Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government (44882 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by LifestyleTonite: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has revealed what former president Goodluck Jonathan told him about the detention of African Action Congress presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore.

Sowore is currently being held in detention of the Department for State Security, DSS, on charges of treasonable felony and plans to overthrow the Nigerian Government.

Sharing on Twitter, Reno Omokri revealed what Goodluck Jonathan told him about Sowore and his continued detention.

https://wotzup.ng/what-jonathan-told-me-about-sowores-detention-by-buhari-govt-reno-omokri/

I just spoke to ex President
@GEJonathan
, and urged him to read my column in today's
@THISDAYLIVE
titled ‘Sowore and Buhari: A Bromance Gone Sour!’

He responded, ‘Reno, pray for the young man. Help him if you can. He didn’t know what he was doing’.

Is GEJ a human or an angel?

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1175743099978620928

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by SHEAU(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ok. we don hear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Idsoft: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by festacman(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Next Level joor!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Whatever he Is, he put us into this mess. His inefficiency and weakness made it possible for Buhari to crawl back to power. He refused ro listen to people who mean well for the country and fight for the masses, even if it meant doing one term. He was not in charge, not because he was old and physically weak but because he didn't know what to do with power. He handed over the machinery of his govt to Northerners, even the party and INEC and they paid him back appropriately.

222 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Inteltower: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
anyone notice that Goodluck Jonathan doesn't care on what presently is happening in the country.

I guess his silence is the cane every person that voted buhari is receiving.

my pity is mainly for those at the north, oppositions (like Sowore persecuted not prosecuted). this Next level is doing more harm than good.

351 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Mutemenot(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
This Reno na real blogger oh. Always on tweeter. Talking about sowore makes him relevant, even his own Yorubas bas forgotten him in detention . Let just leave sowore n Buhari his man, they will settle after 2023

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nuzo1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
GEJ cannot be said to be a good leader. He didn't have the balls to make decisions and stand by it.

However, nobody can take away the fact that he is likely one of the most forgiving humans to emerge from Nigeria.

I shook my head in disbelief when someone said in another thread that GEJ would be laughing so hard about Sowore's predicament.

GEJ is the kind of friend most people would wish to have. But not the kind of leader most would wish to have.

290 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by chuka5000(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
GEJ
na man sha

real man

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by EricBloodAxe: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Of course he didn't know what he was doing, but a few weeks in kirikiri has given him enough enlightenment.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by SmellingAnus(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nuzo1:
GEJ cannot be said to be a good leader. He didn't have the balls to make decisions and stand by it.

However, nobody can take away the fact that he is likely one of the most forgiving humans to emerge from Nigeria.

I shook my head in disbelief when someone said in another thread that GEJ would be laughing so hard about Sowore's predicament.

GEJ is the kind of friend most people would wish to have. But not the kind of leader most would wish to have.
I guess you have a point so between Goodluck and Buhari who do you think is the better leader especially with regards to the same office (Presidency) both of them held...

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by omenka(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
If jonathan stages a comeback tomorrow, Reno read this, no matter your whitewashing, HE WILL STILL LOSE.

You can keep telling those lies to those who believe the things you say hook line and sinker. Gosh. Anyone reading this imposter's tweets these days would believe Nigeria was even a superpower under the said administration.

My major disgust is with Seun and his mods that have made the forum a launching pad for pdp propaganda lately. Wait and see this also thrown into the fp.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nuzo1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I guess you have a point so between Goodluck and Buhari who do you think is the better leader especially with regards to the same office (Presidency) both of them held...

The topic is about GEJ. Not Buhari.

But here is my opinion anyways.

Corruption or bad leadership comes in different forms.

GEJ's form of bad leadership had little or nothing to do with bad or lack of good policies. It had everything to do with lack of effective implementation because he didn't want to offend people or some close friends. These close friends took advantage and corrupted the whole system.

Buhari's kind of bad leadership has everything to do with lack of good policies and insight. However, he is most times good with effective implementation not minding what people may say.

And so, none is better than the other. Having good policies without effective implementation is as bad as having no good policies at all even if you have the capacity to effect good policies.

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by omenka(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Inteltower:
anyone notice that Goodluck Jonathan doesn't care on what presently is happening in the country.

I guess his silence is the cane every person that voted buhari is receiving
You are lying to yourself and believing the lies.

