Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student (36162 Views)

Suspected Cultists Kill 200L UNICAL Student In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by ursullalinda(f): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Fine boy I hope he is safe
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Boyooosa(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
azraeljaheel:
To the individual above me what has SARS got to do with this...

Insensitive souls everywhere sad angry

Hope they find him ALIVE
he mentioned from experience. shit happens in nigeria
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by ofiko123(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Let the parents report to the police, The police knows what to do in order to search for him....
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by patorial(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Hope they find him ALIVE

I think you're really the one who doesn't know!
I see you hate what you don’t know?
Try to live in Nigeria and u will understand what SARS has got to do with it.
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by don4real18(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Hope they find him ALIVE
Actually, SARS sometimes detain people illegally without contacting their family
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
I pray he's found alive.. I just hope say him never match line sha cos all these young boys nowadays dey sabi assume well well undecided
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by samzy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
wait when did unical started mass comm? becos as at last year i was still in calabar there was know such course
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by CyberWolf: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Died on initiation ground. Don’t ask me how I know, check his close friends.
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by MetaPhysical: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ask SARS, they know.
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by TGMISKY(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Hope they find him ALIVE
SARS arrested my friend for over a week claiming he was an arm robber and a kidnapper. If you haven't had an encounter with SARS, don't call someone 'insensitive', just thank God.
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Pacesetter123(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
trueking:
I don't know how this will sound, but have they checked his girlfriend's place?
De babe use chain tie am for a week now?Make una take una time...ooo sad
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Sirnose(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
Fine boy. May he be found hale and hearty soonest.
just called his course mate,he's not missing ooo..its fake news..
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by joeleh(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Adam09:
Does Unical have mass communication Dept.?
OP stop posting rubish, or abi you meant to say CRUTECH, stop misleading the public.

I pray for his safe return.
unical now has mass comm.. ohk?? 4 abt 2yrs nw d programme has been in d schl

1 Like

Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by ckmayoca: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Back then in school,a friend of mine was detained illegally by SARS officials for 9months without the knowledge of family and friends. The story of how he finally came out is gist for another day.SARS are capable of undescribable things.
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by IamCharles123: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Hope they find him ALIVE
Sars can pick up any random person n detain for no reason abi u nor dey Nigeria.
I havs been in such situation b4, was about calling my mom n they took the phone, i had to use the last 2k with me to settle them. After hours of talking n begging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
sapeleboi:
contact all prison yard

what about initiation gone wrong?

once u wan join cult and die in process of initiation.. they will dump u somewhere
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by sapeleboi(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
that's true o
Aurielfinizu:

once u wan join cult and die in process of initiation.. they will dump u somewhere

1 Like

Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Was that necessary... Can you not make your point without bashing people...

Apologies

1 Like

Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 23, 2019
All these fine boys and 1week Owambe. Add 7 days to the date he was missing and trusting God, he will be back.
#MacStrange
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Since when Unical get Mass Communication?
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by useurkidney3121: 1:24am On Sep 23, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Family of a missing UNICAL Mass Communication student are asking for help in finding Israel Samuels.

Israel Samuels, a 200 level student, has been missing from school since September 16, 2019.

His family is asking for help in locating him and they have shared contact details so anyone with useful information can reach them.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/unical-mass-communication-student.html

May u be found in Jesus name. U are covered with d Blood of Jesus
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Pentools(m): 4:13am On Sep 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Hope they find him ALIVE

For real bro, jokes apart he's right....

My neighbor's son was declared missing for days, and was later found in SARS custody, when he came back he confirmed that some were arrested and killed without their people knowing their way about...they were also declared missing too...

Those guys are evil.... They arrest you and no one asks of you, they will use you and replace another person that's rich and on death list.

1 Like

Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Princeofasia: 4:53am On Sep 23, 2019
calabar and bad news are like 5 and 6. if no be say high tension shock people wey dey play ball, na cultism killings, if no be cultism killings na burning of arm robber if no be burning of thief na communal clash. omo that place is totally cursed. the worst part is that the youths there are cursed and jobless and very wicked. u will see a 40year old man still living in his mama house happily. i which there was a way to extinct them
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Princeofasia: 4:55am On Sep 23, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

the jobless lazy bastards no dey carry cults play sha. jobless kk boys

1 Like

Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Hope they find him ALIVE

I think its obvious what he is implying and we all know this to be a great possibility ..
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Pentools:

For real bro, jokes apart he's right....

My neighbor's son was declared missing for days, and was later found in SARS custody, when he came back he confirmed that some were arrested and killed without their people knowing their way about...they were also declared missing too...

Those guys are evil.... They arrest you and no one asks of you, they will use you and replace another person that's rich and on death list.

Your last statement is odd,why? Because you can't replace the face .the person who is supposed to he killed would still be seen and heard of so why kill another on his place ?
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by emmyid(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Adam09:
OP stop posting rubish, or abi you meant to say CRUTECH, stop misleading the public.

Swears. Me sef wan ask same question. Abi dem don d do mass com ni?
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Charlesedet: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2019
Mutemenot:
Check SARS offices, if he's not there then wahala dey
My brother dats d Calabar struggles, visit SARS detention center n mak enquiries
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Rhayne(f): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Hope they find him ALIVE

Actually SARS has the dangerous habit of locking random people up, sometimes without even contacting their family members
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Charlesedet: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Princeofasia:
calabar and bad news are like 5 and 6. if no be say high tension shock people wey dey play ball, na cultism killings, if no be cultism killings na burning of arm robber if no be burning of thief na communal clash. omo that place is totally cursed. the worst part is that the youths there are cursed and jobless and very wicked. u will see a 40year old man still living in his mama house happily. i which there was a way to extinct them
talking as if ur place is heaven on earth, ��� cos nobody has tym to feed us wit happenings in ur area doesn't mean urs is better..... Bro we r in d same shit���� together
Re: Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student by Hoodfriend(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Adam09:

. We have Mass communication department now bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) / Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) / NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.