Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia (16429 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by platinum131(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2019
All those blaming Sowore and claiming he supported Buhari are really not serious...Does it mean someone is not free to support someone and when they discover the truth allowed to change their mind?
If we continue this way...Nigeria will never change...Its quite unfortunate that this government have turned this way....#freeSowore!

3 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by stonemasonn: 6:36am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
False!

Sowore should get good lawyers to defend him.

The Federal Government have all the cards to send him to long term jail. He shot her myself in the leg and he must feel the pains.

He thinks the FG is OAU, They will help him waste the remaining 40years left for him to exist on Earth.

Nnamadi Kanu should come to Nigeria and demand for his release. Oh! I forgot,he also has forgotten his brothers in prison
Abeg go sit down, the FG cannot jail him 40 years even Al Mustafa didn't spend 20 years despite stepping on powerful forces.

2 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by tete7000(m): 6:37am On Sep 22, 2019
anonimi:

Unfortunately for them, barawo bubu is deaf, dumb and blind now that he has consolidated power.
Let them blow all their grammar. It won't move him at all.
Should we pity the hailers who are turning wailers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2593131_capture20150516070937_jpeg0e2b405458ec0cf013c5152373f19a5e

Oby and others, including that greedy Tinubu should watch their back. The man is still coming for many. He will do alll possible to perpetuate himself in power, that is his ultimate goal. A man who poses Abacha as a model of morality will not be different from Abacha in thoughts and deeds.. Little wonder five years on, he refused to change army chiefs who have long attained statutory retirement age. Who does that in a democracy? We live in another era of a despotic ruler...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by JohnNU(m): 6:37am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:
These people dont know nothing. And they are making a grave mistake if they think because the Yoruba are calm they can finish that boy .

In as much as Yoruba appear to be docile on Sowore matter, if anything happens to him...
APC will run from SouthWest.

Sowore na Dagunro... you cant eat it and live to be comfortable.

hahahahaha, na today?

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2019
Riversides2003:
Sowore should know that what goes around comes around. He should enjoy Buhari. If possible he should even go for a 3rd term so he can complete all his projects.He thinks Buhari is Jonathan abi. He caused most of the negative reports around Jonathan in the build up towards the 2015 election. They said Jonathan was weak, they should enjoy a stronger president in Buhari, Una never see anything, by the time Buhari is done with you guys Una go know say shoe get size.
Can you point to one thing that Sowore reported about GEJ that was untrue?

2 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Drosonogasta(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2019
I've always known Buhari to be a tyrant. Where are human rights lawyers?

2 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by shamecurls(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2019
stonemasonn:
Abeg go sit down, the FG cannot jail him 40 years even Al Mustafa didn't spend 20 years despite stepping on powerful forces.

Read what you composed. Mustapha's release was politically influenced. He could be dealt with at wish. Same applies to Sowore.

If the FGN want to deal will with him, they will waste his remaining years on Earth. Like you don't know the power they call FGN

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by tillaman(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2019
FG is a joke

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by anonimi: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2019
tete7000:
Oby and others, including that greedy Tinubu should watch their back. The man is still coming for mny. He will do alll possible to perpetuate himself in power, that is his ultimate goal. A man who poses Abacha as a model of morality will not be different from. Abacha in thoughts and deeds.. Little wonder five years on, he refused to change army chiefs who have long attained statutory r tirement age. Who does that in a democracy? We live in another era of a despotic ruler...

I think that Oby is the next weakest link, among his 2015 supporters turned opponents in 2019, to join Sowore in prison.
Should we pity her and the others

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

3 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by TourismMan(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2019
It shall never be well with Buhari for turning Nigeria to what it's today. What a shame!
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by anonimi: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2019
Abdulhakeem7:
Can you point to one thing that Sowore reported about GEJ that was untrue?

Read below for your free education and feel free to respond if you any rebuttal element.
Thank me later.

odinceblog:
Reno Omokri Blames Sowore for for campaigning for Buhari in 2015, says without Sowore, Buhari won’t be president.

