Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) (24300 Views)

President Tinubu Arrives New York, United States, Ahead Of The 78th UNGA / UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by State001: 2:34am On Sep 23, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived New York where he is expected to attend the 74th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA74), which officially opened on Sept. 17.

Buhari accompanied by some members of his cabinet and state governors, departed the presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja on Sunday morning.

He was received at the JF Kennedy Airport, New York by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, and the President-General of the United Nation General Assembly, Tijjani Bande.

According to a statement issued by Buhari’s spokesman, Mr Femi Adesina, the President would be addressing the UN General Assembly on Tuesday, September 24 (tomorrow).

Buhari, who is 5th person on the list of speakers, would speak on the event’s theme, which is, “Galvanizing Multilateral Efforts for Poverty Eradication, Quality Education, Climate Action and Inclusion.”

While in New York, the Nigerian leader and members of his delegation are expected to participate in the Climate Action Summit, with the theme, “A Race We Can Win. A Race We Must Win”.

President Buhari will also participate in the High-Level meeting organized by the President of UNGA on Universal Health Coverage, with the theme, “Moving Together to Build a Healthier World”.

He is also billed to hold bilateral meetings with Alhaji Aliko Dangote and Bill Gates on sustaining the polio-free campaign as well as issues on human capital projects and development in Nigeria.

The President and his team are expected back to Nigeria, at the end of the event.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1175945824821481472?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1013693/unga-74-buhari-arrives-new-york/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by CapitalHYC(m): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2019
FTC grin Buhari has finally broken Ajala's record... and to this person below I know you must be joking or Be a joke either gringrin ...i can't imagine I'm making FTC on a post like this.. Anyways Seun ,it's early Monday morning, PAY MY MONEY grin

4 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Its a welcome development, make us proud I believe in u my president. Buhari till Live president.

PDP chief of looteries and election riggers is dead in Nigeria
grin grin grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by donpapa(m): 4:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Ok
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Welcome
Sai BaBa.
Sai Expatriate.

6 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by GavelSlam: 4:50am On Sep 23, 2019
cheesy
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Nigeria's reputation is on the steep decline internationally in Buhari's era for total disrespect for the rule of law.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by Oyerinde16(m): 4:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Nice
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by dprice(m): 4:55am On Sep 23, 2019
the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigerian

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by 360command: 4:57am On Sep 23, 2019
African leaders at the United nations are there for photo session and jamboree.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 4:57am On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=dprice post=82477682]the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigerian
[/quote
is Buhari

3 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 4:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Ajala at it again

Useless thieves wasting tax payers money upandan

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by echelons(m): 4:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Will he be meeting with President Trump?

His itinenary seems incomplete.

3 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 4:59am On Sep 23, 2019
360command:
African leaders at the United nations are there for photo session and jamboree.

Talk about your country

Talk about Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by bluebay(m): 4:59am On Sep 23, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
Its a welcome development, make us proud I believe in u my president. Buhari till Live president.

PDP chief of looteries and election riggers is dead in Nigeria
grin grin grin
I wonder what pdp gats to do with this. You so shallow minded and kudos to you, Oga development . Ode

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by eTECTIV: 5:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Hdk

1 Like

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by Lastorator: 5:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Hii Buhari...
Las las you na fuckub... But then, that Osibobo guy wey dey ur circle na one stroke of goodhope wey i bin get for all the darknes wey sorround you, if you for fit runz Osibanjo make replace you.. Dat for be your greatest achievement in your military and 8years combine.. as you for help enthrone the godfatherless era... But you no go fit reason dat far.. You see lai dis, naija dong cast, and if you no find way reason how to coordinate wella, then the place go burn... And if you no been follow anything from the Arab spring, i dey here to warn you say wen the fire come, say e go follow burn you

7 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by Auxtin85(m): 5:00am On Sep 23, 2019
RUGA presido, his presence there will amount to nothing, the most traveled president in the world

11 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by sureheaven(m): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2019
PDP's heart attack, Igbos headache, wailers nightmares.... shocked

Song of sorrow on the lips of PDP on this trip...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by olu77(m): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2019
We have lost our respect in the international community not for anything but because our leader can not even address his own people, can not follow the rule of law and has no idea what is happening in his own country. Charity begins at home. If you are not respected at home for genuine reasons you may not be respected abroad. Good intentions are not enough in any relationship without effective and empathetic communication.

7 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by dokyOloye: 5:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Shebi Trump say him no want see such a lifeless thing for America again grin grin

5 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by sureheaven(m): 5:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Nigeria's reputation is on the decline internationally in Buhari's era for total disrespect for the rule of law.

Point of correction Mr town crier, it's your reputation that is on the decline both home and abroad not that of Nigeria or Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by Crazeworld(m): 5:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Welcome sir

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by 360command: 5:07am On Sep 23, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Talk about your country

Talk about Buhari
Africans at the United nations are there for photo sessions .

The great powers have gone to the moon and are back while we in Africa are trying to get to the village. Even when we get to the village, coming back is still a problem for us.

3 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by sureheaven(m): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Ajala at it again

Useless thieves wasting tax payers money
upandan .

Cry me a river ..... Awon werey
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by sureheaven(m): 5:10am On Sep 23, 2019
We have lost our respect in the international community not for anything but because our leader can not even address his own people, can not follow the rule of law and has no idea what is happening in his own country. Charity begins at home. If you are not respected at home for genuine reasons you may not be respected abroad. Good intentions are not enough in any relationship without effective and empathetic communication.

Stop blaming leaders always, ask your father and your mother what they've been doing in the past that has made your life horrible and meaningless like this.
Buhari is not your creator or your father.

1 Like

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by Centcanada: 5:11am On Sep 23, 2019
If the president goes to London same old picture and if he goes to new York same old pics. Fooling your self Republic.

1 Like

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by Centcanada: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2019
If the president goes to London same old picture and if he goes to new York same old pics. Who are they deceiving?

2 Likes

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2019
He is going there to:

1. Sleep

2. To tell UN sec. Gen to beg Nigerians allow him stay for a 3rd term.

3. Go to London from there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) by olaniyilukman(m): 5:14am On Sep 23, 2019
I looked at the theme in which Mr President is to deliver speech on and I wept for this country that we have not achieve non...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Mourns Bolanle Raheem, Condoles Family / Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco / Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.