Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me (51238 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Samakus(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Marry an undergraduate student to your peril.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by lasmile(f): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lucky you ooooo
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by afrodoc2: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
MYDEBBY:
Dear Nairalanders, I greet you all.

Pls I need candid advice, I have dated my wife for over six years without an issue and now that we have done traditional rites and about to climax with white wedding she is giving flimsy excuses that she is no longer interested in me.

She is currently in final year and has drastically changed in her dressing and attitude towards due to influence of friends in school.

Often I do report incidences of her recent poor dressing to her parents after cautioning her she will channel the grievances to me.

The recent one made her so angry that she started recanting all my past mistakes which she and her family are aware of and have resolved since now using it as an excuse against me that she is no longer interested.

She kept mute for over two weeks due to anger yet I still transferred money twice to her but up till now she did not acknowledged it, only for her to send text that she need money for our daughters school fees. I then decide to visit them off campus where they stay yesterday with lots of provision yet she could not say a common thank you.

While I was still making peace with her asking her to forgive me for whatever wrong I have done to her by reporting her to her PARENTS, promising not to do so again, a guy knocked the door and she went out after the guy I asked a relation who was there who was the guy and he said he is my wife's friend, I quickly followed them on citing me the guy diverted after their discussion about me.

When we then entered the house I asked her who was the guy and she said that's not my business. I kept quiet.

After a while I called her parents to tell them the situation of things that their daughter said she is no longer interested they now asked us to come down to the village to see them this coming weekend.

I know things are not alright somewhere and as such I need straight forward advice on what to do.

Pls no insult just help out.

Thanks

Listen bruv, you have lost this one. If you marry her you are just inviting pain and suffering into your life and have to be doing yearly HIV test and also DNA test on all your kids.

Incase you don’t know she has been collecting very, very big dick from the mr ologbenlas on campus.
You have been sharing her with campus boys, innit?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by DeeMain(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know why I have a feeling you are one very humble guy, the type who isn't very adventurous, missionary style kinda guy...

Don't even force her. Difficult to do, but that is the best thing for your long term sanity. If not, she will keep making it obvious by her words that she never wanted you.

Recently a NLder was here to report himself after telling his wife she wasn't his first choice. That might be you in few years time, only that you will be at the receiving end.

You see all these girls that their eyes are up? Once they start wearing some kind clothe and experiencing city-girls life, marriage no dey their mind o. Let alone marriage to some homely dude. She will convince herself there is still time and there is better out there.

She might only remember you (or your type) when she is retiring. Pele

I'm loving this you without all that feminist rage and wranglings. Keep it up. It's a breath of fresh air.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by teesquad007: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bro, to be frank, you need to grow up and be a man. Its not everytime that issues happen that you rush to tell her parent. Woman or ladies can be funny a times especially when there attention has shifted to some else. She sees the guy often more than you & he has been keeping her company. Her eyes will be open soon when the guy finished with her as only a few single guys will marry a single mother.My advice to you is to just collect your daughter & take her to your parent or sister & free her for life cos I trust, she will come back to beg you. Think twice unless u continue eating what someone has eaten.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by deedondavi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Pls I need candid advice, I have dated my wife for over six years without an issue and now that we have done traditional rites and about to climax with white wedding she is giving flimsy excuses that she is no longer interested in me.

She is currently in final year and has drastically changed in her dressing and attitude towards due to influence of friends in school.

Often I do report incidences of her recent poor dressing to her parents after cautioning her she will channel the grievances to me.

The recent one made her so angry that she started recanting all my past mistakes which she and her family are aware of and have resolved since now using it as an excuse against me that she is no longer interested.

She kept mute for over two weeks due to anger yet I still transferred money twice to her but up till now she did not acknowledged it, only for her to send text that she need money for our daughters school fees. I then decide to visit them off campus where they stay yesterday with lots of provision yet she could not say a common thank you.

While I was still making peace with her asking her to forgive me for whatever wrong I have done to her by reporting her to her PARENTS, promising not to do so again, a guy knocked the door and she went out after the guy I asked a relation who was there who was the guy and he said he is my wife's friend, I quickly followed them on citing me the guy diverted after their discussion about me.

When we then entered the house I asked her who was the guy and she said that's not my business. I kept quiet.

After a while I called her parents to tell them the situation of things that their daughter said she is no longer interested they now asked us to come down to the village to see them this coming weekend.

I know things are not alright somewhere and as such I need straight forward advice on what to do.

