Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (46226 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Evercurious(f): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
GloShare:

Buhari was worse than Jonathan, but you probably weren't born back then.

Even when they were warned,they refused to listen..singing with band wagons up and down. Just a little research on who truly Buhari has been would have saved the day.

THEY SIMPLY REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH COS OF HATRED. IF YOU TRULY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU COME WITH AN OPEN MIND AND YOU ARE SURE TO FIND IT

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
comshots:
President jubril al Sudan is a beast.
Layman sad
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by yaki84: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
He thought he had seen worse until he helped the devil into power. Now he's in hell, tight on the devil's fork and being tossed and poked hot in kirikiri prison. I guess he'll learn when he's finally released from prison come 2023.
I hearsay na fork dem give am to drink tea

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
seguno2:

You clearly said that there was MORE freedom to steal under Jonathan.
More is a comparator, implying that there is less freedom to steal now.
Simple.
Do you want to change your initial comment?

I compared the freedom of speech to the freedom to steal. Makes sense now?
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Pavarottii(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tomide007:

Not true, the guy slyed SW big time, same thing happening to d east now. You guys seem to av a victim mentality from that part of the country......have never meet anyone from my region in the SW who hate S/E'ners as u guys portray Except on nairaland....in fact I've never meet anyone who does not have an Igbo friend....Jonathan's government messed up and was voted out let's speak the truth, buhari portrayed himself as saint and was voted in, then PDP brought out the most hated Northerner in north to contest against buhari that has a cult like followership.
Tell me what buhari has done for sw that gej didn't do better?

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Yes he was the worst until he came....

And again the corruption under GEJ was mad...

GEJ to me is a good man, but too weak to put people working for him under check..

Some of the biggest corrupt deals in the history of Nigeria were done during the military era and buhari was a key actor then. We will never recover from the rape that was done to us by the generals but some of you choose to misuse freedom of speech under Gej. People like sowore took advantage of Gej good heart to call him unwholesome names and feed you guys with lies and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
mushystuff:
All people like you should ever say is that you were stupid to fight against GEJ just to bring in this disaster we now have. You do not engage in a fight just to bring in someone worse and try to justify that position! If you were too stupid to bring in a better alternative then you're probably still too stupid to see that it is that same Buhari propaganda machine that makes you still think the way you do about Jonathan.

You Jonathanians will never cease to amaze me. You conveniently forgot how same Sahara reporters helped make Jonathan president by exposing all the secrets sorrounding yaradua's death.
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by mushystuff: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Pavarottii:

Tell me what buhari has done for sw that gej didn't do better?

I can't wait to see what his response will be.
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Drosonogasta(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kenturkey048:
thank you baba...I don tell them say come 2023...sowore go become president..
E fit no be 2023 buh e don comot em name for Nigeria Permanent presidential candidate list leave Okotie and Atiku
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by BrainSanitizer: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
It was his opinion even though he clearly was wrong.
The Jonathan regime wasn't perfect. No regime has ever been. And none will ever be. But sensible people knew and still know that Jonathan meant well for Nigeria.
He remains my hero, take or leave.
In as much as I respect Sowore for his activism (even though it could be self-centered), I'm still very glad that he's being incarcerated by the same man he venerated at the expense of a better Nigeria.
The karma of our generation is faster than a 10-second man.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Donpeak(f): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tomide007:
As at the time he said it, he was right.....we just elected a much worse dude
Very correct. Nigerians and short memory are 5&6. The evils of Buhari has made them forget Jonathan’s errors
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Lamanii22(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
kampari:
INTERVIEW: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore, Publisher, Sahara Reporters
July 12, 2014Ogala Emmanuel and Chinenye Ugonna

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/164766-jonathan-is-the-worst-nigerian-leader-ever-sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher.html/amp/

The everyone wanted change, everyone wanted Jonathan to leave... He is not the only one guilty... He is trying to correct his wrongs now....
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Inflammatory:

Development?? Please, name a project he did and completed with pictures as ur evidence.
If you can, I will appreciate.
Please name a project that buhari started and completed
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by mushystuff: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
jayfolarin:

You Jonathanians will never cease to amaze me. You conveniently forgot how same Sahara reporters helped make Jonathan president by exposing all the secrets sorrounding yaradua's death.

