this opportunity..
Same year too?
But why rejoice for been born into this world?
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Donald3d(m): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
cool
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by okirewaju(f): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2019
Happy birthday to you both
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Zoe99(f): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Happy birthday to you both.May good health,long life and prosperity be yours in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2019
Squillaci:

Same year too?

R u a sadist?
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Antinatalist: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2019
Squillaci:

Same year too?

I love you for this post. Some people are just crazy. Celebrating a birth that brought you into a world filled with untold suffering and death is like a prisoner on a death camp rejoicing over his sentence.
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Antinatalist:

I love you for this post. Some people are just crazy. Celebrating a birth that brought you into a world filled with untold suffering and death is like a prisoner on a death camp rejoicing over his sentence.
Asin eh.
I don't know my previous state of existence before I was born. What if this current state(even at its best) is worse than my previous state? Like maybe this life is a punishment for deeds done in my previous state of existence, some kind of prison, and some people be celebrating 100yrs in confinement?
What if my existence began in this life? Surely, existence and nonexistence have nothing in common so it is impossible to say one is better than the other. And thus makes no sense celebrating existence over nonexistence(birthdays).
I seriously do not see any reason to celebrate. I think most people just do these things because other people do them. It is like a tradition to them.
Historically people didn't celebrate birthdays until some few thousand years ago. Even the bible didn't preach such nonsense.
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Antinatalist: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2019
Squillaci:

Asin eh.
I don't know my previous state of existence before I was born. What if this current state(even at its best) is worse than my previous state? Like maybe this life is a punishment for deeds done in my previous state of existence, some kind of prison, and some people be celebrating 100yrs in confinement?
What if my existence began in this life? Surely, existence and nonexistence have nothing in common so it is impossible to say one is better than the other. And thus makes no sense celebrating existence over nonexistence(birthdays).
I seriously do not see any reason to celebrate. I think most people just do these things because other people do them. It is like a tradition to them.
Historically people didn't celebrate birthdays until some few thousand years ago. Even the bible didn't preach such nonsense.

Have you read any book by "Arthur Schopenhauer" or "Emil Cioran"? If not please do so immediately.

Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Antinatalist: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2019
OP I'm not condemning you for your birthday. But how dare you bring a child into this world?

Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2019
Antinatalist:

Since u hate life this much why not kill yourself
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by handsomeyinka(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2019
sisisioge:
Hurrrrraaayyy!

This is so cool...indeed you're soul mates! May God bless your years. Happy birthday to you two!
Thanks sisisoge....i really appreciate you.
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by handsomeyinka(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2019
Squillaci:

Same year too?
Take your medications..
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by handsomeyinka(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2019
okirewaju:
Happy birthday to you both
Thanks okirewaju.....i really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by handsomeyinka(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Zoe99:
Happy birthday to you both.May good health,long life and prosperity be yours in Jesus name,Amen.
Amen....Thanks... really appreciate it
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by handsomeyinka(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2019
AmericanDad:

R u a sadist?
Thanks jare and don't mind that frustrated human being...He needs to take his medications and I don't thinks his family is aware that his out of medication again.
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by handsomeyinka(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2019
Antinatalist:

I think you are also a new intake at the psychiatric center...just follow your friend to his next medical appointment and let your doctor know your are suffering from depression.
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Antinatalist: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2019
AmericanDad:

This is not the first time someone is saying this to me and it definitely won't be the last.
Re: It's Our Birthday!!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
AmericanDad:

If you want people to kill themselves, then make suicide options easily available. Maybe, make euthanasia legal for everyone and I would be the first person book an appointment with the doctor.
People should have the rights to take their own life.
If I don't own my life, what do I own?

(1) (Reply)

Warning: When You Open Your Window At Night. Please Use The Window Net. / "What If" / Pastor Wife Caught Sleeping With Pastor Younger Brothee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.