Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bird Allegedly Turns Into An Old Woman At Oworonshoki, Lagos (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bird Allegedly Turns Into An Old Woman At Oworonshoki, Lagos (video) (344 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bird Allegedly Turns Into An Old Woman At Oworonshoki, Lagos (video) by eric12345: 3:46am On Sep 22, 2019
Bird Allegedly Turns Into An Old Woman At Oworonshoki, Lagos (video)...

Some residents of Oworonshoki community in Lagos State, took to Facebook to make claims of a bird turning into an old woman yesterday September 21.

Sharing videos and photos to back claims of the incident which reportedly occurred at No. 39 Miyaki Street in Oworonshoki, the Facebook users said the old woman confessed to coming to the Lagos community to attack a pregnant woman.

Here are some of the Facebook posts and the video below;

See Video Through Below Link;
>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/bird-allegedly-turns-into-an-old-woman-at-lagos-video/
Re: Bird Allegedly Turns Into An Old Woman At Oworonshoki, Lagos (video) by iPhoneRepairer: 4:22am On Sep 22, 2019
She is a Super Hero....Transforming into a bird is her super power.
I wonder why people take all these silly reports seriously. She might be mentally imbalanced and hence uttering nonsense. Unless mama can do her transforming act in my presence, i refuse to believe.

1 Like

Re: Bird Allegedly Turns Into An Old Woman At Oworonshoki, Lagos (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:46am On Sep 22, 2019
Video of the old woman transforming to a bird or I don't believe it.. shocked

Being a woman and being old is not a crime,

Africans should stop this nonsense of labeling women as Witches for the simple crime of being old.. angry

We all wish and pray for old age and yet we're quick to Criminalize the old,for simply daring to grow old..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senior Naval Officer Murdered In Kaduna Military Cantonment / I Used My Clinic & Maternity Home For Buying & Selling Babies – Mrs. Florence / MAUTECH Student Kidnaps His Own Sister, Demands N10m From Their Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.