Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station (3440 Views)

Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me / See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life / See How Slay Queen Got Back At Bf Who Abandoned Her For Greener Pastures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2019
I met this girl close to my house and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She is extremely beautiful: she is tall, busty, has lovely dark skin, a pointed nose, thin kissable lips and massive a$$. I just couldn’t help but wonder how one girl could have it all. I approached her, we exchanged contacts and began talking on the phone and chatting on WhatsApp.

I wasn’t in any relationship when we met, so I planned to ask her out and really wanted to be serious with her but during our discussions and interactions, I came to realize that she is a slay queen whose primary concerns are partying, clubbing, acquiring and wearing the clothes and shoes that are in vogue and other such frivolities. A serious relationship is the last thing she wants.
Since I’m no novice in the dating game, I know full well that there are some girls who only want money from a guy and will offer 5ex in return without investing any emotions in the relationship. And I knew, from what I had seen and what she had told me, that she was that kind of girl.

So, I adjusted accordingly and shelved the idea of asking her out. From then on, we only chatted, talked on the phone and hung out together occasionally. As I expected, she made several monetary demands of me, none of which I granted. When her demands became too much I told her that I knew the kind of girl she was, that nothing serious could ever happen between us and that if she really wanted money from me she would have to give me something in return; the only thing she could ever give me: 5ex. Again, as I expected, she agreed. One day while we were chatting, she told me about a pair of shoes that she really liked that she saw at a nearby boutique. She told me the asking price was 10k but that she didn’t have the money, and she wanted me to help her buy it. That day was a Friday. I usually replenish my groceries every Saturday, so I promised her we would go out together to buy the shoes the next day and afterwards I would take her to my place. She agreed.

Fast forward to Saturday afternoon, I took her first to an eatery where we had lunch, and subsequently to the boutique to buy the shoes. I ended up buying not only the shoes but some other items of clothing for her. After leaving the boutique, we went to a supermarket where I bought my groceries, and then we began heading to my place.
At my place I served her food and drinks which she declined because she was full. She didn’t act uneasy or uncomfortable because, at that point, we had known each other for more than two months and had hung out several times. On the contrary, she made herself at home, walked around the apartment admiring my furniture and the tidiness of the apartment, took the TV remote and switched from channel to channel and chatted with me without the slightest hint of fear in her voice.

Then I moved close to her, smoothed her hair with one hand and placed the other on her lap, and brought my head forward to kiss her. She didn’t resist. I kissed her gently but passionately. I then tried to remove her blouse but she wouldn’t let me. ‘What is the problem?’ I asked her but she just nodded her head. I tried again but she resisted and then got up from the couch she had been sitting on. At this point, my horniness was slowly metamorphosing into rage. ‘What is the problem?’ I asked again, this time forcefully. ‘I’m not in the mood. I just don’t feel like having sex now,’ she replied. I went mad on hearing this. My brown eyes turned bloodshot red. I’m not the type that physically abuses women otherwise something terrible would have happened in my flat that afternoon. ‘I thought we had an agreement!’ I yelled. ‘I thought I told you that you could only get money from me only if you give 5ex in return? You want to play me for a fool? We had a deal, I have fulfilled my own end of the bargain but you want to renege? You think you are smart, don’t you?’ She saw the rage in my eyes and started trembling. ‘It’s not like that. I’m just not in the mood,’ she said.

I seized her phone (an iPhone XS Max) and drove her out of my apartment. I told her to come for it when she was ready to reimburse me for what I had spent on her that day. She pleaded with me to take the shoes and items of clothing back and give her back her phone but I refused. Of what use to me are a woman’s shoes and clothes? I asked her if she expected me to return them to the boutique or to try to sell them to get my money back.
To cut the long story short, she reported the case to the nearby police station and they have invited me to come and write a statement at the station. I want to know if I would win this case. Police officers and lawyers in the house, please contribute.
Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Kingpee2(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2019
I doubt if you can win this case ,women get sympathy from the general public naturally,you are lucky she didn’t lie that you raped and robbed her ,you would have waited patiently for her to give you the taste of the juice willingly ,one quick question is,how can you enjoy sex with someone that told you she wasn’t in the mood,if she ever opened her legs and you did anything bro ,I’ll call you a rapist in between,she has every right to report you if truly you seized her phone,you should have collected the goodies you bought for her instead of her phone,my personal view though .

14 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by pyrex23(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2019
Lmao
DPO could be her client too.. Thinking out loud..

But seize her xs max ? Lol dude..

