Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) (45243 Views)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by GistUpdates: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawal paid a visit to popular sex therapy, Jaruma after birth of her twin boys at her residence. Gistmore reports

Toyin Lawal was spotted in the video holding a wooden and forces Jaruma to eat food she prepared.

Toyin Lawal tried to feed her which she refused and later agreed to eat but all fun in the end.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/toyin-lawal-forces-sex-therapy-jaruma-to-eat-photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1850Q2fnUP0

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by GistUpdates: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2019

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by GistUpdates: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
A 21st century courtesan and her native doctor.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Olalan(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Anything just to trend
BTW she should have showed us how she copulated to make the baby or how the baby came out

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Dalastically: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
force??
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by fr3do(m): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2019
See all the females following this jazz woman

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2019
Why jaruma black like this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Joystark(f): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2019
mulante:

Lol. You are very rude grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2019
mulante:

grin grin grin

33 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Kenkuss(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2019
Another NONSENSE POSTED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by B3sty(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Nonsense! This one na News?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by lilmarley: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Today has marked exactly 5 years since I sent my friend George to go and try to date my girlfriend to confirm if she can accept any other man over me..... they are now married with 2 kids cry cry cry

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by nadesh(f): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2019
I knew Venita will respect herself and ignore that "Come to Dubai" offer from Jaruma. Clout chasers grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by PussyKing(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2019
undecided

This is now.news

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Royalfurnitures: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2019
Forced Abi the food don dey Hungry am before?

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2019
I was scared.

Thought Alakija commented on such nonsense... grin

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Richdad50(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2019
Ok sha
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2019
Lol. There are no Instagram filters to mask moving images. See Toyin looking no different from a frustrated market woman. Later she'll confuse somebody with over-filtered, post-touched images in sexy dresses.

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by AfroKnight: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Why jaruma black like this?

Because of melanin undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by WarriAproko: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2019
How dis news go make me Bleep her

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Beremx(f): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2019
The bottom line of the video is for us to see the kind of food she rejects.

Ndi ara

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Just passing.....

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Youngtekkey(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2019
I'm wondering his this is a front page material tho. Like how the Bleep is this news. Nairaland in recent times have been labeled with unfiltered news and rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by RichDad1(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2019
All I see is a Voodooist and her client tongue

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by WarriAproko: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2019
One of dem kpekus go black why d other one own too go pinkblack tongue anyway I fit spit put
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2019
meobizy:
Lol. There are no Instagram filters to mask moving images. See Toyin looking no different from a frustrated market woman. Later she'll confuse somebody with over-filtered, post-touched images in sexy dresses.

Ehn? Don't say o! They probably posted the video without her getting the opportunity to touch it. There is an app for editing videos na. E plenty sef.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2019
Mamalawo and mamalosho. Cute

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) / Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun In Adorable New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.