Were it not for paid hacks like Reno who operates a dozen monikers on the forum (since he's been out of job for five years and has absolutely nothing better to do with his time) and use them to perpetually force Jonathan's memory into our consciousness, I doubt any APC supporter would even remember he exists.

That is the truth.

Regardless of what happens, Jonathan was a failure and there is no attempt at rewriting his history that would change that.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by obailala(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sorry losers...

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by DeviIhimseIf: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
[s]
omenka:
You are lying to yourself and believing the lies.

Were it not for paid hacks like Reno who operates a dozen monikers on the forum (since he's been out of job for five years and has absolutely nothing better to do with his time) and use them to perpetually force Jonathan's memory into our consciousness, I doubt any APC supporter would even remember he exists.

That is the truth.

Regardless of what happens, Jonathan was a failure and there is no attempt at rewriting his history that would change that.
[/s]
you're lying
most apc supporters wish they never had buhari
i mean the reasonable supporters
comparing buhari and Jonathan is like comparing lime with apple
Buhari is lime
GEJ is apple

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by CrimeKsmart: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
They always try to project GEJ as an angel.

An angel who said stealing is not corruption.

An angel who was/is a drunkard.

An angel who was/is clueless.

An angel who lacked /lacks vision.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by omenka(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
[s][/s]
you're lying
most apc supporters wish they never had buhari
i mean the reasonable supporters
comparing buhari and Jonathan is like comparing lime with apple
Buhari is lime
GEJ is apple
Buhari, lime. Jonathan, apple.

I wholeheartedly accept that!

Pretty sure you have no idea the utility of lime compared to apple. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by DeviIhimseIf: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
omenka:
Buhari, lime. Jonathan, apple.

I wholeheartedly accept that!

Pretty sure you have no idea the utility of lime compared to apple. cheesy
lol I'm talking about taste cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Eteka1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
So we should do what now?
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by omenka(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by omenka(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
lol I'm talking about taste cheesy
You weren't. Do not even try to go back on your word!

When you're too quick to defend someone, that's how you mess yourself and them up. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Racoon(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
"My political ambition is not woŕth the blood of any Nigerian"-Jonathan.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by SmellingAnus(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nuzo1:

The topic is about GEJ. Not Buhari.

But here is my opinion anyways.

Corruption or bad leadership comes in different forms.

GEJ's form of bad leadership had little or nothing to do with bad or lack of good policies. It had everything to do with lack of effective implementation because he didn't want to offend people or some close friends. These close friends took advantage and corrupted the whole system.

Buhari's kind of bad leadership has everything to do with lack of good policies and insight. However, he is most times good with effective implementation not minding what people may say.

And so, none is better than the other. Having good policies without effective implementation is as bad as having no good policies at all even if you have the capacity to effect good policies.
I respect your opinion in as much as I may not agree with you... cool

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nuzo1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I respect your opinion in as much as I may not agree with you... cool

Lol. You know we usually mistaken kind and philanthropic people for good leaders.

As simple as your initial question may sound, it is not a one way traffic kind of answer. And that's why I would like to hear your opinion on the same question you asked me.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by efighter: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Pls help ask GEJ what he thinks about Deizani Madueke's $40 million jewelries seized by EFCC and 3 billion Naira jewelries stolen from imPatience Jonathan by some unscrupulous elements in the society. Were Diezani and imPatience forefathers part of those that donated jewelries used by Israelites to carve their fake god in the wilderness?

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by duality(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nuzo1:

You truly don't know what/ who a good leader should be/is.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
If GEJ na 4:20 member, whenever news about Buhari’s misbehavior comes up, he’ll light himself one big jumbo with a sneaky smile.

He warned us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by efighter: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
RyanD147:
If GEJ na 4:20 member, whenever news about Buhari’s misbehavior comes up, he’ll light himself one big jumbo with a sneaky smile.

He warned us.

And big ogogoro, that was what he drank throughout the period his people were looting the treasury

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by efighter: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
duality:

You truly don't know what/ who a good leader should be/is.

I think I know, a good leader is that that looks away while the treasury is looted. Ewu Congo.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback: Sir Ahmadu Bello's Burnt House In Kaduna,1966 Where He Died / Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / Sanwoolu Marks The Completion Of The Blue Line Rail Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.