8 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2019
pyrex23:
Lmao

E no reach to seize am? How I go take get my money back na?
Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Jordanbelfort07: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2019
I find this hard to believe tbh..
How can she even muster the courage to report you... On top your own property ooo shocked

Anyways as long as the receipt of the phone is in your name then there is nothing anybody can do..nah you still get the phone. undecided

Now here lies a lesson to all guys reading this, always make sure anything you buy for your gf is in your name! Laptops, smartphones, etc
This will save you much headache incase the relationship goes sour and you wanna collect your thing back

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by decatalyst(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2019
pyrex23:
Lmao

Dude just enter gobe grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
How can she even muster the courage to report you... On top your own property ooo shocked

Anyways as long as the receipt of the phone is in your name then there is nothing anybody can do undecided

Now here lies a lesson to all guys reading this, always make sure you anything you buy for gf is in your name! Laptops, smartphones, etc
This will save you much headache incase the relationship goes sour and you wanna collect your thing back

I didn't buy her the phone. Dem swear for my generation? I go buy fone of over 300k give woman because of vjay?

14 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Apination(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2019
You see your life lipsrsealed. Go station, give DPO like 5k clear am matter, you have no right to seize her phone because she did not force you to do anything. Don't allow the matter escalate so that she doesn't end up accusing you of attempting to rape her and most importantly, don't allow her into your house again undecided

10 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Martinez39(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2019
It's your property. Get the receipts and claim that you bought them for someone else. Foolish boy, you bought things for a girl first and then expected her to fulfil her promise? Ode. Even if sex will cost you one kobo, no gree. If she is not ready to give it for free, no sex. Not having sex will not kill you. There are better things to do with your time and money.

Heavens forbid that I spend a dime on pussy. Pussy is worthless and only costs money because stupid men pay for it. It's the same stupidity that makes people spend millions on ugly and unnecessary gucci products. If that standard of free pussy only can't be obeyed by the girl, show her the door sharp sharp. Not having sex will not kill you. You can spend your time, energy and money on better things. I rather die a virgin than spend a kobo to have sex. I value my resources that much.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by pyrex23(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

Anyways as long as the receipt of the phone is in your name then there is nothing anybody can do..nah you still get the phone. undecided

Now here lies a lesson to all guys reading this, always make sure anything you buy for your gf is in your name! Laptops, smartphones, etc

He didn't buy the phone for her.. it's her's

1 Like

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2019
LargeProfessor:

I didn't buy her the phone. Dem swear for my generation? I go buy fone of over 300k give woman because of vjay?
But you spent close to 20K if not more because of the same Vjay. What then is the difference between you and who bought the phone? Just go to the station with a friend and make your statement.
Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by pyrex23(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2019
LargeProfessor:

E no reach to seize am? How I go take get my money back na?

You could've seized what you bought for her
Taken it back to the store for a refund( if possible)
Even if it's a partial refund..

Btw your chance of winning the case at the station is very low..

My advice.... return her phone

1 Like

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Funmmyastic: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2019
Apination:
You see your life lipsrsealed. Go station, give DPO like 5k clear am matter, you have no right to seize her phone because she did not force you to do anything. Don't allow the matter escalate so that she doesn't end up accusing you of attempting to rape her and most importantly, don't allow her into your house again undecided

Best advice.
Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Homeboiy: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Bros na money go solve the issue

Go police station, dash Dpo 10k ,reason with am why you sieze the phone...

Act like a rich man while going

They go turn the matter upside down

3 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
But you spent close to 20K if not more because of the same Vjay. What then is the difference between you and who bought the phone? Just go to the station with a friend and make your statement.
Over 280k difference, madam.

3 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by DonEd(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2019
This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard a guy do just for sex.

What happens to letting her be and get the bigger kill.
She probably would have ended up being ur girl if u were gentle and nice.

Na men like una dey make women think say we be scum.

Mtchewww

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Apination:
She didn't force me to do anything? Ok, let me give you a similar scenario. You ask a mechanic to fix your faulty car for you. He charges you 20k and you agree. Then when he is done you give him 5k. He seizes your brand new spare tyre worth 40k and you report the matter to the police. The police officer then says, "Mr mechanic, you have no right to seize this man's tyre because he didn't force you to fix his car."

2 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2019
DonEd:

Mtchewww
Did you skip the part where I said that the babe and I could never have a serious relationship because of her lifestyle? Or the part where I said she agreed to a sex-for-money/gifts kind of relationship with me? If the tables were turned and I was the one who promised to give her money after sex but failed to do so, would you advice her to "let me be and go get the bigger kill?"