READ HIS TWEETS:

If you say Omoyele Sowore is a liar, I will agree. He tells deliberate lies to destroy the reputation of those he‘s against, using his Sahara Reporters website. He did it to me personally and my boss. But neither Jonathan, nor I ever contemplated his arrest.

I sympathise with Sowore, but I cant help but feel that his travails are self inflicted. I know his nature. He will come out of jail, read this, and use saharareporters to savage my reputation. But even at that, he created the Buhari Frankenstein monster

What is happening between Sowore and General Buhari is just a bromance gone sour. Sowore is not some innocent activist that General Buhari is persecuting. He was an ally of l Buhari, who sold him to Nigeria. We must not rewrite history or will repeat it

Using saharareporters, Sowore dishonestly DEMARKETED then President Jonathan as a “DRUNKARD”, a “SLOW POKE”, “CLUELESS” and MARKETED Buhari as an “INCORRUPTIBLE”, a man who would “CRUSH” Jonathan, and was “BETTER” than Jonathan and “GOOD” for Nigeria

In 2014, when Jonathan said “I am the most INSULTED president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed”, he was referring to Sowore and saharareporters. Nigerians mistook his TOLERANCE for WEAKNESS

Also Read: Omoyele Sowore Loses In Court

Today, General Buhari is trying Sowore, his former partner in propaganda, for insulting him. If insulting a President is a crime, both Buhari & Sowore are guilty due to what they did to ex President Jonathan. But it is NOT a crime. Sowore should be freed!

Sowore is not the victim here. The victim, who refused to be a victim, is former President Jonathan, who Sowore accused of thievery, yet all his children schooled in Nigeria while he was President. 5 years after leaving office, no one has found GEJ wanting

It is possible that people around Jonathan made money, just as people around General Buhari are making money. But, Jonathan was NOT the THIEF, DRUNKARD or WEAKLING Sowore painted him to be. He is God fearing. To fear God is weakness to men like Sowore

Then President Jonathan is MEEK. MEEKNESS is not WEAKNESS. MEEKNESS means you have POWER, but you RESTRAIN yourself from ABUSING it because you want to BUILD, not DESTROY. Moses was MEEK. Nigerians dont deserve a MEEK leader. We deserve a General Buhari!

On 4 occasions, Sowore visited Nigeria while Jonathan was President. We knew his whereabouts. He met then CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi, and was in contact with Buhari and Elrufai. But Jonathan NEVER ARRESTED him because he believed in PRESS FREEDOM

Sowore marketed Jonathan as corrupt and weak. GEJ would never make a man indicted by the army for theft, as reported by PremiumTimesng, a minister. GEJ deported South Africans in retaliation when SA deported Nigerians. It is Buhari who is WEAK & CORRUPT.

The problem with the average Nigerian, is that we CRY over CONSEQUENCES, and LAUGH over ACTIONS, not realising that CONSEQUENCE follows ACTIONS as DAY follows NIGHT. Sowore and Saharareporters are the ACTION. Buhari is the CONSEQUENCE. We are the AUDIENCE!

I look at those shedding tears for Sowore and I remember when Jonathan’s son was crying after his classmates laughed at him because they read on saharareporters that his father is a drunkard. Even children believed what they read on saharareporters!

Without Sowore, General Buhari wont be President. It‘s an indisputable FACT. He and Saharareporters poisoned the mind of Nigerians against then President Jonathan. As Christ said “offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!”-Luke 17:1

It is a different matter if Sowore and saharareporters used the TRUTH to turn Nigerians against then President Jonathan, but they used LIES. Deliberate and malignant LIES. You cannot DESTROY another man and expect Providence to BUILD you up! ko le work!

