Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Can I Play Fortnite On The Nintendo Switch Lite? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can I Play Fortnite On The Nintendo Switch Lite? (849 Views)

Fortnite On Android? Release Date And Everything You Need To Know / Fortnite On Mobile: How To Join The Battle Royale On Ios And Android / How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Play Fortnite On The Nintendo Switch Lite? by tycoon101(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Best answer: Yes! Because the Nintendo Switch Lite supports games that are playable via the Switch’s handheld mode, that means Fortnite will indeed be playable. Players won’t have any HD Rumble features available, however, thanks to the Nintendo Switch Lite not having it built on. Other than that, you’ll be able to experience the same game as everyone else.

What is Fortnite?
Fortnite Battle Royale is an extremely popular PvP take on the game that is available to play for free. Ever since its launch two years ago, the game has blown up into a worldwide phenomenon, and is likely the most popular game on the planet right now. Similar to other battle royale games like PUBG, Fortnite drops 100 players onto an island where they then have to fight to be the last one standing.

Unlike other battle royales, Fortnite incorporates its PvE aspects into the PvP gameplay, allowing players to build structures to use as makeshift defenses. This system is what makes the competitive aspects of Fortnite different from other, source https://techevangelistseo.com/can-i-play-fortnite-on-the-nintendo-switch-lite/

(1) (Reply)

Help!, What PC Can Do This? / Appvn Apk Download | Google Playstore Alternative / I Need Nintendo Switch 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.