Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra (3123 Views)

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 / Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop / I Just Closed Down My Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
let's do business together. I will help you sell your goods. I have a shop at Isulo town in orumba south LGA in Anambra state. All you need is to supply the goods and I sell.

Call/Whatsapp: 08038161024
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by persinpapa: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
myright:
let's do business together. I will help you sell your goods. I have a shop at Nkwo Umunze in Anambra state. All you need is to supply the goods and I sell.
Kindly forward your WhatsApp number
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
persinpapa:
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Good evening
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by mrsage(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
myright:
let's do business together. I will help you sell your goods. I have a shop at Nkwo Umunze in Anambra state. All you need is to supply the goods and I sell.

What type of goods/ products can you sell?
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrsage:

What type of goods/ products can you sell?
any type of product, as long as its not contraband/fake
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
persinpapa:

did you send a message to me on whatsapp?
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by angelbaby49: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Can u sell classic ladies wares such as palazors, jeans, pant trousers and shiphon tops and package shirts?
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
angelbaby49:
Can u sell classic ladies wares such as palazors, jeans, pant trousers and shiphon tops and package shirts?
yes
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Good morning
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Do you have wares you would like to market? Packet shirts, female trousers etc why not send them to me in Anambra let me sell them for you.

My shop is located at Nkwo, Umunze, in Orumba south, Anambra state
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Good evening
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2019
We are here to help you sell your goods. Are you a paint producer, importer etc you have goods in your warehouse and you're having difficulty selling them? why not send them down to Anambra and we do justice to them
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Good morning to you
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by hefelove(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2019
How about children table and chairs? Or we fit talk about am for whatsapp
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2019
hefelove:
How about children table and chairs? Or we fit talk about am for whatsapp
lets chat on whatsapp
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by amyik: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Can you sell oil perfumes

Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by amyik: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2019
What about eyelashes
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
amyik:
What about eyelashes
yes, I can market them. let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
My store is like a supermarket. I have room for any type of goods/products you want to sell.
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Just like I told the guys from Abuja and Oyo state that contacted me via whatsapp, you don't have to be afraid. You could bring the goods to my shop yourself. By so doing, you will know I mean business.

Mr Austin, I will be waiting for the jean trousers as soon as you get them....Once again, my shop is located at Nkwo umunze in Orumba south, Anambra state. Feel free to contact me on whatsapp
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by Bejusttoall: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
myright:
Just like I told the guys from Abuja and Oyo state that contacted me via whatsapp, you don't have to be afraid. You could bring the goods to my shop yourself. By so doing, you will know I mean business.

Mr Austin, I will be waiting for the jean trousers as soon as you get them....Once again, my shop is located at Nkwo umunze in Orumba south, Anambra state. Feel free to contact me on whatsapp

How can you convince those who are interested with the current situation in this country?
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bejusttoall:

How can you convince those who are interested with the current situation in this country?
Like I said to the ones that have contacted me, it is better you travel with the goods to Anambra yourself, to my shop so that you will know my address and location...
I believe by so doing you would be convinced
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by Bejusttoall: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
myright:
Like I said to the ones that have contacted me, it is better you travel with the goods to Anambra yourself, to my shop so that you will my address and location...
I believe by so doing you would be convinced
Nice one
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good evening house
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by okoroemeka(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
myright:
Good evening house
hope you tasted that goat meat soup by talk to me restaurant near St Joseph and wash it down with cold bottle of beer at oriri continues, haaaaahaaa
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 6:02am On Sep 26, 2019
okoroemeka:
hope you tasted that goat meat soup by talk to me restaurant near St Joseph and wash it down with cold bottle of beer at oriri continues, haaaaahaaa
very soon
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by osatohan: 6:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Pm me your No's to 08038988729
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2019
osatohan:
Pm me your No's to 08038988729
Re: Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra by myright: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2019
Good morning all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Bungalow Design / Does Ecobank Atm Card Really Serve As Visa Card? / Top 7 Strongest Currencies In Africa - October 1, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.