What Gen Buhari has done to Sowore is a common Northern tactic. I lived in the North. I know. Abacha used it on Abiola. He used Abiola to destroy Shonekan. After Abiola destroyed Shonekan’s government, he was of no use to Abacha, so Abacha threw him in jail

General Buhari and Elrufai know what they used Sowore to achieve in destroying Jonathan. They are not fools. These guys are more political sophisticated than even Sowore/Tinubu know. It is brinksmanship. They wont sit and watch them do the same to Buhari

All of you were FOOLED when General Buhari rubbed mentholatum on his handkerchief and used it to induce crocodile tears. Shebi you are now seeing the genuine Buhari now? Who is crying now? Buhari or you? When we told you did you listen? Enjoy your Buhari!

Gen Buhari used Sowore & saharareporters against Jonathan and he will NEVER let them be used against him. Sowore should have known that the first person a feudal king kills is the kingmaker that got him the throne. So he cant remove him from the same throne

What an irony! Sowore used saharareporters to remove then President Jonathan from office, but today, he cant use the same saharareporters to remove himself from jail. Don’t dig your enemy’s hole too deep so that when you fall into it, you can also escape.

SEE REPLIES:

Sir Reno you said it all cuz to some point I was beginning to hate GEJ for no reason, even when I don’t know anything about politics, I cheer Buhari like the man that will make Nigeria great not knowing I was making a great mistake..I voted this clueless govt in 2015 & I feel bad

https://odinceblog.com/enjoy-your-buhari-reno-omokri-blasts-sowore-for-supporting-buhari-in-2015-read/

2 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by tete7000(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2019
anonimi:

I think that Oby is the next weakest link, among his 2015 supporters turned opponents in 2019, to join Sowore in prison.
Should we pity her and the others

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

We must condemn evil at all times but we might find it difficult to pity those who use their means and resources to foster evil on humanity. They reap what they sow... May God have mercy on us all..

6 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by anonimi: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2019
platinum131:
All those blaming Sowore and claiming he supported Buhari are really not serious...Does it mean someone is not free to support someone and when they discover the truth allowed to change their mind?
If we continue this way...Nigeria will never change...Its quite unfortunate that this government have turned this way....#freeSowore!

You don't know what you are saying.
Nigeria changed already.
In 2015.
And we have moved beyond that change. We are now in the next level.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by ecclize: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2019
does any right thinking individual think this country is on the right trajectory...
a country where rule of law has little or no regard

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Virginnn(f): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
False!

The Federal Government have all the cards to send him to long term jail. He shot her myself in the leg and he must feel the pains.

He thinks the FG is OAU, They will help him waste the remaining 40years left for him to exist on Earth.

Nnamadi Kanu should come to Nigeria and demand for his release. Oh! I forgot,he also has forgotten his brothers in prison
SPOTTED
An avowed slave.
You think just like a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by BleedingPen: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Stolen content
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by AreaFada2: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Riversides2003:
Sowore should know that what goes around comes around. He should enjoy Buhari. If possible he should even go for a 3rd term so he can complete all his projects.He thinks Buhari is Jonathan abi. He caused most of the negative reports around Jonathan in the build up towards the 2015 election. They said Jonathan was weak, they should enjoy a stronger president in Buhari, Una never see anything, by the time Buhari is done with you guys Una go know say shoe get size.
That Sowore is a compound fool. He must be happy with Buhari's cluefulness now. grin cheesy

The urbane GEJ who understands the primitive ethnoreligious bias of swathes of Nigerians and decided to mellow and tolerate diverse, albeit insulting comments about his person to further the cause of freedom of speech, freedom of thought and democracy was called clueless.

Now Buhari the Einstein is dealing with him.

2 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by BitcoinGrandpa(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:
These people dont know nothing. And they are making a grave mistake if they think because the Yoruba are calm they can finish that boy .

In as much as Yoruba appear to be docile on Sowore matter, if anything happens to him...

First it was Sowore cannot be arrested. Now it if anything happens to Sowore. Chest beating has never been this glaring.

