Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/19 (134 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/09/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/19 by dallyemmy: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/19 by dallyemmy: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, 23 September, 2019) -

*Avoid These Seven Abominations*

1.Thank You Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, deliver me from the power of sin; and, give me the grace to do Your Will, from the heart, perpetually, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, purge and deliver me from every spirit of malice, bitterness, envy and unforgiveness, that could propel me to avenge or retaliate for wrongs done against me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, take me away from every path I am treading, or anything that I am doing, that could truncate my life and destiny, abruptly, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, remove from me a stony heart, and give me the heart of flesh, that will readily obey and do Your Will, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every plant You have not planted in my life and in Your church be uprooted from the root, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me perfect peace in the midst of life's raging storms, and make a way for me, where there seems to be no way, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let all things work together for my good, as I place my trust in You, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let every plot and gang up against his life and ministry, be scattered, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus's name.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage, Separation And Divorce 2 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday September 24 2019 / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Yourself In A Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.