6 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Jordanbelfort07: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2019
DonEd:

Mtchewww

your gf will push you to kill yourself.. Mark my words!!!
Beta male oshi

7 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Are there no lawyers in the house? Please I need legal advice. I can't believe what some of these non-legal people are saying.
Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by frugal(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2019
She was already beginning to see you as a boyfriend material and didn't want to ruin the opportunity by just offering the pussy for a price. She would have let you f*ck her the next time she visited. All you needed was simple patience.

Stop offering money for sex - only weak men do. Help without expecting anything in return. And when you do help, it should be money that you can afford to flush down the toilet.

Call her and settle, then go to the police together to sort them and explain it was just a little misunderstanding. Don't drag it. You can't win.

12 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2019
pyrex23:

You could've seized what you bought for her
Taken it back to the store for a refund( if possible)
Even if it's a partial refund..

Btw your chance of winning the case at the station is very low..

My advice.... return her phone

Can you please explain why I have next to no chance of winning the case?
Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2019
No amount of sex can equal my hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Jordanbelfort07: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2019
frugal:
She was already beginning to see you as a boyfriend material and didn't want to ruin the opportunity by just offering the pussy for a price. She would have let you Bleep her the next time she visited. All you needed was simple patience.

nah lie, that girl is a scammer!! . I Don jam her type before.
They trick you into spending money then dump you angry

6 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by Headlesschicken(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2019
undecided In a free n fair world maybe u would win,buh dix x Nigeria Man, Just don't walk into that station without a Plan B.... Otherwise u would be saluting kodo in no distant time...
Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by bastardmod: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by EtovalRealEst: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Return her phone you never signed any contractual agreement, more over she said she is not in the mood .....mscheww people of this generation everything is cash n carry.
Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by frugal(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

nah lie, that girl is a scammer!! . I Don jam her type before.
They trick you into spending money then dump you angry
It was obvious she liked the guy from OP's narration. He just couldn't see it cos he was on heat. All his senses were blocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Martinez39:
It's your property. Get the receipts and claim that you bought them for someone else. Foolish boy, you bought things for a girl first and then expected her to fulfil her promise? Ode. Even if sex will cost you one kobo, no gree. If she is not ready to give it for free, no sex. Not having sex will not kill you. There are better things to do with your time and money.

Heavens forbid that I spend a dime on pussy. Pussy is worthless and only costs money because stupid men pay for it. It's the same stupidity that makes people spend millions on ugly and unnecessary gucci products. If that standard of free pussy only can't be obeyed by the girl, show her the door sharp sharp. Not having sex will not kill you. You can spend your time, energy and money on better things. I rather die a virgin than spend a kobo to have sex. I value my resources that much.
I find it extremely hard to believe that you have sex for 'free', considering the kind of babes you claim to roll with. At one time or the other, I think you must spend something on a sleek cheek that you straff steadily in order to keep her, no matter how much of an 'alpha male' you are (gosh, I hate that phrase 'alpha male'). Even in the jungle, an alpha male gorilla or chimpanzee still has to provide food for the members of his harem, otherwise he would lose every last one of them.

6 Likes

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Homeboiy:
Bros na money go solve the issue

Go police station, dash Dpo 10k ,reason with am why you sieze the phone...

Act like a rich man while going

They go turn the matter upside down
lol, I dey well connected for police matter. She go tire for police case.

1 Like

Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by LargeProfessor(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kingpee2:
I doubt if you can win this case ,women get sympathy from the general public naturally,you are lucky she didn’t lie that you raped and robbed her ,you would have waited patiently for her to give you the taste of the juice willingly ,one quick question is,how can you enjoy sex with someone that told you she wasn’t in the mood,if she ever opened her legs and you did anything bro ,I’ll call you a rapist in between,she has every right to report you if truly you seized her phone,you should have collected the goodies you bought for her instead of her phone,my personal view though .
She said she wasn't in the mood as an excuse. She just wan gba me ni.
Re: How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station by dennel(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Inside life cheesy... yeye tns dey happen* you ought to have just collected what you bought n not the one you dint buy for her* it wud be good for a birthday gift for any other female friend or family...!

You yaf bleeped up I think* cause she wud geh her phone back plus the painting you’ve got, plus you must be losing those you bought too!

Sry my brother*

Lesson: Any oral or undocumented agreement is no agreement at all* dts why I don’t do those girls* A church brother in the Uk was reported like dt n was jailed after a lil disagreement with a hooker like dt*

Be wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Male Besties / Boobs Lockdown! Singer, Lizzo Flaunts Her Boobs To Ring In 32nd Birthday (photo) / I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.