Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic (63709 Views)

Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol / Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC / Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by SavageResponse(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
I am not clicking any link , you must post the story heregrin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by money121(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
See that digital beggar.... Ulcer kee u there grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by mrZENographer: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Magic is demonic

1 Like

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Vikynas: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Can you make all the EFCC operatives yahoo boys so we fit charge them to court too
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by braveboy64(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
I pity that guy that volunteered
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by mrjef: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
good
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Fierytruth: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Wow

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by mamajj17(f): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mrsheff:
Poor Magician, u can't even change Buhari to Donald trump....
Better still turns BUHARI into a Statue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by shadrama(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
the next one he will perform will shock him like transformer. soon cold go catch the idiot . angry angry
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Mrfeel: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
At least this one will be richer than his fellow aboki's into shoe shining, trash recycling, sugar cane selling, Mei ruwa, and street begging aboki's are known for,
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by samuelchimmy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
The mod that brought this to the front page is a fuul lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Ezeudo7: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
their magic no go pass to cut people neck with knife..Meezurable people..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by DrugXpert: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
yungsmart:
There is nothing like magic. If magic was real all magicians ought to be rich by turning paper to money. This is an illusion or charm
What is juju and what is charm
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by imagrg(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na wao!
Well get a paying global survey job now.
You get paid when you earn up to $10 on daily basis.
See link on my signature below.
You'll be glad you did!
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Luka123: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Average Nigerians think mini importation business requires a special skill with a huge amount of money, Not knowing there is …

A Blueprint on how to Import only Hot Products below $4 (1,440 Naira) Shipped within five days and also sell them without leaving your house while you rake in over $1k (360,000 Naira) on a monthly basis 

If you think this is crazy, wait till you hear the full gist!

Mind you, the First five people (3 Ladies and 2 Guys) currently using this Blueprint have already raked in over 2million Naira in profits within the pace of four months doing this business!

I Can't Wait Show Me The BluePrint

See, let me be frank with you, this is not the usual blah blah…

I bet you already heard about mini importation business and you didn’t know how to go about it, or you’ve already started but your products are not selling.

Maybe you are even selling but it’s taking forever to finish selling your stock.

Whichever way, this is probably because you still going about it the old version way.

Well, I don’t blame you, you just don’t have access to information that works.

I believe you will be interested in …. let’s say a 20 piece product that cost a total of 16,550 Naira ( shipping inclusive) and sold a piece for 15,000 Naira.

It’s a simple math … multiply 15,000 * 20 (products) = 300,000 Naira. This is Just from 16,550 Naira.

Mind you all this can be sold within a week following this same Blueprint.

Let me tell you something you don’t have to travel out of the country before you make it big in Nigeria, what you need is access to information that works

www.http:///nairalandimportation
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by EXLOVER(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I remember one aboki who used to sell knife charms when I was a kid. He attract customers by always cutting his belly with his dagger. He died one afternoon after cutting out his intestines with his own very knife
Chisos Oga, Did he die?
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by eagleu: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Mrsheff:
Poor Magician, u can't even change Buhari to Donald trump....

Or find whitener for Tinubu teeth!
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Quality20(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2019
sorcery....I tot sorcerers have surrendered to the holy prophet and messenger MUSA during pharaohs time
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:21am On Sep 23, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I remember one aboki who used to sell knife charms when I was a kid. He attract customers by always cutting his belly with his dagger. He died one afternoon after cutting out his intestines with his own very knife

I have witnessed this same incident, that was in the mid 90s.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Folks, follow me to Psalm 20:7. And alos Isaiah 31:1.
Hit like if you agree. Skip if you think otherwise
#MacStrange

1 Like

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Cousin9999: 1:38am On Sep 23, 2019
mrZENographer:
Magic is demonic

Are you joking?

Magic is an art. Magic is a lot like dance. You come up with ways to fool the eyes with your body. You want to amaze, amuse, thrill, and make people wonder how you did it. It's universal like dance. Across cultures and classes, most people react the same.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by reubenobi(m): 4:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Cousin9999:

Are you joking?

Magic is an art. Magic is a lot like dance. You come up with ways to fool the eyes with your body. You want to amaze, amuse, thrill, and make people wonder how you did it. It's universal like dance. Across cultures and classes, most people react the same.
Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by ikhalyfah(m): 5:02am On Sep 23, 2019
Mercy2006:
Carboncopy effect
Carbonaro effect
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by Bulleye(m): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Islam forbids magic. So why is he not arrested by the sharia police? A bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by agarawu23(m): 5:55am On Sep 23, 2019
What if the charms fails? grin
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by InvertedHammer: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

One day, the demon that follows him to perform these magic will go on an errand and will not return on time, forgetting his role in the drama.

Richdad
/
No demons involved. That's why it is a magic "trick".

There are special vendors for the tools in this illusion industry.

/

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by starbright4real(m): 6:18am On Sep 23, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by sotall(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2019
He isn't any magician

Just an illusionist .

From the video I can clearly see where the tricks lie
Re: Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic by perryy(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2019
Ijaycool:
hmmm...
simple tricks.
meanwhile with a video editing app on my phone, I can cut and join videos to look like sequential events. hence I can pull more amazing stunts on video

People watched him live while he peeformed his magic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Night Club In Lagos Looked Like In 1959 (photo) / Saharareporters: unclothed Pictures Of Genevieve Exposed / Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.