Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late (6792 Views)

A Message To All Atheists / A Friendly Advice To All Atheists / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Demmzy15(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Tintingz don dey put fire for una nyash abi?! Bwahahahahaha!

Tintingz dey don dey look for how to commot you from Islam section. Bwahahahahaha!
Are you constipating? grin Why are you jumpy? See how person ended y'all here with facts and you have mind to be shining teeth. I'm not really good with atheists if not you for hear whine for my side, but Alhamdulilaahi someone's here dealing with you.
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Demmzy15:
Are you constipating? grin Why are you jumpy? See how person ended y'all here with facts and you have mind to be shining teeth. I'm not really good with atheists if not you for hear whine for my side, but Alhamdulilaahi someone's here dealing with you.

Bwahahahaha! You guys like dreaming. Your brother ran away and you are here claiming victory. The facts are very clear, evolution is certain but dreamers like you who have not one iota of a proof for a god come looking to challenge facts. Keep dreaming dreamer. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by tintingz(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Tintingz don dey put fire for una nyash abi?! Bwahahahahaha!

Tintingz dey don dey look for how to commot you from Islam section. Bwahahahahaha!

I've had an argument with Abdulgaffar22, he contradict a lot, he base his arguments on assumptions and again claim it's the evidence of God, he said for something to exist it must have a cause then for special pleading he said something can exist without a cause. His main argument is, for something that changes it require a cause that doesn't change, therefore this cause is God. He made a God of gap fallacy and I showed him that his anthropomorphic personal God also changes.

The dude cannot go along with the argument he had to conclude it with God of the gaps and appealing to Ignorance fallacy.

You can follow the argument in link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5369550/right-time-all-atheists-agnostics#81580923

Cc. Demmzy15
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
tintingz:

I've had an argument with Abdulgaffar22, he contradict a lot, he base his arguments on assumptions and again claim it's the evidence of God, he said for something to exist it must have a cause then for special pleading he said something can exist without a cause. His main argument is, for something that changes it require a cause that doesn't change, therefore this cause is God. He made a God of gap fallacy and I showed him that his anthropomorphic personal God also changes.

The dude cannot go along with the argument he had to conclude it with God of the gaps and appealing to Ignorance fallacy.

You can follow the argument in link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5369550/right-time-all-atheists-agnostics#81580923

Cc. Demmzy15

That's the bulk of his argument, appeal to ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jesus Was A Muslim? / A Question To My Friends Who Are Believers / My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.