He was VP. Once a president is incapable of carrying out his duties or dies, the VP constitutionally replaces him. The fighter then was Dora Akunyili of blessed memory.
However, that doesn't still excuse the stupidity of not checking and fighting for a better alternative to a current situation rather than fighting for a change you had no idea what it entailed. All we should read from people like you unequivocal apologies and remorse or absolute silence!

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
mushystuff:
All people like you should ever say is that you were stupid to fight against GEJ just to bring in this disaster we now have. You do not engage in a fight just to bring in someone worse and try to justify that position! If you were too stupid to bring in a better alternative then you're probably still too stupid to see that it is that same Buhari propaganda machine that makes you still think the way you do about Jonathan.

thank you for this.....God bless you ..I don't know why we don't see beyond our noses...they voted Jonathan out.they said because he was clueless and re-voted chief cluelessness himself for second tenure...i dont know why they can't see something is really wrong with them..I don't know why they've chosen bigotry over reasoning ..I don't know why they've intentionally allowed these old fools called 1960 leaders mocking us as lazy youths.....

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Lamanii22(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
kampari:
INTERVIEW: Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore, Publisher, Sahara Reporters

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/164766-jonathan-is-the-worst-nigerian-leader-ever-sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher.html/amp/

Then** everyone wanted change, everyone wanted Jonathan to leave... He is not the only one guilty... He is trying to correct his wrongs now....
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Some of the biggest corrupt deals in the history of Nigeria were done during the military era and buhari was a key actor then. We will never recover from the rape that was done to us by the generals but some of you choose to misuse freedom of speech under Gej. People like sowore took advantage of Gej good heart to call him unwholesome names and feed you guys with lies and propaganda

Really, lies?

Sentiment apart jonathan is a good man, but we know the kind of people that worked with him...

UK court pronouncement to confiscate our assets worth billions of dollars today was under his nose... Bubu is even worse, ikoyi money, baba chair contract etc, still under his nose..

Bro they are all same no shame or political ideology..

Charging sowore for treason would not be justified until our constitution is made to interpret corruption as treason as well with the charge to prosecute leaders right from 1960 till date.
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by mushystuff: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

The everyone wanted change, everyone wanted Jonathan to leave... He is not the only one guilty... He is trying to correct his wrongs now....

There are some mistakes or wrongs one is not permitted to make ever! Supporting and voting Buhari for 1st and 2nd term is one.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by AmJames: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Night falls on democracy.

Meanwhile for all asset valuation for Record, insurance, mortgage, balance sheet, purchase,sale, etc
Contact a renowned professional Real Estate firm via 08163544795.
kampari:

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Ikem11(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tomide007:

Who was worse than Jonathan in 2014.....and who's worse than buhari in 92019....
You are

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by omenka(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
jayfolarin:
GEJ and his gang of thieves were an absolute disaster. There was freedom of speech yes, but there was more freedom to STEAL especially at the top. They were gonn run Nigeria finances down the gutter had they not been kicked out and I have NO REGRETS being a part of that process. Sowore was right!!!!!!!

Gej's disastrous performance in office pushed Nigerians to Buhari whose propaganda machine convinced the majority that he was now a reformed Democrat. We were wrong and we admit it now. To err is human.

You cant fault sowore's stance against GEJ. The same way he went against GEJ is the same way he went against abacha, babangida, and now buhari. He's persistently been on the side of the truth and constantly fought the political class for the masses. I am yet to see anyone with any concrete proof of corruption against the guy. Not even Gej's houseboy, con-artist Pastor Reno was able to provide any proof of corruption against sowore
The problem with pdp supporters is that they're too emotional when it comes to politics. I just don't get it.