Thanks

This stuff is messY... she's obviously not wife material.. Go get a wife.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by abbey621(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mr.man let me be frank with you, what are you doing with your life? Are you educated? Gainfully employed? Do you have some savings? If everything is well with you and you are not the type to physically or verbally abuse your woman then PLEASE STOP! There's no stopping a woman that wants to leave, not even the biggest blokos can convince such a woman, to her you're leftover eba and the new guy is freshly prepared jollof rice with goat meat. For the sake of your daughter, do not label her as wicked or evil, just realize people fall in and out of love, thank God for the good times and move on!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Thanks
Care for your kids...Let her go.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Carlyboi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
It’s Simple if you Marry her you’re gonna be the wife a baby man-child of the house if that role suits you then go ahead with the marriage on the other hand your fiancée might just been having that blood rush and she might calm down later she may just need time.....!explore the dialogue first and ask questions!
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Jchi9876: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
its better she develops that "cold feet" now than stick hot feet in your mouth after marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Myhusband(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
your wife is already taking inn dick that linger her memory. you better pause all plan of marriage for now till she get herself

the greatest mistake you will do to yourself is to force her into a marriage, you will so regret it

stop telling her parent about her behavior, ignore her and anything that had to do with her for a month that's when you will know where her interest bank with

my advise for guys, never send any lady to school with your money, if you married a semi illiterate, collect lesson teacher for her. enrolling her in school would made her to be vulnerable to these sugar coated mouth guys. it's obvious the money the Op is giving is the one she spent on her new gingolo sugar boy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by skentelelady(f): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
!
MYDEBBY:

Thanks a million brotherly,my own parents are late,but I have five siblings on ground maybe I should go with them or take like two along.

Sorry.I could remember the dad said both of us should come alone without any other party should I obey him? All the time her dad believes in me and do much to correct her but she would channel the grievances towards me and label her father a bad man.

I wanted to read to the last age until I saw this. Lease don't agree to go alone. Take like 2 of your siblings ( sis and bro). Don't let them brainwash you with sweet talk to finish paying her school fees then after graduation, they will start telling you stories.

You girl is not yet read to settle down. Please move on and let her take care of your kid. If she's not responsible, get an understanding woman who will take care of her but know that no woman will take care of her like her mother.

Please dump that girl and move on. Cancel any arrangements made already.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
I had a very stupid mind on seeing this topic with the purpose of bashing whoever the lady was until

She is currently in final year same old cry sad

God bless that girl and her likes teaching those slows serious lessons they would be better off later in life with

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by teesquad007: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bro, to be frank, you need to grow up and be a man. Its not everytime that issues happen that you rush to tell her parent. Woman or ladies can be funny a times especially when there attention has shifted to some else. She sees the guy often more than you & he has been keeping her company. Her eyes will be open soon when the guy finished with her as only a few single guys will marry a single mother.My advice to you is to just collect your daughter & take her to your parent or sister & free her for life cos I trust, she will come back to beg you. Think twice unless u continue eating what someone has eaten.quote author=MYDEBBY post=82474447]Dear Nairalanders, I greet you all.

Thanks[/quote]
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:
The earlier you guys understand that not so many undergraduate girls are very pro-marriage, the better for you. Once you spot that one who is very much interested in the fast life, pull the plug immediately.

Her parents told you both to come to the VILLAGE? You think if her parents had enough to be giving her, she would bother herself with you?

It is painful my dear, but your wife is in her hoe-phase. Some skip that phase, some spend few years in it, some stay a decade there- even do spillover.

You need to have some self-respect. A grown ass man following two fcking undergraduates to hear their conversation?

You guys don't hear word. You remind me of my colleague and that tin-tomatoes-headed girl he was pursuing. One small 200l girl. The way the girl did his heart ehn, she passed it through shredder.

Go find one afternoon newspaper that has her life figured out. Someone that will bring in tangible and intangible resources to the relationship. That way when she wants to throw it all away, she would think of how it would hit her own balance sheet.

Op, you see your life? Even a notorious pro-feminist is giving you sane advice. To knock his head dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by midnighter(f): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
The parents of that girl want to cook this guy into ikwuriikwu all in the name of graduation

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by okpmoses: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bro she's in her finals abii? Why didnt she meet her friends in 100l-300l? Thats sad cuz you trained her and [/b] maybe [b] your service isn't needed anymore. Pull yourself together and move on.she wants to explore.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Coolgent(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Thanks
My candid advice is... leave her alone and move ahead, dont try to win her heart cos from the looks of things she has planned her adulterous life.
NB: A Man can flirt outside the marriage and still love his Wife wholeheartedly but reverse is the case for Women (they can even go as far as killing their spouse just to be with their lover)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by grandstar(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Thanks

Your wife to be still wants to enjoy life and isn't ready to settle down. Leave her sorry bum.

Find someone mature and settle down. She was probably sweet and innocent when you started dating. It is time you moved on.

She'll grow up one day or outgrow this phase. You on your part, find someone new, settle down and be happy. Do not go back to her no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Birniwa(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
I always wonder why men will for any reason, waste their precious time over any second-rated woman while there are thousands of them out there dying to get hooked to your type.