2 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Ventura1: 6:52am On Sep 22, 2019
For the fact that some people are still bitter over the removal of Jonathan is the reason they cannot attain power in Nigeria, they are yet to defend all the corruption allegations against his government.

That Buhari is acting the way he's doing does not make Jonathan is not a villian or hero, It shows these set of people supported the massive corruption that took place under his administration, they can't defend the billion of naira retrieve from his wife, yet are shouting Jonathan up and down.

4 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by tete7000(m): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2019
platinum131:

It is not really a matter of blaming per se but rather one of pointing out we have to be careful of choices we make as these choices can come back later to hunt us. As per whether people who make mistake cannot turn around after realizing their mistake? You are correct too, but then it becomes difficult to trust the utterances and choices of such people again. If they fail in spotting an evil so glaring in Buhari early on, how do we trust the choices they propose to us in future? They seem only driven by emotion rather than logic...

2 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by iswallker(m): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2019
[s]
shamecurls:
False!

[/s]
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by shamecurls(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2019
Virginnn:

SPOTTED
An avowed slave.
You think just like a slave.

Coming from someone who does not have the grace, capability or functionality to think
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by stonemasonn: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

Read what you composed. Mustapha's release was politically influenced. He could be dealt with at wish. Same applies to Sowore.

If the FGN want to deal will with him, they will waste his remaining years on Earth. Like you don't know the power they call FGN
You don't get it, everything is politics and the FGN you're talking about is Buhari who has only 4 years left, not 40 years.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Praktikals(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:

Keep deceiving yourself. How many votes did yorubas give him. You think yorubas are like igbos who will be following non entities like Kanu

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by flexyrule(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:

This one Na empty noise. How many Yorubas came out to protest with him? How many have protested for his release?
Abeg drop this ethnic narrative, you're too big to be reasoning like this mbok.

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:

They're already finishing him angel the Yoruba are calm, even going as far as denying their son and claiming he's Ijaw
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by danhans(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Baba I beg go sleep, if it is GEJ now you will have wings to fly,mouth to talk,press to address,protest and demonstration to lead,grammar to speak.
Since na Bubu dey their now you de fear make una leave me I beg
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by martowskin1(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2019
platinum131:

Hahahahahahaa, I feel u bro.... But it is what it is...

Some of us saw what buhari is, a leopard doesn't change its spot....

We complained they called us corrupt...

We begged them to support GEJ, because buhari is not the answer we need... They say na lie.

I went to buy frozen turkey yesterday, the vendor was crying bitterly that she has no product, for weeks now..

How can she raise money for her kids returning to school soon..

I just smile and told her sai baba.... She felt so bad and wish we can turn back the hands of time...

Sowore just mess with the wrong person, buhari will so deal with this guy ehn, after him leave jail, he won't make pem till buhari tenure expire...

Next time Nigerians will choose wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by KingWarri: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2019
Riversides2003:

grin

No mind dem
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by seunlayi(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

maximum is 3 and half yes. It is either apc release him before the next election or the next govt release him immediately after swearing in. This is Nigeria. The only loser will be buhari apc. Sowore will gain more supporters
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Centcanada: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2019
You are speaking English. Do you think Nigeria as a failed nation are here to listen to your Big grammar? Don't forget you are among those that brought Nigerians to this present mess because I could remember not so long you are among the high personnel that said GEJ is the worst president that you and your selfish cohort need Buhari. I always respect you for who you are and you high academic standard but henceforth no more. You are nothing but a selfish and wicked Noble Lauren. Posterity await you too if you think you are safe. Any body that uses words or sigh to deceive the good people of this country just because he or she is a know figure and at the end, they them the poor suffers it but you and known figure seat in your house comfortably thinking nothing will happen, lie. Big lie! Posterity await each and Every one of you in this country. Repair what you and your friends spoils before is too late. God is watching!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property / NDLEA Arrests Drug Runner, Recovers Drugged Candles, Cookies, Cocaine / Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.