Shouldnt SR have published articles about an obviously morally bankrupt leadership simply because the head of that government was someone they supported?

Has there EVER been a government against whom SR haven't made publications? Has this same newspaper not been 3xtremely critical about Buhari's admin? What exactly is the hullabaloo about?

This was how they went about lying about some phantom freedom of 3xpression under Jonathan until I busted their bubble of lies with an article here three years ago.

If there was no freedom of expression, would people like ffk and Deji still be roaming around as free men today?

No one gave a hoot about SR criticisms until he called for an ouster of a democratically elected government through mass revolt. He didnt call for protest. He called for an OVERTHROW of a sitting government!

No government in the world would tolerate such, not even the US.

Funny kids.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
executive12:
I will not blame Sowore. At the time he declared GEJ's government as the worst, it probably was. But now, we have seen that Buhari's is the overall worst government ever.
He, like most Nigerians then, thought that the bigot Buhari meant well for Nigeria and should do a lot better. But he has turned out to be a total failure.
Was Gej worst than a guy named buhari who ruled in the 80s with dictator tactics and even drove the country to it first recession then?

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Wettoid123: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
I use to pity for sowore but not until I saw his publications against jonathan,, hope u have seen it now sowore.
Jonathan meekness does not mean he was a coward,.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

not everyone...stupid ones couldn't see beyond their nose..how will somebody,in his right senses see Buhari as a saviour...JEeeez that's the most useless thing I ever saw in my entire life....

3 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by BrainSanitizer: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Yes he was the worst until he came....

And again the corruption under GEJ was mad...

GEJ to me is a good man, but too weak to put people working for him under check..

So Buhari is putting them under check?
Tell that to Babachir who used #500m to cut grass in the North East.
Or was he SGF under Jonathan?
Don't tell me he was sacked because he was only asked to go home after Nigerians protested.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Icecream4U(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
daddytime:
Until we all seat back to figure out why the "previous" which we always complained about could turn out to be better than the "present" in terms of our leadership, we'll definitely keep going round in an unending circle.

Our system and the foundation upon which it was built is fundamentally skewed.
That is the case of Nigeria.

The truth is that, Nigeria has been looted to a dangerous degree, the country is going down day by day cos of that and no president is willing to use his tenure to fix it.

That's why yesterday is always better than today in Nigeria hence yesterday's President seems better than today's own.
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Lamanii22(f): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
mushystuff:

There are some mistakes or wrongs one is not permitted to make ever! Supporting and voting Buhari for 1st and 2nd term is one.

The 2nd term's most terrible...

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by seguno2: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
jayfolarin:
I compared the freedom of speech to the freedom to steal. Makes sense now?

It doesn’t so let me ask you clearly, is there more (or less) freedom to steal under Buhari than under Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by RTSC2: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
It is a disgrace on Nigerians youths that we are sitting and watching vultures nail sowore to the wall.

There are no more men among us.

We deserve to be perpetually governed by thieves who seized power in their late 20s and early 30s.
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Iriruaga100(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
We need to make history a general subject/course up to university level so we don't have people who reason like sowore..
Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by Evercurious(f): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
executive12:
I will not blame Sowore. At the time he declared GEJ's government as the worst, it probably was. But now, we have seen that Buhari's is the overall worst government ever.
He, like most Nigerians then, thought that the bigot Buhari meant well for Nigeria and should do a lot better. But he has turned out to be a total failure.

No dear Sowore was so wrong and had no excuse .. History was there for him to judge . After all he knew Buhari and his past before selling him to gullible Nigerians. I never bought all those sentimental craps from Buhari..

HISTORY , HIS WORDS AND BODY LANGUAGE WERE ENOUGH TO TELL ANYONE THAT HE WAS DESPERATE FOR POWER

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) by JuanDeDios: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
subtlemee:
GEJ will be laughing in Swahili now
Jonathan was the worst leader up to that time - Sowore was right. The fact that Buhari has managed to beat GEJ in bad governance changes nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.