Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Help Needed, I Need To Apply For Berea College, Kentucky. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed, I Need To Apply For Berea College, Kentucky. (808 Views)

My Trip To Kentucky Bourbon Trail | Louisville, KY / Help! Advice Needed! I Got A Job In Qatar. / The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help Needed, I Need To Apply For Berea College, Kentucky. by ORIJIN201(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yes, I'm looking to apply for an undergraduate degree, computer science at Berea College, Kentucky, USA. After searching the forum, I saw @estelle6763's post on same college. My WAEC result isn't that great because I had only one B grade accompanied by C grades, so I'm looking to you guys on here to advice me on my next step. I plan to apply next year (I can make it my sole goal). Is it advisable I take new SSCE exam and look to get all A grades (I can do it if I set my heart to it)? I can start preparing, but I need inputs from you guys.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to reading your inputs.
Re: Help Needed, I Need To Apply For Berea College, Kentucky. by visiFisiMisi1: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Yes, I'm looking to apply for an undergraduate degree, computer science at Berea College, Kentucky, USA. After searching the forum, I saw @estelle6763's post on same college. My WAEC result isn't that great because I had only one B grade accompanied by C grades, so I'm looking to you guys on here to advice me on my next step. I plan to apply next year (I can make it my sole goal). Is it advisable I take new SSCE exam and look to get all A grades (I can do it if I set my heart to it)? I can start preparing, but I need inputs from you guys.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to reading your inputs.

My broda don't take SSCE instead take SAT and set ur heart it , score high score boom u good to go
Re: Help Needed, I Need To Apply For Berea College, Kentucky. by justwise(m): 6:22am On Sep 22, 2019

(1)

List Of Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria For 2019 Xmas Pic / How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? / Planes Being Turned Back At Nigeria Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.