No matter how much money you invested in her for the preparation of the wedding, just JILT HER and move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by TechX1: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by badonkadonk: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Thanks

Count your losses and move on
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by grandstar(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
healthserve:

Which brings us to the point that if a lady can be influenced by external party, she's immature for marriage.

A guy did that to my princess this year and she assumed all she learnt was correct. Finally the guy starts having sex with her as intimacy grew out of their negative alliance. She has recently learnt that I wasn't broke but living coded while the guy influencing her was eating her money and sexing for free. She was influenced from the outside, like eve, like my princess.

I move on jejely without creating thread. Mi o ra ye oshi grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by marvelous000: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:
The earlier you guys understand that not so many undergraduate girls are very pro-marriage, the better for you. Once you spot that one who is very much interested in the fast life, pull the plug immediately.

Her parents told you both to come to the VILLAGE? You think if her parents had enough to be giving her, she would bother herself with you?

It is painful my dear, but your wife is in her hoe-phase. Some skip that phase, some spend few years in it, some stay a decade there- even do spillover.

You need to have some self-respect. A grown ass man following two fcking undergraduates to hear their conversation?

You guys don't hear word. You remind me of my colleague and that tin-tomatoes-headed girl he was pursuing. One small 200l girl. The way the girl did his heart ehn, she passed it through shredder.

Go find one afternoon newspaper that has her life figured out. Someone that will bring in tangible and intangible resources to the relationship. That way when she wants to throw it all away, she would think of how it would hit her own balance sheet.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by healthserve(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
grandstar:

grin grin grin grin grin

Brotherly cheesy Women hate sincerity
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Royalfurnitures: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
She has another guy now and doesn't want you again. As a guy you suppose to read the signs or are you a learner

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Damfostopper(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
3 set of people I can't date.........
1.......Undergraduates.......
2.......Single mums.........
3........Corp member

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Rosella1: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dear poster she's tired of you. And the new dick game she's receiving is pumping her brains out! Find a way to have a close relationship with your child without complicating the issues she has already complicated! The guy wey dey Bleep her go soon leave am. Na the guy dey chop the provision wey you dey bring come sef! grin

One thing that most ladies deny is that we get tired of a particular guy for so many reasons. Even people that have dated for 10 years before getting married have had a break at some point!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by olu77(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
akinade28:
Op, if I got your story right, your wife's dressing and attitude changed due to the influence of her friends and you often report her to her parents. And the last incident really got her angry to the extent of her keeping mute and she said shes no longer interested in the marriage.And a guy came to visit her
There are two things involved:
1) she might not really mean she's no longer interested in the marriage but she is acting that way because she is still very angry at you and is doing yanga because of your costant involvement of her parents in her case and wants you to come back to your sense.
Women are very emotional, sometimes their no means yes.
You guys should be able to settle matter amicably without involving parents and family members. If both of cant do this then i guess you arent ready for marriage.
2) she's truly no longer interested in you and really wants to explore or try out something new. 6 years is a long time. She has seen all of you both your strength and weakness. Already has a child for you. She might be distracted by another guy.
There's is only way to find out, show her unusual love, care and attention just for few weeks. Show her that you still want her and wants the marriage to work out and be sober for your actions. A normal sensible woman will come to her senses and reconcile seeing your commitment.
But prepare for the worst, have a backup plan, if she doesn't reconcile just forget about her and start planing on how to take care of your daughter

Op, take this very serious. It's a candid and well constructed advice.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
if someone come and say "most girls are meant to be fvcked and dump as what they are", some fake-asses go come and start talking rubbish.

u be dating for 6 ffvcking years and pikin don even enter am, una still dey jonze ontop extramarital dick (that's an act of prostitution), rubbish.

I wonder why the brains of most nowadays girls are faulty, na una dey cause most broken homes issues.

nonsense.

OP, leave that girl and move on.

she don hang somewhere else.

stay blessed, gee.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by whirlout: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sorry to be harsh but first and foremost, you are unserious running to your in law at every turn of your wife's misbehavior. It shows you are not ready to handle the responsibility of being a man of your own castle. There are subtle ways to deal with a woman and vice versa that does not involve running to her parents even though it might not be instant ego boosting like you seem to be looking for. If all the reporting has yielded results, then obviously she won't have continued in the same manner. It's only a matter of time before her parents starts giving you the side eye and looking at you as a weak man if they haven't already started doing so. Besides I didn't gather you saying she runs to your parents like you do hers so perhaps that level of immaturity might be part of her turn off. There are two parts to a story but from what you 've stated it looks to me like she has found someone who can provide what you are unable to and am not just talking financially. It doesn't mean you are a bad person, it just means levels have changed and instead of chasing after her and running to her parents at every turn, pick yourself up and occupy your time with other things you are passionate about and give the situation some time. Do a self assessment during this moment and ask if you are able to accept the worst possible outcome with the care of your daughter obviously been the utmost priority and if you can, you better start begging day and night.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.