Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) (29040 Views)

Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by ussv: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
The guy mix dankwa with snuff, mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Deleofemi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Who are those in 1 to 14, and could this be the reason you have kept quite with the prevailing circumstance in the country.
Odinceblog1:

Tunde Bakare is a Nigerian Prophetic-Apostolic pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) He was the running mate of the Nigerian presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari in the 2011 Nigerian presidential election.

According to the Video Monitored by Odinceblog, On a Sunday service, Bakare Told his Members that After President Buhari, he is the Next President of Nigeria.

Read His words Below:

“Take it to the Mountain Top, If you have Never Heard it Before, am saying it to you this Morning, In the scheme if things as far as politics of Nigeria is concern, President Muhammadu Buhari is Number 15 and yours Sincerely am Number 16.

I never said it to you before,i make it clear to you today, Nothing Can Change it.

To this Aim was i born, for this purpose i came into the world, that is why if Buhari wanted to Run in 2019, i did not oppose, He is still the Number 15, when He steps out, I will step in.

its assignment, its that of Moses to take Nigeria to River Jordan but they Can’t cross it, He will take Joshua to the Other side and begin to distribute his resources to the People of this Nation.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIwyr9cnHN8

https://odinceblog.com/i-am-the-next-president-of-nigeria-pastor-tunde-bakare-video/
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by adekolaelect(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:
And the church members were shouting Amen...

Avoid SW pastors and their churches if you want to live long.

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Usmanbubu(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yo beter stop dreaming because nobody know you in the North
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by FarahAideed: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
This man might be having serious mental issues
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Pearlspar: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Alright.

Every human has freedom of speech.

www.well-looking.com

We are your wig makers. We offer one to one service.

All our wigs are produced on order and it belongs to you alone.

Tell us the hair and we'll make it for you.

The most amazing thing is that you can order for just a piece and it will be delivered. Worldwide delivery available.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Serveyouright(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
This guy that demarket GEJ in Yoruba land in 2015? We are waiting for you in South South.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Tonnierichy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
darol4real:
I wasn't there but i don't judge men of God. Whether called by God or not, i was trained to respect that office.
You were trained. You sound like a d*g
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by glowingflame7: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
What a joke. God is so patient oh. See him using bible and Jesus name.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Myself2(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
This man's greed an foolishness will continue to disgrace
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ewu
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by hotspec(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
it's a matter of time. in the interim, not even GEJ believed as at January 2010 dt he could be the 14th Nigeria leader.
All I see is Osinbajo stepping down soon, while Tunde Bakare will be his replacement. however, I see what happened during yaradua and GEJ time playing out again. Tunde Bakare will finish d tenure. D short time he will spend to continue d process will be enough for Nigerians to ask him to continue.

Mark my words
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by ShilohEagle(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
egopersonified:
tunde bakare in rccg? ayam not understanding
Na so all these pole dey do oo. As in Bakare in RCCG All these news making front page needs to b confirmed twice.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by nemynely(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
topboss:

He has psychosis.

Wen u here words like the below, it is mental problems talking.

According to the books, it's referred to as the Delusion of Grandiosity. Like I said, the books categorize those statements as emanating from one with such a disorder. I am not the one saying it oh, it's the books.
For me, I have no comments because I have gone past caring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Kogi State House Of Assembly (PHOTOS + Full Details) / Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" / ''Free Zakzaky'' Protest By Students & Corpers In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.